Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! (7986 Views)

Militants Storm Cross Rivers State office, hold Deputy Governor Hostage / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway / Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by HzRF(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
ionsman:
You are jobless just like all TANoids.
You registered in march and you already have almost 3200k comments. When do you have so much time to play on Nairaland? LI(E)-ON.

P.S: I am not interested in commenting in respect to your topic.Just wanna let you know you are jobless. Tenks angry
Hw does that put food on ur table

Bunch of inane begins

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by egift(m): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
PappyMason:

You have made a career out of spreading bullsh1t.

I believe in Karma and how she can be so much a b1tch.

Your threats are nothing.

We will blow up every single pipeline and oil platform and let's see how your muhadunce Buhari will fund his Jihad.

Which of them are you? (Militant, Terrorist, Kidnapper, Armed Robber, Corrupt Politician, Separatist or a Drug Trafficker)
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by nkem123(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
kodded:
what has buhari done to those bloody fulani herdsmen that keep killing innocent people in plateau state and benue state undecided

No one is saying what he is doing is wrong.........but between those militants, boko haram and fulani heards men......which group deserve the air strike ?...........have you heard about any kidnapping or killings by the militants ?

Hope he is ready to fight Boko boys in NE and militants in SS .......and I hope you know what those militants presence can do to our economy ? undecided
so u didn't hear that d pirates were raping and robbing market women, kidnapping and also attacking security post and carting away arms? bombing them is d right thing.Asari and tompolo should be ready to face d same predicament should they attempt to make real their threats.d era of pampering criminals are over.

6 Likes

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
egift:

Which of them are you? (Militant, Terrorist, Kidnapper, Armed Robber, Corrupt Politician, Separatist or a Drug Trafficker)

Definitely not a pay per post janjawiid tout.

Your life is a lie and you shall die buried in lies

5 Likes

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by ionsman: 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
dearpreye:

Oh, gainfully employed, what are you doing here?

I guess there must be some device with which the jobless identify those who are busy!

Keep drooling over me. Obori!
cheesy

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by ionsman: 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
HzRF:

Bunch of inane begins
TANoid, have you eaten today?

1 Like

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by major466(m): 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
I was surprised to hear the news of Nigerian Airforce bombing of Cross River state. On what grounds were the bombings based on, i have no idea.
Time will tell whether these actions were legitamate or not.
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by HzRF(m): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
ionsman:

TANoid, have you eaten today?

1 Like

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by OreMI22: 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
[size=17pt]

Unless the Daura President implements the agreements of Nigerians at the CONFAB, there will be crisis in Nigeria.

Buhari has said he will dump the CONFAB agreements into the dustbin.

As for me and my own corner of Nigeria, CONFAB approved a 50% derivation principle.What needs to happen now is a guerrilla warfare against oil pipelines, installations and personnel until the agreement is implemented.
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by egift(m): 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
PappyMason:
Definitely not a pay per post janjawiid tout.

Your life is a lie and you shall die buried in lies

^^^ Child of Anger filled with hate. You must have had a very damaged childhood. Do have a lovely day.

5 Likes

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Abagworo(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
dearpreye:

This singular attack on Cross Rivers by PMB will simply erode and totally eliminate the last vestige of respect I had for GEJ. He had all the means to annihilate these destructive and demonic folks the moment they reared their ugly heads and put their first feet forward. He simply cowed under the intimidation and conspiracy of the Northern Elders and allowed these iidiots the time and space to fester into some murderous monsters. GEJ should have killed them, and then kill all their allies. Alas! he fruitlessly pandered to the North, got fooled by them.

What you wrote above made most patriotic Nigerians like me dislike Jonathan the more. His problem started when he started nursing contesting in 2015. Buhari should forget 2019 and deal with our immediate problems. However you should realise that most Northerners believe Gej is behind Boko Haram as a result of his lacklustre attitude towards it. Even Obasanjo and world powers were mad at the kid gloves he used.
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by ionsman: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2015

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by OJUcrook: 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
pazienza:
Northern leaders came out in mass to condemn Ihejirika and GEJ when they tried to use extreme force to crack down on Boko Haram.

So, where are Cross Rivers leaders? They were mute during the Bakkassi saga, and again they are mute now.
So you want Cross rivers elders to condemn a military campaign against kidnappers and pirates that have been making their waterways and creeks unsafe? You Igbos are dumber than i once thought. Its just like you saying the military shouldnt have invaded the evil forest and killed Osisikankwu when he was still kidnapping people at Abia.

Cross riverians arent complaining na you Igbos carry the matter for head like Dada. Bloody ijaw sl'aves !

5 Likes

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Arizona1: 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bolade005:
OP, I swear you're sicker than Shekau.

You have rushed to open a thread without knowing the details of the said bombing. Do you even know what prompted the bombing?.

Anyways, my question to you is, was there any civilian casualty?.

What they have done is in your interest. Yorubas will say "kekere la tin pe ka iroko, to ba d'agba tan, apa o ni ka". If such an action has been taken against BH, maybe, they would have been completely annihilated long time ago.

Use your sense.
Look at you, sentiments have not allowed you to reason with your brain. What is holding PMB from bombing his Boko boys? More than 200 innocent people have been killed by BH since Buhari took over and you see nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by francizy(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
egift:
Be you Militant, Terrorist, Kidnapper, Armed Robber, Corrupt Politician, Separatist or a Drug Trafficker - the message is simple, change your ways OR you will be dealt with. We want a united and prosperous Nigeria where the law of the land is respected.

Tell that to Boko haramites and the people eliminating farmers in NC.

NB: Sometimes I wonder why little settlement can make one loose all his/her conscience.. God is watching the evil ones that sold their souls for peanuts..

1 Like

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by fecoumez(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
likata:
it was expected, he has to avenge the death of his foot soldiers that made the supreme sacrifice for him to president today(BH)
HMMM i wonder what rotimi amechi comment will be
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
Abagworo:

What you wrote above made most patriotic Nigerians like me dislike Jonathan the more. His problem started when he started nursing contesting in 2015. Buhari should forget 2019 and deal with our immediate problems. However you should realise that most Northerners believe Gej is behind Boko Haram as a result of his lacklustre attitude towards it. Even Obasanjo and world powers were mad at the kid gloves he used.

I'm yet to see the sense and rationale behind the terrible manner with which he handled these mad guys. I'm still seeking it.

I knew he's shameful outlook of trying to be good man to all and sundry was eventually going to catch up with him.

1 Like

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
HzRF:

Bunch of inane begins

Mind not the comedian.

I'm yet to see the means by which these guys identify the jobless on a faceless forum!
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by anonimi: 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
Abagworo:

You have listened to tok much PROPAGANDA by the change SCAMMERS.

Below is a sample of FACTS on Boko Haram terrorist war handling.

Sign agreement on no more killings, I will withdraw JTF, Jonathan to Borno elders
March 09, 2013

PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan yesterday in Maiduguri, accused Borno State Elders of playing to the gallary over the activities of Boko Haram Islamic sect insurgency in the state, describing the situation as unfortunate.

Jonathan spoke during an interactive session with Borno State stakeholders at the Multi-Purpose Hall, Government House Maiduguri, in continuation of his two- day working visit to Borno and Yobe States, the epicentres of Boko Haram.

He was responding to requests by the Elders for the Federal Government to grant amnesty to the sect members as well as withdraw the military Joint Task Force, JTF from Maiduguri and other areas in the state during the second day of his working visit to Borno State..

President Jonathan lamented that none of the elders in the state had publicly condemned the killings and bombings being carried out by the sect members and advised them to put their ‘’house in order,’’ by talking to their children who had been causing havoc in the country to drop their arms against the country.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/sign-agreement-on-no-more-killings-i-will-withdraw-jtf-jonathan-to-borno-elders/#sthash.0kJT6aMl.dpuf

Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram
JUNE 3, 2013

Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
egift:
Be you Militant, Terrorist, Kidnapper, Armed Robber, Corrupt Politician, Separatist or a Drug Trafficker - the message is simple, change your ways OR you will be dealt with. We want a united and prosperous Nigeria where the law of the land is respected.
Na by force to be in one united country with some sets of lazy minds?

1 Like

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Abagworo:

No vex...since when did you become patriotic?... aren't you the sycophantic and partisan supporter of the disaster in Imo state called Rochas...Whatever you say or write is equal and synonymous to lie and propaganda...

3 Likes

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
ionsman:
You are jobless just like all TANoids.
You registered in march and you already have almost 3200k comments. When do you have so much time to play on Nairaland? LI(E)-ON.

P.S: I am not interested in commenting in respect to your topic.Just wanna let you know you are jobless. Tenks angry

All these e-billionaires and braggarts sef... smh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
egift:

Heard APC is about to retrench your guys especially those of you who's output is not at par with expected lie and propaganda

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

He only demonstrated one of the traits of the poor and needy; it's their nature to impress others.

My bro, how are you doing? Hope you're good?

3 Likes

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm yet to see the sense and rationale behind the terrible manner with which he handled these mad guys. I'm still seeking it.

I knew he's shameful outlook of trying to be good man to all and sundry was eventually going to catch up with him.

Truth remains that if I were in Jonathan's shoes, I won't jump in and start bombing people knowing there are lots innocents among the rogues...He is not a seer to know the extent of support both local and international which boko haram had...He can only act within the confines of information available to him...while engaging the locals whose brothers, uncles, father's, relatives, and neighbors are boko haram...

Unless you are supporting another Odi or Zakibiam treatment, otherwise there's no other option here...hence I feel your caption is offensive here...

If he gave them an Odi treatment, by now case files to ICC would be circulating...Even with the kid gloves you're lamenting about, how was Ihejirika and co not blackmailed with ICC whence Ohaneze dusted their own files from Biafra war before calm returned...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by ionsman: 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I wasn't bragging. If I tell someone he's jobless, it doesn't imply am a billionaire.
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by ionsman: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
dearpreye:

He only demonstrated one of the traits of the poor and needy; it's their nature to impress others.

My bro, how are you doing? Hope you're good?
Preye, I can feed you for one year. No jokes.... cheesy
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Truckpusher(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
The only message that the Hausa/Fulani understands clearly is the absolute use of force with all brutality known to mankind , but Jonathan was building a one Nigeria that can't be built as long as we are in an unhealthy union with the North and the rest of the country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
ionsman:

I wasn't bragging. If I tell someone he's jobless, it doesn't imply am a billionaire.

Implicitly you're...and unfortunately most of you braggarts are malnourished folkstongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Truth remains that if I were in Jonathan's shoes, I won't jump in and start bombing people knowing there are lots innocents among the rogues...He is not a seer to know the extent of support both local and international which boko haram had...He can only act within the confines of information available to him...while engaging the locals whose brothers, uncles, father's, relatives, and neighbors are boko haram...

Unless you are supporting another Odi or Zakibiam treatment, otherwise there's no other option here...hence I feel your caption is offensive here...

If he gave them an Odi treatment, by now case files to ICC would be circulating...Even with the kid gloves you're lamenting about, how was Ihejirika and co not blackmailed with ICC whence Ohaneze dusted their own files from Biafra war before calm returned...

Your points are still valid. But the fact still remains he wasn't hard on the terrorists from the beginning. The zest and anger with which he pushed them hard weeks to the elections simply confirmed he should have gone really hard on them pretty earlier.

I'm aware of the other points you raised, my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
ionsman:

Maybe your supper was bought for you ooo...cheesy nawa for una...e-billionaires...so what's the need of crying unemployment when most of you are rich already cheesy what's the need of job again?

1 Like

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Truckpusher(m): 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
ionsman:

Preye was right , it is natural for poor folks with low self esteem to raise their voice by using wealth as a means of comparison when faced with a superior argument.They simply do this create a vacuum and avoid being intellectually disgraced and bullied like I've been bullying sagamite. ( just wait , he will soon be here to take more again.)

It's more of a psychological thing and you can clearly see them use it as a first line of defense even in a shitty argument.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard / See What Was Written On A 1000 Naira Note That Was Paid To Me Today in Lagos / No School Enrolment For Children Without Birth Certificate — Governor Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.