Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! (7989 Views)

Militants Storm Cross Rivers State office, hold Deputy Governor Hostage / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway / Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Mixty: 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sagamite:

See the argument of Mixty intellectual genius. grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic fuuktard!

SemuhleB, is this one you want to add to this cretin's intellectual contribution? grin grin grin grin grin grin
You still dragged my moniker over here? undecided
You are sick and depressed.
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Sagamite(m): 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
I've already left you to wallow in your superb ignorance . grin

Why are you pictures always fuccking dark?

What are you hiding? You didn't make ya self ,so man up and be proud of ya face and body structure despite all the emptiness and a matching ugly face. grin

Fuuktard, don't dare go to the area of my looks with your drug dealer face. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am about 50 times better looking. grin
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Truckpusher(m): 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sagamite:

Fuuktard, don't dare go to the area of my looks with your drug dealer face. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am about 50 times better looking. grin
Quit living in ya fool's paradise .

You're as dark as nightfall and the face ojigbijigbijigbi...... grin
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Sagamite(m): 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Quit living in ya fool's paradise .

You're as dark as nightfall and the face ojigbijigbijigbi...... grin

Lol. You are pure cretinous fuuktard.

Paedophile! grin grin grin grin
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Truckpusher(m): 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sagamite:

Lol. You are pure cretinous fuuktard.

Paedophile! grin grin grin grin
Another repeated line from the mad man of nl. grin

Shock me and say something intelligent for once please. grin

4 Likes

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Sagamite(m): 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Another repeated line from the mad man of nl. grin

Shock me and say something intelligent for once please. grin

Cretinous fuuktard, we are still waiting for you to fulfil the challenge of showing us 5 intelligent posts you have made out of 17000 posts on NL. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic fuuktard, all you know is to follow 15/16 year old girls on NL and start grooming them with flattery.
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Truckpusher(m): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sagamite:

Cretinous fuuktard, we are still waiting for you to fulfil the challenge of showing us 5 intelligent posts you have made out of 17000 posts on NL. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic fuuktard, all you know is to follow 15/16 year old girls on NL and start grooming them with flattery.
I see where your anger is . grin

You can't talk to a woman....smh
Sorry eh, it takes a lot of skill and wisdom to convince a woman to listen to you and you lack it hence ya anger . grin

Listen up everyone ,my nigga here wants attention so badly . grin
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by EMANY01(m): 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
PappyMason:

You have made a career out of spreading bullsh1t.

I believe in Karma and how she can be so much a b1tch.

Your threats are nothing.

We will blow up every single pipeline and oil platform and let's see how your muhadunce Buhari will fund his Jihad.

Not every pipeline not every platform, we have to be smart about this.Those pipelines ,platforms and the products running through them are in our homelands.WE WILL FIGHT SMART.
SMART ATTACKS on the most critical non redundant nodes will cripple everything and shut the system down for long periods at a stretch and at ruinous cost to the operators [size=15pt]WITHOUT THE USUAL SPILLAGE OR AT WORST VERY MINIMIZED SPILLAGE[/size]
As i speak a target listing based on this criteria has been processed and the executioners are awaiting further developments.
That's just one part of fighting smart , the other is focused on taking the airborne fighting platforms the feds are using "out of play" . A previous post of mine sometime back deals with this strategy, suffice it to say that the Niger Delta confers[b] A NATURAL ADVANTAGE[/b] to the people on the ground if they know what they have to do and are disciplined. In the contest between ground opposition and airborne assets specifically helicopters, history has always favored the (SMART)people on the ground where the ground has the dense vegetative cover such as is dominant in the Niger Delta.

https://www.nairaland.com/2123552/war-threats-niger-delta-ex-militants/3#30314662

https://www.nairaland.com/2134648/apc-manifesto-well-grow-oil/1#30507375

https://www.nairaland.com/2317051//8#33842109
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
egift:

^^^ Child of Anger filled with hate. You must have had a very damaged childhood. Do have a lovely day.

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by egift(m): 1:48am On Jun 21, 2015
PappyMason:

Now you are beginning to sound like a Pathetic TANoid grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by blym4real: 2:38am On Jun 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
@Dearpreye If this is true, as you presented it, then I'm not surprised.
To the average Fulani... Forgiveness is a sin.
When did you turn to this?
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by mikolo80: 8:41am On Jun 21, 2015
atiakatata:
Buharri is a typical monkey ebiri ekwe. . . A very old baboon with no atom of brain. Bombing Innocent civilians in the beautiful cross river. This is another round of genocide by the kunu sipping dullard
So kidnappers and cultists and militants are innocent civilians now.interesting
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by mikolo80: 8:45am On Jun 21, 2015
dearpreye:
Its really indeed very sad that we've become so inundated with lies and propaganda from the greatest lying and deceit machine that we almost no longer see anything wrong with the actions of the current President. I'm still shell-shocked as to why the Nigerian Army recently conducted some aerial bombs in Cross Rivers state, under the guise of bombing militants. The same shock and anger is shared by many people across the South/South. I'm yet to see the logic and prudence behind such an action. Why create an unnecessary tension in a peaceful environment?

Cross Rivers: A Peaceful Environment

Due to my work in PH I've been sent on courses to Cross Rivers on a few occasions. Its one of the most peaceful and quiet region in the entire South/South. I'm very sure even its inhabitants would have greeted the bombings with consternation and righteous indignation. Of all the places bedeviling our nation, why Calabar? When last did we hear of any disturbing news from that state? When? I haven't heard of any kidnap of persons in that state. I haven't heard of any particular militant as hailing from this peaceful state. Fulanis kill people at will in Plateau. Taraba. Borno. Benue. How many planes has he dropped there since his inauguration? how many? These are nomads killing poor farmers. PMB hasn't said anything about these senseless killings.

Why send planes to bomb a sleeping and peaceful environment? Even if those bombs were dropped in SS states with militant camps, I would still have protested against it! He's only talked of dealing with BH. No actions yet. BH is still reigning supreme up North. It has almost heightened its bloodletting since the beginning of this administration. BH has killed more than 200 persons for the last 3 weeks, while PMB is running around the globe like a celebrity president. How annoying can it get! His misguided brothers are running amok, destroying lives and properties, even in this period of their fast, but this guy decided to bomb the serene state of Cross Rivers. Is that the priority? Having said years ago that GEJ approach to BH was anti-North, is he now on a revenge mission? Is it time to bring other regions to the destroyed level of the NE? Too many questions.

This massacre will send down some chills through the spines of the SS agitators. Is that the plan? Is that the subtle message? I cant tell. It will also help indoctrinate the belief that only an ex-General or the one appointed by the cabal can successfully rule this country. That is the notion.
It will also cement the myth that only the Northerners are best suited to rule this country. The latent meanings are too numerous. Of course, the hypocrites will seek otherwise.

GEJ's Shambolic Handling of BH

This singular attack on Cross Rivers by PMB will simply erode and totally eliminate the last vestige of respect I had for GEJ. He had all the means to annihilate these destructive and demonic folks the moment they reared their ugly heads and put their first feet forward. He simply cowed under the intimidation and conspiracy of the Northern Elders and allowed these iidiots the time and space to fester into some murderous monsters. GEJ should have killed them, and then kill all their allies. Alas! he fruitlessly pandered to the North, got fooled by them.

This move is the most foolish and impolitic one ever undertaken by Bubu. This is a message to the militants, whether ex or otherwise that they should get ready. Ofcourse, they know how to do their job, not minding the new occupier of Aso Rock.

mess the politics anyway!

Cos militants are bigger threat to nation than boko.do you know how many ppl are suffering (civil servants patients students drivers etc)due to loss of oil revenue. Yes boko more bloody and sentimental but in economic terms insignificant
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Arizona1: 11:37am On Jun 21, 2015
mikolo80:
Cos militants are bigger threat to nation than boko.do you know how many ppl are suffering (civil servants patients students drivers etc)due to loss of oil revenue. Yes boko more bloody and sentimental but in economic terms insignificant
May Boko Haram bomb your house and kill all your family members except you. After that I'll confirm from you again if BH issue is insignificant compare to economic issues.
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Ababadada: 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
South south should go for advanced anti aircraft missiles to bring down those helicopters and jets
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by drumstick: 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Oh, so when GEJ was busy making the whole north a war zone, you folks kept shouting "kill them all" even though most of the killed were civilians, now that its the north's turn to avenge, you guys are already starting to cry wolf? damn you didn't see anything yet. By the time we finish with the south south and south east, you would wish you were never created on earth. We will make sure we recreate a war in the south through false flag operations, extra judicial killings, high level assasinations e.t.c mark my words, you will pay for what you did to the north. You will know what am saying when buhari appoints a kanuri man as defense minister, and his tenure will be dedicated in avenging what the GEJ gang did to his home state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo / Oshiomhole Joins APC Campaign Train As Tinubu Engages Private Sector / FG Extends Tenure Of 2016 Budget Capital Elements Until May 5,2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.