Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? (2030 Views)

Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu / Are These The Faces Of The Witches That Supported Buhari Anti-corruption War? / GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by Ikengawo: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ok. He has bombed you. Mind you BH is yet to be bombed. Bombing sambisa is out of the question because "people live there". What next?

9 Likes

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by MalcoImX: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ikengawo we don't expect any good from you. You were, and still are a cheerleader of the anti-Buhari mob.

11 Likes

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by ShineuEye: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
Same question am waiting to ask my friends who voted apc, the northern agenda has started. Next will be Warri or Bayelsa state.

8 Likes

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by Ikengawo: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
We already know where yoruba side as far as the killing of people east of the Niger. What now?

4 Likes

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by SOUNDKING: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ikengawo:
We already know where yoruba side as far as the killing of people east of the Niger. What now?
the ofemmanus thinks they are free,but the millitants has not finished,they should come again.

1 Like

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by Abagworo(m): 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ikengawo:
Ok. He has bombed you. Mind you BH is yet to be bombed. Bombing sambisa is out of the question because "people live there". What next?

Lol. I warned those wishing for war in their land but people refuse to understand. The bombing was specific. Imagine where a full scale war is declared how its going to be. We should all sue for peace because we cannot gain anything but loss of millions of lives from a war. If Jonathan had curbed Boko Haram early it would not have gotten to this level.

4 Likes

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by Ikengawo: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
Abagworo:

Lol. I warned those wishing for war in their land but people refuse to understand. The bombing was specific. Imagine where a full scale war is declared how its going to be. We should all sue for peace because we cannot gain anything but loss of millions of lives from a war. If Jonathan had curbed Boko Haram early it would not have gotten to this level.

i'm upset to see this post because i thought you would be among the victims. You're not only LOLing but your now blaming a bombing on your people (igbo you're not igbo) on GEJ and Boko haram.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by 1after: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ikengawo:

b.astard animal, Leave Yoruba out of your madness. You silly scumbug

6 Likes

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by Abagworo(m): 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ikengawo:

i'm upset to see this post because i thought you would be among the victims. You're not only LOLing but your now blaming a bombing on your people (igbo you're not igbo) on GEJ and Boko haram.

Do you think Buhari as a war General would have spared Boko Haram in order to play politics? Jonathan even awarded security meant for armed forces to militants. I feel so ashamed when I remember some of Jonathans funny policies.

I am writing as a Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by OreMI22: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
[size=17pt]

Unless the Daura President implements the agreements of Nigerians at the CONFAB, there will be crisis in Nigeria.

Buhari has said he will dump the CONFAB agreements into the dustbin.

As for me and my own corner of Nigeria, CONFAB approved a 50% derivation principle.What needs to happen now is a guerrilla warfare against oil pipelines, installations and personnel until the agreement is implemented.
[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
Abagworo:

Do you think Buhari as a war General would have spared Boko Haram in order to play politics? Jonathan even awarded security meant for armed forces to militants. I feel so ashamed when I remember some of Jonathans funny policies.

I am writing as a Nigerian.

wow so we still have unbiased analysts like you in this country.

we need a total wipeout of insurgency in this country. if only Jonathan had been this belligerent with BH.

the ND militants I used to know where fighting for the betterment of the Niger Delta region.. but the militants of today are fighting for their pockets.
President Buhari please take care not to harm our innocent civilian brothers who live close to the creeks.

-Reporting Live from the Creeks

5 Likes

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by gregg2: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
[size=16pt]APC and Buhari are showing
their true colous

A peaceful docile state like Cross River?
PMB why?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by Clerverly: 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
Buhari should bomb all trouble makers, terrorists into submission, regardless of where they occupy!

They must accept Change or we force it into their throats!

I think Nnamdi Kanu and his illiterate group should watch it!

This government ain't laughing...

4 Likes

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ikengawo:

shut up your mouth and don't speak for the Niger Delta

6 Likes

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
Clerverly:
Buhari should bomb all trouble makers, terrorists into submission, regardless of where they occupy!
They must accept Change or we force it into their throats!
I think Nnamdi Kanu and his illiterate group should watch it!
This government ain't laughing...
while Shekau is bombing the North East, Buhari is bombing the South South. What a great story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
ShineuEye:
Same question am waiting to ask my friends who voted apc, the northern agenda has started. Next will be Warri or Bayelsa state.

By Bayelsa? We will surely hit back . Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by EasternPride: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
CreekReporter:

A fool is better than you are.

1 Like

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
EasternPride:

A fool is better than you are.

lol. why choose to use invectives? only if you know who I am. well, enjoy your night bro.

3 Likes

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
CreekReporter:

This Yoruba boy .... Who are u speaking for??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by obailala(m): 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ikengawo:
Buhari did not bomb me, Buhati did not bomb the people of the SS or SE... Rather he bombed criminals, rapists, sea pirates, kidnappers and militants that have unleashed terror on peace loving people of the area in recent times.

Be warned, if you fall into any one of the above groups of miscreants, you better repent else you will be bombed too wherever you are. This is not the same old docile government that sits back to blame invisible enemies while miscreants take over the nation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
Euro31:
This Yoruba boy .... Who are u speaking for??

it's like you know me better than I know myself.

tell me more.
Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by knowledgeable: 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
obailala:
Buhari did not bomb me, Buhati did not bomb the people of the SS or SE... Rather he bombed criminals, rapists, sea pirates, kidnappers and militants that have unleashed terror on peace loving people of the area in recent times.

Be warned, if you fall into any one of the above groups of miscreants, you better repent else you will be bombed too wherever you are. This is not the same old docile government that sits back to blame invisible enemies while miscreants take over the nation.

coward, how about fulani herdsmen savagery killing spree?..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
obailala:

you couldn't have said it any better.

you have my respect sir

5 Likes

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by Ojiofor: 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
When are they going to bomb fulani herdsmen who have been killing innocent farmers and their families in MB?
Fulani herdmen are the most dangerous sadistic terrorist group in Nigeria today after BH.
The question is,when is buhari going to bomb his kinsmen?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by themilanway(m): 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
The way GEJites are creating hilarious and brain farting threads ever since Jega announced he will be going back to Otuoke is damn pathetic and down right shameful grin grin grin grin grin

If only Seun still needs mods,who knows undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by obailala(m): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
knowledgeable:

coward, how about fulani herdsmen savagery killing spree?..
They would be bombed too in due course... but if they are left, that is none of my business.

I am from the SE, if the government can bomb and eliminate all the criminals, rapists, sea pirates, kidnappers and militants that unleashed terror on the peace loving people of the SE, I would be a very happy man when my zone becomes the safest and most peaceful.

Like I said earlier, if they choose to free the criminals in other zones for whatever reasons, that is their business. My greatest concern is about the safety and security in my domain.

I believe this should be common sense.

Ojiofor:
When are they going to bomb fulani herdsmen who have been killing innocent farmers and their families in MB?
Fulani herdmen are the most dangerous sadistic terrorist group in Nigeria today after BH.
The question is,when is buhari going to bomb his kinsmen?.
Are you suggesting that the miscreants unleashing terror on law abiding citizens in the SE and SS are your kinsmen?... So they should be left to keep wrecking havoc on your communities because they are your kinsmen?

The black man truly has an interesting way of reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by Ojiofor: 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
obailala:
They would be bombed too in due course... but if they are left, that is none of my business.

I am from the SE, if the government can bomb and eliminate all the criminals, rapists, sea pirates, kidnappers and militants that unleashed terror on the peace loving people of the SE, I would be a very happy man when my zone becomes the safest and most peaceful.

Like I said earlier, if they choose to free the criminals in other zones for whatever reasons, that is their business. My greatest concern is about the safety and security in my domain.

I believe this should be common sense.

Are you suggesting that the miscreants unleashing terror on law abiding citizens in the SE and SS are your kinsmen?... So they should be left to keep wrecking havoc on your communities because they are your kinsmen?

The black man truly has an interesting way of reasoning.
Mr Wisdom,what did you say when buhari called boko haram his brothers,? Between the miscreants in the creeks and the herdsmen who are gradually committing ethnic cleansing in middle belt who deserves the bombs more?btw,I don't support criminality in any form but I hate selective justice and as for where you come ftom,who cares?.

1 Like

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by obailala(m): 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ojiofor:
Mr Wisdom,what did you say when buhari called boko haram his brothers,? Between the miscreants in the creeks and the herdsmen who are gradually committing ethnic cleansing in middle belt who deserves the bombs more?btw,I don't support criminality in any form but I hate selective justice and as for where you come ftom,who cares?.
Ojiofor, I believe you are from the southeast from your name?.. I am also from the SE and I have refered to where you come from because your arguments are clearly skewed based on ethnicity.

Like I said earlier, I am more bothered about the peace and security in my domain and at this time, if any set of miscreants are to be eliminated, I would prefer the miscreants in my domain to be eliminated first.. Remove tribalism and the needless ethnic paranoia from your judgement and you would instantly understand what I am talking about. This is not wisdom, it is common sense.
Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by Ojiofor: 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
obailala:
Ojiofor, I believe you are from the southeast from your name?.. I am also from the SE and I have refered to where you come from because your arguments are clearly skewed based on ethnicity.

Like I said earlier, I am more bothered about the peace and security in my domain and at this time, if any set of miscreants are to be eliminated, I would prefer the miscreants in my domain to be eliminated first.. Remove tribalism and the needless ethnic paranoia from your judgement and you would instantly understand what I am talking about. This is not wisdom, it is common sense.
There is no need going round in circle.I asked a simple question and you responded with another epistle.we can continue after you have answered my questions.
Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by StOla: 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ikengawo:

The Igbo don't want to be alone in misery, they are like the devil that continues to whisper in the ears of the weak, looking for a moment to take control of your mind and actions that can cause havoc.

What exactly is the stand and purpose of the Igbo, besides looking for ways to create animosity between other tribes in Nigeria just to have a chaos that will give them their Biafra?

This is the same one tribe that is happy about Boko Haram destroying the North and the army is committing offences against Northern civilians, that is happy Fulani are fighting with the middle belt, that is happy when a Yoruba man loses an election to a Northerner, that is happy to remind the Ogonis of how Ken Saro Wiwa died at the orders of a Northern head of state, that is happy to remind the ijaws of Northern domination of oil blocks.

Now they eagerly project a picture of a Northern Muslim president ordering the bombing of a Christian Akwa-Ibom and Calabar.

The South South that voted for Buhari will be fine with a government that is patriotic.
The criminals are not happy and nobody cares about them.

7 Likes

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by StOla: 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
obailala:

For your post, I apologise for any ethnic generalisations I have made on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by obailala(m): 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ojiofor:
There is no need going round in circle.I asked a simple question and you responded with another epistle.we can continue after you have answered my questions.
You asked when the military would start bombing the killer herdsmen in the north?.. I do not have an answer to your question but I was only responding to the obvious ethnic motive that motivated you to ask the question. But don't you think the people of the middle belt should worry more about that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Press Statement: Apc Must Rethink Its Perception Of Ndigbo, Says Apc Rep / Boko Haram Converts Lab To Bomb Factory (bomb Photos) / Arms Smuggling Routes (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.