Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,580 members, 7,847,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? (2037 Views)

Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu / Are These The Faces Of The Witches That Supported Buhari Anti-corruption War? / GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by Ojiofor: 11:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
obailala:
You asked when the military would start bombing the killer herdsmen in the north?.. I do not have an answer to your question but I was only responding to the obvious ethnic motive that motivated you to ask the question. But don't you think the people of the middle belt should worry more about that?
can you explain how my motive is ethnic motivated since I am neither from Calabar nor from middle belt?
And can you keep ethnicity out of our discussion because what we are discussing here is national security not my ethnicity nor your ethnicity.
And lastly I believe that attacking miscreants as you called them with bomb is like killing mosquito with a sledge hammer.
Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by coolitempa(f): 12:00am On Jun 21, 2015
obailala:
Buhari did not bomb me, Buhati did not bomb the people of the SS or SE... Rather he bombed criminals, rapists, sea pirates, kidnappers and militants that have unleashed terror on peace loving people of the area in recent times.

Be warned, if you fall into any one of the above groups of miscreants, you better repent else you will be bombed too wherever you are. This is not the same old docile government that sits back to blame invisible enemies while miscreants take over the nation.

In the eyes of those from the SE, those criminals are their heroes.......and since most crimes such as kidnapping, rapists, fake drugs n spare parts are committed by people from that area.....that's why they are angry.... cheesy....the lagoon awaits.... grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 21, 2015
coolitempa:

In the eyes of those from the SE, those criminals are their heroes.......and since most crimes such as kidnapping, rapists, fake drugs n spare parts are committed by people from that area.....that's why they are angry.... cheesy....the lagoon awaits.... grin

First Bolded....raping and kidnapping are not exactly Igbo stereotypes these days if we go by the news....

Spare parts....not exactly a crime.

Igbos and Yorubas...two niggery nigs.
Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by obailala(m): 12:59am On Jun 21, 2015
Ojiofor:
can you explain how my motive is ethnic motivated since I am neither from Calabar nor from middle belt?
And can you keep ethnicity out of our discussion because what we are discussing here is national security not my ethnicity nor your ethnicity.
And lastly I believe that attacking miscreants as you called them with bomb is like killing mosquito with a sledge hammer.

Bombs are not cheap, if the military decides to use bombs to kill mosquitos, then they must have some very good reasons which are not known to you and I.

When it comes to national security, the miscreants in the south, the miscreants in the west and the terrorists in the north should all be a source of concern to any reasonable person or govt. No responsible govt should sit back and watch little miscreants grow into uncontrollable monsters. The govt of GEJ used kid gloves on the northern terrorists, that's why they grew into monsters. Now you advocate for the govt of PMB to leave pirates operating in Calabar waterways because you think Bokoharam should be a bigger priority?... Who told you the govt is presently not doing anything about BH?

Then again you try to deny the obvious ethnic sentiments in your arguments, but you should know you are not talking to a kid. Whether you know it or not (you may not know genuinely), your argument is fueled by ethnic sentiments. From the tone of your arguments, you are clearly outraged that the govt of an "Hausa man" is bombing criminals in the SS hence you asked the questions below:
Ojiofor:
When are they going to bomb fulani herdsmen who have been killing innocent farmers and their families in MB?
Fulani herdmen are the most dangerous sadistic terrorist group in Nigeria today after BH.
The question is,when is buhari going to bomb his kinsmen?.
You are clearly outraged that southern miscreants are bombed but wonder when northern miscreants would be bombed too. I do not need a sixth sense to sniff out the ethnic sentiments in your arguments, please stop denying the obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by BMedia: 4:46am On Jun 21, 2015
obailala:
You asked when the military would start bombing the killer herdsmen in the north?.. I do not have an answer to your question but I was only responding to the obvious ethnic motive that motivated you to ask the question. But don't you think the people of the middle belt should worry more about that?

I like the way you patiently expose that individual, they are just bitter that a northerner is attacking criminals in the south because they know it's a show of force, which will expose the emptiness of all their threats, and it destroys their propaganda of the North being the the only nest of bombers and terrorists because everyone is then reminded of the true criminal nature of these' freedom fighters'.

That these elements do not realize it is their own communities that will be safer FIRST by attacking the criminals is absolutely mind blowing.
Re: Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? by obailala(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2015
BMedia:

I like the way you patiently expose that individual, they are just bitter that a northerner is attacking criminals in the south because they know it's a show of force, which will expose the emptiness of all their threats, and it destroys their propaganda of the North being the the only nest of bombers and terrorists because everyone is then reminded of the true criminal nature of these' freedom fighters'.

That these elements do not realize it is their own communities that will be safer FIRST by attacking the criminals is absolutely mind blowing.
It completely beats my imagination why these elements cannot see beyond their nose to realise that it is indeed a good thing if the criminals in thier domain are eliminated first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Blunders So Far Outside The Country / Gov Rochas Shows Off His Bricklayer's Skill At NSCDC's Modern Cell Kickoff(pics / Is Buhari A Blessing Or A Curse.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.