Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,860 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them (4203 Views)

Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures) / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sugar daddies don't just chase random ladies on the street, if not for their appearances and acts. However, There's a saying that your appearance is the first letter of recommendation.

We sometimes do no need to blame these men (politicians, lecturers, etc), but blame the ladies who publicize themselves to the world.

Below are the things ladies do that makes sugar daddies run after them which are;

1. Bosom/Butt Enlargement Outfits

In recent time, the trend of bosom and butt display is going viral on social media like facebook, blog sites, twitter, etc; and the society at large. Since ladies know that men are moved by what they see, why dress seductively by wearing outfits that will pump out their low self esteem bosoms just to create an illusion. This exhibition however makes those desperate sugar daddies into chasing them to have a taste of their kitty-cat.

2. Piercing of nose and ear with multiple earrings

Whether you agree or not, most ladies that indulge in this act are prostitutes because I don't understand why a lady will pierce her ears and nose, fixing multiple earrings like Dennis Rodman or Sango Priest. Whether you are a prostitute or not, in as much as you appear the same way with them, never blame those men chasing you.

3. Use of Anklets and Waist Chain

Research has shown that most Nigerian ladies who use anklets are promiscuous in nature. In recent time, the society regard these ladies as whores. That is, they live a life that head towards destruction. Personally, I don't blame politicians, CEOs, lecturers, etc who want to get under the skirts of these ladies because their appearance has given people wrong impression.
Moreover, the use waist chain by ladies may have been enchanted as they proceed sugar daddies on mysterious sexual journey. These are the category of men whose wives shout day and night about their missing husbands. Hmm just like a yoruba proverb said " A lost Dog Cannot Hear The Hunter's Whistle".

4. Deliberately Shaking Their Buttocks Seductively When Walking

I don't know if some ladies do this intentionally. They shake their buttocks from 10' 0 clock to 2' 0 clock position continuously. No wonder kingtom swerve his car into canal @ the sight of a "seductive Ikebe babe". grin grin

5. Wearing of Contact Lens

By their eyes, we shall know them. All in the name of fashion and having rich men to chase them, they fix contact lens looking like cat today, owl tomorrow.

6. Marking of Spot Towards Their Mouth Region

Different styles of fashion is being unveil by ladies as this act is among the current trend. Because they want to look pulchritudinous, they deliberately punch the upper side of their mouth to create black spot. However, sugar daddies who supposed to be discussing salient issues, will channel their energy into subbied beauty focusing on her natural black spot. If I hear say na natural!

7. Fixing of Eye Lashes and Fingernails

Ladies are fun of fixing different set of eye lashes as guys become discombobulated with their variety of looks. Hitherto, they fix finger nails to make them look classic as a way to attract rich men. My concern is when they are through offloading faeces in toilet, how do they manage to flush/wash their yansh? grin grin

8. Skin Bleaching

They say black is beautiful, but I don't know why some ladies are not contended with their colour. Maybe it is as a result of sugar daddies like peeparty and co who have made life stylishly difficult for them by running after yellow pawpaw babes o! cheesy

9. Hair Flipping

I am not saying fixing of hair is bad as I cherished it a lot. My point is, fine...! You have fix Brazilian hair (person no go hear word again). You see them flipping their hairs over and over again at the sight of rich men like me, tosyne2much and ronald4lif. "Make una no kill us abeg! D one whey una flip don do".

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by tosyne2much(m): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
Even God knows I will be present here cool

OP, you forgot to add one

10. Display Of Buttocks

These ones stand by the mirror and take a pix backing the mirror just to have buttocks side view. Dem gat sell market by force by fire.. This is to make nairaland guys chase them. Yeye girls

These categories of ladies yapa for here

I don't want to start mentioning names. cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by INTROVERT(f): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
Let me just observe.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by demmy0325(m): 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
.... undecided... Even if they stop doin al ds... Some Useless men will stl b afta dem...

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by agarawu23(m): 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
nice one

na that skin bleaching dey vex me pass.

I don't know why ladies think bleaching of skin will make them look beautiful. Natural beauty is the best and I blv nobody is ugly if you can take good care of yourself. must you bleach before people notice you ?

some will even tell you it's 'just' tonning. what the hell is the difference between tone & bleach?

This rich men's don't even like bleached skin. so if you like bleach your destiny with cream, your market know go sell tongue
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by iamkingzlee(m): 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hehehe... Nice one OP!
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by KingTom(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
wristwatch:
Sugar daddies don't just chase random ladies on the street, if not for their appearances and acts. However, There's a saying that your appearance is the first letter of recommendation.

We sometimes do no need to blame these men (politicians, lecturers, etc), but blame the ladies who publicize themselves to the world.

Below are the things ladies do that makes sugar daddies run after them which are;

4. Deliberately Shaking Their Buttocks Seductively When Walking

I don't know if some ladies do this intentionally. They shake their buttocks from 10' 0 clock to 2' 0 clock position continuously. No wonder kingtom swerve his car into canal @ the sight of a "seductive Ikebe babe". grin grin

Guy why evils Na grin
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by alberto2k(m): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
10 - Wearing of Tight Flashy and seductive Leggins grin

11 - Standing by the Roadside with a Killer seductive Pose ( Alhaji Batuka dey like this one ) grin

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
KingTom:

Guy why evils Na grin

grin grin grin
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by Princecalm(m): 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
and such girls will be hoping to get married later, well no need to freak they shall surely reap what they have sown.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
tosyne2much:

OP, good job

Thanks prof! cheesy we say make we dey follow ur path of righteousness.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by Phikom(m): 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
op what of tatoo? cheesy btw u re into olosho stuff no b today i swear cheesy
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by alberto2k(m): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
tosyne2much:

OP, good job

I believe this FTC undertaking was planned by the List Guys Tosyne and Wristwatch grin
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
op what of tatoo? cheesy btw u re into olosho stuff no b today i swear cheesy

That one no dey there na. Abi which sugar daddy u go see whey him go run after babe whey e draw snake 4 her body.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
tosyne2much:

OP, you forgot to add one

10. Display Of Buttocks

These ones stand by the mirror and take a pix backing the mirror just to have buttocks side view. Dem gat sell market by force by fire.. This is to make nairaland guys chase them. Yeye girls

These categories of ladies yapa for here

I don't want to start mentioning names. cheesy

Hahahaha. Mouth sealed. Whey all NL babes na tongue
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
wristwatch:

That one no dey there na. Abi which sugar daddy u go see whey him go run after babe whey e draw snake 4 her body.
some likes tatoo oo be it snake or lion cheesy
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
Just wait for the bashing of ur life, they will be here soon.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by Lilyomi(f): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
Extra courtesy bbefore big cars
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by tosyne2much(m): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
alberto2k:

I believe this FTC undertaking was planned by the List Guys Tosyne and Wristwatch grin
Hahahaha cheesy

You garrit bro cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by angieberry(f): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
Don't know if I should laff or cry
grin cry

pulchritudinous
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by czarr(m): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
......NA MARKET O!
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by Young03(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Wer is introvert

she knows best

i know her suggar daddy and she wears butt pad
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by prettyjo(f): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
ladies all the time angry
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
angieberry:
Don't know if I should laff or cry
grin cry

pulchritudinous

Lol. Abeg laff o!
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettyjo:
ladies all the time
angry

A counter thread is welcome cheesy
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by angieberry(f): 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin grin grin
wristwatch:

Lol. Abeg laff o!
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by mirexxx(f): 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
really? grin
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by INTROVERT(f): 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
Young03:
Wer is introvert

she knows best

i know her suggar daddy and she wears butt pad

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by ronald4lif(m): 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Here to read comments. cool
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
angieberry:
grin grin grin

Am wondering how cute ur face is when u laff wink.

Which one among the point signifies u? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend / The Hilarious Meaning Of The Word "MOM" (snapshot) / Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.