Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity (44634 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That May Lose Their Virginity On Valentine’s Day / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Some Items Ladies Put Inside Their Pusssy To Have Orgasm (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by tosyne2much(m): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
When ladies have lost their virginity, there's high tendency that blame with follow suite; that's if they will even tell you

Personally, I'm that type that believes that sex should not in any way be attributed to mistakes since it's your decision and choice, so why put the blame on something else, just to attract sympathy cheesy

As a matter of fact, no guy with his right sense of reasoning blames the lost of his virginity on witches and wizards; but when it comes to the female folks, they put the blame on guys, even it was their choices and was done in a conscious state

However, asking for a lady's virginity status is scum in my own opinion and I barely do that, but the few times I inquired, the responses I got was that they were virgins, and those who were bold enough to say the truth further added a story that touches the heart

Without wasting time, let's discuss what they put the blame on

1. They blame it on Rape
I think should topic the list. Many ladies (if not all) will tell a story of how their boyfriends' friends cousin betrayed their trust and forced them into sex 35 years ago, when in fact, such never happened. *No be today we don dey hear that one jawe*

2. He Deceived me
This should also come second. Many ladies will blame the lost of their virginity on their boyfriends who deceived them. You will hear something like " I thought he actually loved me and I couldn't but give my virginity to him. *madam abeg park well jawe*

3. He Promised to Marry me
In recent time, confused ladies use sex as a tool to tie down their men, when in fact, these guys may still dump them. Some of them will blame the lost of their virginity on an illusion that he promised to marry them

4. He Pressured me for it
Some of them will blame it on their boyfriends who pressured them to the point that, they couldn't withstand the pressure and suffocation other than give him what he wanted because they wanted to make him happy

5. It was the Work of the Devil
Which kind devil be this one again ? Devil ke ? Why would one blame the devil for something done in a conscious state?. A lady once told me that she blamed the devil to have becloud her sense of reasoning to indulge in the act, when the devil in question never even knew her from Adam. *madam, abeg no involve devil 4 dis matter jawe*

6. Nobody is above Mistake
In as much as it's never a mistake losing your virginity as a guy, why should it be attributed to a mistake as a lady?

7. He Drugged me
Haba he drugged you bawo ? Some of them will claim that their boyfriends actually drugged or got them drunk to stupor, and unfortunately for them, when they woke up the next morning and discovered that they had been defiled* Abeg dem force u make you sleep him house?*

8. He Threatened me with Break-up
Yes ! Many ladies will claim that their boyfriends threatened them with a break-up and that put them in no choice other than give him. *So na only the guy d tin go make happy not you?*

9. He used Indecency Movie to lure me into doing it
This sounds like an exaggeration, but I call tell you that many also use this as an excuse

10. Feel free to add yours.

Written by: Tosyne2much

Source:www..ng/2015/07/02/10-things-ladies-put-the-blame-on-when-they-have-lost-their-virginity/

33 Likes 2040 Shares

Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by naijaboiy: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
He drugged my garri. crygrin

But seriously the girls may be right sometimes. I don't also blame them,,its because so much importance has been attached to virginity in our society today.

So every girl has a story to tell. Hardly will you see any of them who will come out clean and tell you they lost their virginity out of their own free will.

It's always one story or the other to attract sympathy from their partners.

I've stopped asking cos i'm tired of trying to decipher if it's the truth or not. undecided

Tosyne2much nice write up by the way. cool

***side comment***

Abeg who on gen? I wan charge my i-phone 6+ sad

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by amaben2020(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
He raped me when we were in church undecided, shoro niyen, fp tinz

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by Cutehector(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lol I loove number 9........ She jsut can't escape it..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by ibnbazz(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
O really tell me more
Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by ikeepitreal(m): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
T

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by piicity(m): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nice thread though The one they do say nowadays is that it is the work of devil

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by ebamma(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
OK,
The truth here is,
There are many ways to lose virginity,
And prick penetration is just one of them,
So Its not all girls that are not virgins,
That have had sex with a guy before

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by Cutehector(m): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
He was pettin me, pettin me and it was sweetin me sweetin me.... grin

32 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by piicity(m): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
O yami lenu oo. When they rape her,she no fit shout
amaben2020:
He raped me when we were in church undecided, shoro niyen, fp tinz
Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by Precious91(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
cool Tosyne the 10 things master.Well done oooo

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by dharay88: 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
everybody wid one list or d oda.!
Make i kuku rent land ⁴here in case... lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by Precious91(m): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
Cutehector:
shocked
Cutehector:
lol.Na sweet?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by tosyne2much(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Falconey, pls help me with some shares cool
Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by teelady(f): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ladies this ladies that, here to view comment......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by Cutehector(m): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Precious91:
shocked lol.Na sweet?
lol yeah... Just pet girl, she go surgie
Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by jrerico1(m): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
I don't know why virginity is a big deal mostly to the females when most of them were deflowered by men.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by Precious91(m): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Cutehector:
grin
Cutehector:
Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by Fancylife(m): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
the poster below me must be a guy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by Cutehector(m): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
teelady:
Ladies this ladies that, here to view comment......
any problem wit d topic?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by falconey(m): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
this guy is a genius in womanology.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by teejaypee: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Tosyne2much, are you now a naijaloaded admin??
Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by Cutehector(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Fancylife:
the poster below me must be a guy
and u must be a fowl

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by tosyne2much(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
teejaypee:
Tosyne2much, are you now a naijaloaded admin??
cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by Goldmaxx(f): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by yemicoal(m): 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Every naija girl seems to have lost their virginity thru rape embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by shamsuRana(m): 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Longer throat...why dem no add that one.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by stephenqueen: 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by teejaypee: 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
cheesy
. . I'd take that for a yes. .anyway. That's goodnews
Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mmmmn........... lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by Phikom(m): 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
brb...
Re: 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity by LEvuls(m): 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hmm this is funny sha cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married / Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. / Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.