Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Reason We Attacked Militants Hideout In Calabar - Ohwo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason We Attacked Militants Hideout In Calabar - Ohwo (45014 Views)

Military Descends On Arepo Vandals Hideout In Operation Awathe / Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno / Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason We Attacked Militants Hideout In Calabar - Ohwo by AAinEqGuinea: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
jpphilips:

* Listen to Nnamdi Kalu at your own risk!!

<< --Biafra

wink
Re: Reason We Attacked Militants Hideout In Calabar - Ohwo by jpphilips(m): 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
Futureleader201:
. U R talking nonesence. Director of IPOB is in d right direction. I am thinking Y d Zoo is still holding Ndibo, They said ibo people are criminals,kipnappers,pirates,drug pushers,419ers etc .... they bring bad name to d Zoo. Y not let them go. When U hv a girlfriend/boyfriend that possess ds type of quality, do u still keep her/him? Answer me mr man. Mtchhh!!!!!!

You even lack the ability to dispute my facts yet you called it nonsense?
Are you not scared?
Re: Reason We Attacked Militants Hideout In Calabar - Ohwo by jpphilips(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Vulu:

Immediately i read your 'calabar south east ', I concluded that you are a dunce. I put it to you that Calabar is South eastern Geographically. Military almajiris with poor knowlege of geography redefined 'South east' to achieve political divide and rule aims. Quasi-dolts like you swallowed hook, line and sinker. Please grab a map and study it without political bias.

Funny enough Nnamdi Kalu agrees with me, he even promised to send me an e mail of the consultations he has been doing with Niger delta,
If Kanu agrees, why should I take you seriously?
Re: Reason We Attacked Militants Hideout In Calabar - Ohwo by Futureleader201(m): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
jpphilips:

You even lack the ability to dispute my facts yet you called it nonsense?
Are you not scared?

What facts? Scared of U for what? U R too small for me to go into argument with U.
Re: Reason We Attacked Militants Hideout In Calabar - Ohwo by jpphilips(m): 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Futureleader201:
. U R talking nonesence. Director of IPOB is in d right direction. I am thinking Y d Zoo is still holding Ndibo, They said ibo people are criminals,kipnappers,pirates,drug pushers,419ers etc .... they bring bad name to d Zoo. Y not let them go. When U hv a girlfriend/boyfriend that possess ds type of quality, do u still keep her/him? Answer me mr man. Mtchhh!!!!!!

Who is holding you? are you not a goat that Nnamdi Kalu will keep his family in safety and ask you to die for the nonsense he says on radio.
Ojukwu the pioneer of Biafra ran away and a brainless idiiot like you have the mouth to mention Biafra.
slowpoke
Re: Reason We Attacked Militants Hideout In Calabar - Ohwo by 1adewoye: 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Show no mercy.

Pursue them to their riverine hideouts.

Those you do not kill should be castrated.
Re: Reason We Attacked Militants Hideout In Calabar - Ohwo by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
1adewoye:
Show no mercy.

Pursue them to their riverine hideouts.

Those you do not kill should be castrated.

Yoruba fool
Re: Reason We Attacked Militants Hideout In Calabar - Ohwo by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
jpphilips:

Who is holding you? are you not a goat that Nnamdi Kalu will keep his family in safety and ask you to die for the nonsense he says on radio.
Ojukwu the pioneer of Biafra ran away and a brainless idiiot like you have the mouth to mention Biafra.
slowpoke

Slave
Re: Reason We Attacked Militants Hideout In Calabar - Ohwo by jpphilips(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
Vulu:

Immediately i read your 'calabar south east ', I concluded that you are a dunce. I put it to you that Calabar is South eastern Geographically. Military almajiris with poor knowlege of geography redefined 'South east' to achieve political divide and rule aims. Quasi-dolts like you swallowed hook, line and sinker. Please grab a map and study it without political bias.

You are not even scared to talk nonsense on my post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates / Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard / Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.