Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Eight Reasons You're Not Or*gasming (for Women) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eight Reasons You're Not Or*gasming (for Women) (1384 Views)

When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This / When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / Four Reasons You're Yet To Find A Serious Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight Reasons You're Not Or*gasming (for Women) by NobleG1(m): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
Feel like you're playing or*gasm Russian roulette every time you get busy? Yeah, you're not alone. Those sneaky O's can come easily on some days, take sooo freaking long on others, and just not show up at all when they feel like it.

One of the biggest reasons why women aren't cl*imaxing every single time is because they don't realize they need cl*itoral stimulation before and even during sex to reach an orgasm. There other factors that are blocking your big O on the regular to help your assess your risk, switch up your s*ex game plan, and reach sweet, sweet victory.

1. You don't spend enough time with pre-intimacy.

If you think that penetration and center of gravity action are all it takes to get to the finish line, you're sadly mistaken. Since the cl*itoris has more nerve endings than the v*agina, stimulation there is more likely to result in an O.

2. You're not speaking up when something feels off.

Many women aren't vocal about what feels good to them. And if he's not doing it for you, you're not going to reach the end zone - or it could take forever.

3. You're not wearing socks during sexy time.

Seriously, getting cold feet might be keeping you from feeling warm and fuzzy all over, according to a Dutch study. Apparently, only 50 percent of women were able to have an orgasm at the beginning of the trials, but when the women wore socks, 80 per cent had an orgasm.

4. You don't pee before sex.

If a woman is thinking about how she might have to go to the bathroom, she's more focused on controlling that function than enjoying the sensation. It's a distraction. So go pee before the action heats up.

5. You worry about having an orgasm during sex.

When you're anxious about not having an orgasm fast enough, or anything else going on in your life, it can make reaching orgasm more challenging. But don't let a little thing like stress keep you from getting busy.

6. You're not in a relationship.

Sadly, an exciting one-night stand doesn't always end in the fireworks you imagined when you first made eye contact with that random hot guy. Research shows that you're less likely to orgasm when hooking up with someone you've just met than when you're with someone you're dating.

7. You usually have sex after several cocktails.

Having one glass of wine or other type of alcohol to relax is fine, but if you have two or three, it starts to dull your senses and makes it harder for you to really feel the stimulation.

8. You're not mast*urbating.

If you know how you like to be aroused, you can guide your partner when you're having sex.
Re: Eight Reasons You're Not Or*gasming (for Women) by sinaj(f): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
at no. 3 I evn wear shoe grin

2 Likes

Re: Eight Reasons You're Not Or*gasming (for Women) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
only numba 8 make sense

1 Like

Re: Eight Reasons You're Not Or*gasming (for Women) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
sinaj:
at no. 3 I evn wear shoe grin
i hail thee
Re: Eight Reasons You're Not Or*gasming (for Women) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Eight Reasons You're Not Or*gasming (for Women) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
sleep ontop this lousy thread
Re: Eight Reasons You're Not Or*gasming (for Women) by sandrannna(f): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
Is "orgasiming" a dictionary word?
Re: Eight Reasons You're Not Or*gasming (for Women) by sinaj(f): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
Luedave:
i hail thee
I C U
Re: Eight Reasons You're Not Or*gasming (for Women) by bamuffy: 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
CAR THEFT!!! The Personal Car of my friend was stolen day before yesterday at Ring Road junction Osogbo. The Motor Car is Toyota Corrola, Red Wine colour. We enjoin anybody tha can give useful information that can lead to the recovery of the Car to please contact Mr. Tayo on 07095567628 or 08183007681 or the nearest Police Station. THE CAR PLATE NUMBER: SMK 923 DH CHASSIS NUMBER: JTDBR32E832011507 MODEL: 2003 COLOUR: RED WINE COLOUR. Special gift await anybody that give us useful information that lead to the discovery of the Car. Please help spread this information,and God will bless you as u are doing so!!!

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Lies Too Much / 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love / When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.