Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants (2765 Views)

Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari / Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) / OSHIOMHOLE: FG Must Not Submit To Blackmail Of Niger Delta Avengers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants by omenka(m): 6:52am On Jun 21, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Boko haram are not faceless what has Buhari done about them?
This thread www.nairaland.com/2394038/nigerian-army-bombed-boko-haram#34981823 is meant for guys like you. Satisfied??

I feel sorry for you people honestly. It is just a pity one has to share this space with you guys.

Hatred is like cancer, it eats you up slowly and silently. When you eventually notice it's presence, it has already spread out of control- and death is then certain.

Change now while you still have the chance.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants by egift(m): 6:56am On Jun 21, 2015
cktheluckyman:

You guys also told us Buhari destroyed maiststaine sect and would destroy boko haram in one month . But what do we have today? Bombing on daily basis The gains recorded in the last days of GEJ's regime is gradually been eroded.

If niger delta militancy resumes today, the Nigerian army as it stands is not equipped to fight a two faced war in the region and the NE simultaneously. Our economy would be brought to its knees.
I think Buhari should thread carefully and gradually cancel the contracts

@Bold:
The hole on your face can't stop lies from flowing through it. Let them resume and see how your communities will look like Chibok.

What we want is peace and development and you are here spewing rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants by cktheluckyman: 6:59am On Jun 21, 2015
omenka:
This thread www.nairaland.com/2394038/nigerian-army-bombed-boko-haram#34981823 is meant for guys like you. Satisfied??

I feel sorry for you people honestly. It is just a pity one has to share this space with you guys.

Hatred is like cancer, it eats you up slowly and silently. When you eventually notice it's presence, it has already spread out of control- and death is then certain.

Change now while you still have the chance.

Have a nice day.
So have Buhari been able to stop the boko haram insurgency? Let's better pray these boys don't return back to the creeks else the osun state scenario would be replicated in more states.

Yaradua did bomb their camps severally and when he saw that was not working, he initiated the current amnesty deal. It is not every case that you treat with force.George Bush got rid of Saddam because he thought he getting rid of terrorism and after years with attendant loss of american lives, we now have ISIS.

1 Like

Re: Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants by cktheluckyman: 7:02am On Jun 21, 2015
egift:

@Bold:
The hole on your face can't stop lies from flowing through it. Let them resume and see how your communities will look like Chibok.

What we want is peace and development and you are here spewing rubbish.
The fact is that if they resume,more states would like osun. If you are expecting an open warfare you are in for a shocker. The boys would simply adopt guerrilla tactics and render damage to Nigeria's oil infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants by egift(m): 7:05am On Jun 21, 2015
cktheluckyman:
The fact is that if they resume,more states would like osun. If you are expecting an open warfare you are in for a shocker. The boys would simply adopt guerrilla tactics and render damage to Nigeria's oil infrastructure

As a Coward, you can do us all a favour and stop beating up your weak, rusty chest. Nobody cares! grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants by iamrealdeji(m): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2015
vedaxcool:
The topic should be changed to "please please fg pay our militants our allowee " the government shouldn't prioritize the mai guardy militants payment over more pressing issues.
your lazy militants sshould go get jobs and stop relying on allowee,lazy people

1 Like

Re: Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants by kliq(m): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2015
cktheluckyman:
It is either FG pays them or they will simply pay themselves shikena

The clueless era is dead and gone

Wake up

2 Likes

Re: Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 21, 2015
fastguy10:
Asairi I dnt understand u again,r u begging or wht I tot u r strong grin

D fear of buhari is d beginning of wisdom
I was expecting the part where he will blow hot steam as usual but got disappointed when I started seeing pleas.

And this is thesame guy some folks are depending on for war. Ijaws will betray them again.

When FG does something right which these nitwits see as wrong, they remind us all of asari's threats as if asari believed in those threats himself. Even if they believed asari meant those threats, do they think asari believes they believed him? To him, he was simply making empty threat without expecting anyone to believe him, cos if he should call on them to come and be his suicide bombers, how many of them will?

The guy is simply looking for ways to hide and enjoy his loots while some disgruntled fools are trying to remind him of an empty threat he made while he had GEJ in his pockets.

Una better start believing in one nigeria now or be left alone cos SS will betray you as usual when the time comes.

2 Likes

Re: Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants by huptin(m): 7:09am On Jun 21, 2015
cktheluckyman:

You guys also told us Buhari destroyed maiststaine sect and would destroy boko haram in one month . But what do we have today? Bombing on daily basis The gains recorded in the last days of GEJ's regime is gradually been eroded.

If niger delta militancy resumes today, the Nigerian army as it stands is not equipped to fight a two faced war in the region and the NE simultaneously. Our economy would be brought to its knees.
I think Buhari should thread carefully and gradually
cancel the contracts

if the Niger Delta millitancy resumes today, it wont be a war, no not at all, it will just be a skirmish, as far as it is quickly addressed and not allowed to snow ball. No amount of ammunitions and grenades can withstand air strikes and nobody in Niger delta will volunteer to be a suicide bomber.

1 Like

Re: Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants by kliq(m): 7:09am On Jun 21, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Talk is cheap,why didn't they make all that noise during OBJ's regime? Remember Odi '99?

2 Likes

Re: Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants by Jesusloveyou: 7:09am On Jun 21, 2015
cktheluckyman:
It is either FG pays them or they will simply pay themselves shikena
they have already receive their payment thru bunkering and vandalism.

2 Likes

Re: Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants by iamrealdeji(m): 7:14am On Jun 21, 2015
cktheluckyman:

So have Buhari been able to stop the boko haram insurgency? Let's better pray these boys don't return back to the creeks else the osun state scenario would be replicated in more states.

Yaradua did bomb their camps severally and when he saw that was not working, he initiated the current amnesty deal. It is not every case that you treat with force.George Bush got rid of Saddam because he thought he getting rid of terrorism and after years with attendant loss of american lives, we now have ISIS.
so,youre saying he should set up an amnesty deal with Boko Haram? If not with force,then with what? A minority group to a big nation,they're on a suicide mission
Re: Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants by cktheluckyman: 7:15am On Jun 21, 2015
huptin:

if the Niger Delta millitancy resumes today, it wont be a war, no not at all, it will just be a skirmish, as far as it is quickly addressed and not allowed to snow ball. No amount of ammunitions and grenades can withstand air strikes and nobody in Niger delta will volunteer to be a suicide bomber.
Did air strikes not exist during the obasanjo and Yaradua regimes? Have we not been using air strikes on boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants by kliq(m): 7:16am On Jun 21, 2015
egift:

As a Coward, you can do us all a favour and stop beating up your weak, rusty chest. Nobody cares! grin grin grin grin grin

Lol

Don't mind the E-Warlord

2 Likes

Re: Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants by huptin(m): 7:35am On Jun 21, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Did air strikes not exist during the obasanjo and Yaradua regimes? Have we not been using air strikes on boko haram?

When Yar adua ordered air strikes, where were the so called millitants, they all ran away, it was because more harmless women and children were killed and subjected to serious problems that the whole world prevailed on Yar adua to stop that approach and he then offered them the amnesty.

At least boko haram has the decency to face the Nigerian army in a fight, but once the so called millitants cause any trouble and the army is sent in, they disappear and leave their wives and childeen to face the marauding soldiers, how come they could not even try to defend Odi for a second...even the commander in chief at that point expressed surprise as to how Odi quickly fell like a pack of cards without the millitants even having the decency to defend their towns after looking for trouble.

1 Like

Re: Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants by dinachi(m): 7:47am On Jun 21, 2015
Don't mind that fat blob called Asari! You are fighting for Niger Delta but all your investments are in Benin Republic. You build schools for them and abandon your people.

1 Like

Re: Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 21, 2015
fastguy10:

I think ur less than 22 years old n thus u don't know dokubo. if u were a grown man between 2005 n now, u would know he's a.man that should always be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants by luvmijeje(f): 8:03am On Jun 21, 2015
So the lawless Asari-Dokubo can quote law..... Wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants by tayejay(m): 8:09am On Jun 21, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
fastguy10:

We should encourage and welcome positive change
Re: Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants by Btruth: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2015
Eeyah! This man has now known the different between "file & fali". I thought by now he would have start bombing everywhere nii? Anyway, in due time, you will have all your manners in place.
Re: Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants by nairaminds(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2015
xcolanto:
The dura born needs to be aware that this is a democratic government and he does not have the final say to issues as it were during his dictatorship regime! Truly, these citizens had done the work they were contracted for and its only right that they are being paid what was agreed in the terms and conditions reached by the FG.

It would be unwise for the dura born to shelve their pleas and rightful demands under the carpet as these workers cut across states borders! I advise the dura born to do the right thing and forget all those military hardiness and pompousness that come around with his demeanor and thinking. Right now the boys are pleading and wanting to go through the right diplomatic and lawful channels to get their pay. However when all these fails, the rest is Better imagined then spoke off!
I'll leave the dura born with a well known phrase "when peace fails, war is inevitable"
Peace out!

lol y beg d daura man when gej gave dem d contract
Re: Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants by doctokwus: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2015
cktheluckyman:

That is if it will end in them simply pulling out and not returning to the creeks
My guy,returning to the creeks is not as simple as that;in fact it may not be that possible.
For you to return to the creeks,u need financing to buy weapons and pay the militants.These d likes of asari could achieve because they were sure of getting their pay from the govt:they get paid,they arm themselves and get necessary equipment to cause havoc, its a vicious cycle.
Another means they use to finance their operations is bunkering and crude theft with the connivance of security agents who give them a safe passageway.This avenue I guess has been reduced to the minimum because many of these military guys are now doing their work properly because of fear of being thrown out of the force if implicated. At least they want to be seen to be effective for now till they know their fates because once you are out of uniform,my guy life changes, dramatically downhill,no matter the rank u held.
So Asari is begging and not threatening now because I feel he is feeling the squeeze of his milkcow being withheld from him.

1 Like

Re: Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants by vedaxcool(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2015
iamrealdeji:
your lazy militants sshould go get jobs and stop relying on allowee,lazy people

Please they are not my militants.
Re: Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants by wordcat(m): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2015
I thought that THREAT is his middle name

Why is he sounding like a democrat grin

And he wasn't referred to as a Formal Warlord, Why?
Re: Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants by yokka(m): 10:55am On Jun 21, 2015
Hahahahahahhahahahahaha, Oga Dokubo how market.
Na beg you dey beg.?? thought you used to threaten fire and brimstone. Now na Rule of Law you dey seek.?? Heiyaaaaaa. Sorry oooo
Re: Dokubo Asari: FG Must Pay Ex Militants by Babe2sure(f): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
I found his statement really funny. It's so unlike him, to talk in this manner. It's no longer business as usual, so he has to shelve his belligerent attitude. Oh yes! There are some people you don't mess with(PMB) for one. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hawusa Fulanee Are The Problem Of This Country / This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team / Gloria Ibru @2face Fortified Has The Best Stage Maturity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.