Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos (8985 Views)

My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2015
What will you do if you are forced to strip naked before your professor and students in order to graduate from school? angry

Imagine that to pass an exam, you have to be naked in a classroom. Not only in front of your whole class, but also in front of your professor! At the University of California, this naked final exam is in fact a course requirement for a class in the visual arts department.

But nudity isn't enough for the students of the upper-level course, as they must also perform 'a gesture that traces, outlines or speaks about your 'erotic self(s)', according to the course syllabus.

Professor Ricardo Dominguez has defended claims that the final exam is a 'perversion', saying that he has not received a single complaint in 11 years

Click to read more and see more photos, videos, and the professor himself. Share your opinion after reading… sad
https://www.mazech.com/students_asked_pose_nude

2 Shares

Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by Cutehector(m): 7:09am On Jun 21, 2015
Why r d oda ones not unclad?
Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by piicity(m): 7:10am On Jun 21, 2015
It must bd OAU maximum sisi
Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 21, 2015
Invigilators...

That's what happens in the University of California.

Nairaland women, can you do this Hhmm sad

1 Like

Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by mployer(m): 7:12am On Jun 21, 2015
Something like this is done in some Japanese schools.

You are required to draw a live unclad person, not pose unclad.

The unclad person is usually hired.

1 Like

Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 21, 2015
These are just two of many photos. There are many students in the class both men and women. This was introduced by a male professor, and the professor was there watching! angry
Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by Starships4u(m): 7:37am On Jun 21, 2015
This is a fine and applied arts class...that's a project....it's not do or die affair.......
Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by tinuolababy(f): 7:49am On Jun 21, 2015
Na the course cause am lol.... cheesy cheesy but I think the students must have been informed earlier before taking the course abi wetin be the op headache for this matter grin wink
Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by XavierBlue(m): 8:28am On Jun 21, 2015
Lord! I want to be a lecturer in that schoolgrin

XavierBlue
Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 21, 2015
piicity:
It must bd OAU maximum sisi
That word remind me of my days in Awo hall #IREPOAU
Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by Btruth: 8:53am On Jun 21, 2015
The unclad person is not a student. She is a volunteer for the student to do their final course nii.

1 Like

Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by Transformium: 8:55am On Jun 21, 2015
Fake Story
Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by Boyoboy9(m): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2015
This people need APC, Change
Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by iswearinowell(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2015
angry all d graduating students must go unclad So dat means if u have a girl dat has been forming hard 2 get , jst wait till she graduates nd u'd laugh last ?? Dats more lyk it

#FROST
Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by prettyjo(f): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2015
hmmm
Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by dyabman(m): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2015
I see...
Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
shocked shocked

angry
Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
undecided fake story!!!
Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
iswearinowell:
angry all d graduating students must go unclad So dat means if u have a girl dat has been forming hard 2 get , jst wait till she graduates nd u'd laugh last ?? Dats more lyk it

#FROST

So both of you will go unclad before everybody. This is stupid! lol

To those who are saying 'fake story', this is real. It happens in University of California for students taking that particular course. You can never be allowed to graduate without going naked - both men and women! sad
Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
XavierBlue:
Lord! I want to be a lecturer in that schoolgrin

XavierBlue
the way ur eye focused on ur phone screen wheneva u see a woman unclad makes me wondered if u have neva seen an unclad woman be4. Are u a virgin?
Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by HENROSHUN(m): 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
..HenRoShun
Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by XavierBlue(m): 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jollyjoy:
the way ur eye focused on ur phone screen wheneva u see a woman unclad makes me wondered if u have neva seen an unclad woman be4. Are u a virgin?
what sort of accusation is that? My eyes focused on the screen? Don't make me loose my patience woman.

XavierBlue
Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by iswearinowell(m): 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
mazech:

So both of you will go unclad before everybody. This is stupid! lol
To those who are saying 'fake story', this is real. It happens in University of California for students taking that particular course. You can never be allowed to graduate without going naked - both men and women! sad
if we'd both go unclad then it'll be more merrier, u undastand na.... I'll keep dat uni in mind, i'll go do my masters in dat course
Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
It's a good school for masters, I've been to the school, but I don't recommend that particular course where people pose nude before they graduate.

Hhmm, see the professor that tells them to do that....if not, you can't graduate from his class.

Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Speechless
Meanwhile please contact us for your building, painting and tiling works. Thanks

Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by chigoizie7(m): 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
If that I d only option, then, I will, but that professor that forced me to do it, I will make sure that he is always naked for the rest of his life, after I must have graduated.

1 Like

Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hhmm, I never thought about that. They didn't tell us if the male professor will pose nude before the class too? sad
Re: Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos by jamex93(m): 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
op don drink sha

u no see say na art ?

(1) (Reply)

Driver Caught Fingering Lady In A Bus While Driving How He Did It Will Amaze You / Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! / On The Bed With My Boo. The Man I Sleep Next To Every Night (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.