Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve (4496 Views)

Why Didn't God Forgive Lucifer / Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) / Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by tunaguy(m): 8:03am On Jun 21, 2015
I think about this most of the time why God didn't forgive Adam and eve and decided to forgive us that take part in bigger sins God didn't not just have mercy on them he also cursed them I feel like some part of the puzzle are missing..... is God really a changeable God
Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2015
yet they say if we ask for forgiveness no matter our sin we will be forgiven but he didn't forgive adam nd his wife after dey ask for forgiveness.......
why? why
Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by luvinhubby(m): 8:21am On Jun 21, 2015
And where did Adam ask for forgiveness in the bible?

4 Likes

Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by johnydon22(m): 8:23am On Jun 21, 2015
And again why do you need to be forgiven for a sin committed by two people that you know nothing about......

If adam and eve had not eaten the fruit of knowledge then, how did they know what they did was evil, they were innocent and naive and god punished them for their naivete when he made them that way.....

Lol jewish mythology no sweet at all

7 Likes

Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by Chinaimporter: 8:24am On Jun 21, 2015
[size=13pt]Because the story is a big lie and The bible is a fake bullshit that we only accept because it is so ancient and we where brought up beliving it.
A lot of people on nairaland gave me 7 days to die if i dont repent but yesterday was the seventh day and your hopless god couldnt do a thing.
Let us stop being afraid of God because thousands of people are atheist,hindus buddist etc and nothing happens to them.
Churches are burnt,bibles are torn, saints are crucified and nothing happens.
If God says he exist and want us to worship him,let him write it in the sky.....why hide from us and ask us to belive u exist and if we dnt,you will punish us in hell while u say that you love us......sounds like something the devil will do not god.
Why give us many religions and ask us to blindly choose the right one and if we couldnt,you will punish us.
Why do you like our praises so much if you are so great and dont need us.....we never asked to be created in the first place.....why do you ask us to thank you for bringing us into this vile and ruthless world.
I will never worship or serve you because ur rule is by fear.....pple dnt love you,they only pretend to out of fear.....love is unconditional and your is....quench hell and let us see how many people will actually serve you.
You drown men for disobeying you.....stalin killed for the same reason.....you asked the isrealites to kill people that worship any other except you,boko haram do the same thing.....jephtah sacrificed his daughter to you, meaning you accept human sacrifice like all other heaten gods.
I promise that if you ever exists and armagadon comes,i will ride with satan and the fallen angels against you and make sure you are sent to the bottomeless pit(pls make it hotter because you will enjoy it soon)
Satan never did anything to man by your own account in the bible.....he said we sld eat the fruit and be wise and it worked.....the worst thing he did was mess with job and you allowed it
But you
You unforgiving beast allowed your son to be killed so that you can forgive us and we still go to hell after that.
You allowed a bear to eat 52 children for insulting elijah.
You drowned you so called beloved ones because they disobeyed you....what would tge devil hav ton in this case?
You orded the murder,rape and enslavement or whole cities.
You allowed your beloved ones the isrealites to be enslaved because they disobeyed you due to your poor managerial skills.....even hitler would not do that.
I can go on and on to prove you are the greatest beast of them all.....even baal is better that you[/size][/b]

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by johnydon22(m): 8:27am On Jun 21, 2015
Lol dude above me sound angry.... Dude whats your deal cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by cold(m): 8:28am On Jun 21, 2015
It's on threads like these you'll witness the best form of mental gymnastics. They'll tell you why god kept them in order to fulfill his promises. Why the remission of sins must include the sacrifice of his son and all the shenanigans that go with it. These guys are pretty good at defending god's actions or lack of it. They must be highly paid.

4 Likes

Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by cold(m): 8:32am On Jun 21, 2015
johnydon22:
Lol dude above me sound angry.... Dude whats your deal cheesy
Lol..can you blame him? A god that seems so messed up in the head it's not even funny.
Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by johnydon22(m): 8:35am On Jun 21, 2015
cold:
It's on threads like these you'll witness the best form of mental gymnastics. They'll tell you why god kept them in order to fulfill his promises. Why the remission of sins must include the sacrifice of his son and all the shenanigans that go with it. These guys are pretty good at defending god's actions or lack of it. They must be highly paid.
why dah fvck blame innocent people for the sins committed by only two people then still bear that grudge till now, that innocent new babies are blamed and said to carry original sins of two folks they fvcking have no idea about...

Then to make matters worse

god wanted to forgive sins why not just go ahead and do that. An all good entity needs no sacrifice or payment before forgiving anybody but then no he demands blood and sent his son to come and die to get it.
Even we humans forgive without demand to punish another innocent dude...

Its like Davien offended me and i punished DProDG so i can forgive Davien, why not just go ahead and forgive davien without having to flog or kill DProDG

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by johnydon22(m): 8:36am On Jun 21, 2015
cold:

Lol..can you blame him? A god that seems so messed up in the head it's not even funny.
hahahahahahaha the dude is a theist thats why he sounds so angry cheesy he should relax that crap's is just myth naaaaa
Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by Genea(f): 8:36am On Jun 21, 2015
Am learning,religion one of d most debated topics
Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by Tapout(m): 8:37am On Jun 21, 2015
shocked shocked wahala dey o......*spreads mat

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by johnydon22(m): 8:38am On Jun 21, 2015
Genea:
Am learning,religion one of d most debated topics
right from when the egyptians and mayans and sumerians invented it....

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by anselm791(m): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2015
Because of that man called Jesus.
Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by cold(m): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2015
johnydon22:
why dah fvck blame innocent people for the sins committed by only two people then still bear that grudge till now that innocent new babies are blamed and said to carry original sins of two folks they fvcking have no idea about...

Then to make matters worse

god wanted to forgive sins why not just go ahead and do that. An all good entity needs no sacrifice or payment before forgiving anybody but then no he demands blood and sent his son to come and die to get it.
Even we humans forgive without demand to punish another innocent dude...

Its like Davien offended me and i punished DProDG so i can forgive Davien, why not just go ahead and forgive davien without having to flog or kill DProDG
The Lord works in mysterious ways bro. His thinking is not our thinking,his ways are not our ways,you cannot question god,god has a purpose for everything. It's all part of his divine plan. So there,i think i've pretty much covered all the bases.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by Genea(f): 8:40am On Jun 21, 2015
johnydon22:
right from when the egyptians and mayans and sumerians invented it....
Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by johnydon22(m): 8:41am On Jun 21, 2015
cold:

The Lord works in mysterious ways bro. His thinking is not our thinking,his ways are not our ways,you cannot question god,god has a purpose for everything. It's all part of his divine plan. So there,i think i've covered all the bases.
Hahahahahahaha yes, even god (egyptian osiris) works that way too

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by johnydon22(m): 8:47am On Jun 21, 2015
anselm791:
Because of that man called Jesus.
he didnt forgive adam and eve because of jesus

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by anselm791(m): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2015
johnydon22:
he didnt forgive adam and eve because of jesus
Nope turn it the other way around.
Oya lemme help you, he forgives us because of His son Jesus. Gorrit?
Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by johnydon22(m): 8:52am On Jun 21, 2015
anselm791:

so without having his son murdered he couldn't have forgiven u?

and which sin of yours did jesus forgive when you weren't in existence 2k years ago therefore haven't committed any sin yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by donholy28(m): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2015
The guy saying that the Bible is a fake is a fool...a big one...he did not forgive them cause they didn't ask for forgiveness rather they started shifting d blame...but in this our time we ask for forgiveness and he forgives us
Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 21, 2015
Nobody forces u 2believe anything,afterall nobody av seen smebdy called Almighty God walkin along the streets,bt we are africans and knw beta abt d existence of spirirts
Dude @8:24 is on weed
Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2015
donholy28:
The guy saying that the Bible is a fake is a fool...a big one...he did not forgive them cause they didn't ask for forgiveness rather they started shifting d blame...but in this our time we ask for forgiveness and he forgives us
wait ooo but we still suffer the curse he laid on adam nd eve weda u are a christian or not......on a good day since u have give your life to christ and ur sims are forgiven your wife no suppose dey labor in pain

11 Likes

Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by realtestament(m): 9:11am On Jun 21, 2015
Which kind question be dis undecided

#u should also ask y did Jesus christ came 2 earth and died angry
Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by anselm791(m): 9:12am On Jun 21, 2015
johnydon22:
so without having his son murdered he couldn't have forgiven u?

and which sin of yours did jesus forgive when you weren't in existence 2k years ago therefore haven't committed any sin yet?

First question, Yes! He's a God of order, and every action has its consequences.
Second question doesn't make sense, but the grace of God, which is the power of God, which is in Christ Jesus abounds, and makes me righteous by faith, forgiven and whole. And no, I don't expect you to understand.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by seemples(f): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=13pt]Because the story is a big lie
I can go on and on to prove you are the greatest beast of them all.....even baal is better that you[/size][/b]

Jesus mercy!See bilious vituperations!!! shocked shocked shocked

Guy. you neva talk true...what ACTUALLY happened??!
Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by CaptainJune: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2015
Op, to answer your question, God forgave them but made them understand the consequences of sin - death.

Chinaimporter, na wa u o. Na vex be this?
Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 21, 2015
johnydon22:

Lmao... See me see wahala oh! Abeg, you know where to find davien, just in case...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by sorextee(m): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2015
I tire too o
tunaguy:
I think about this most of the time why God didn't forgive Adam and eve and decided to forgive us that take part in bigger sins God didn't not just have mercy on them he also cursed them I feel like some part of the puzzle are missing..... is God really a changeable God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by Sweetyie(f): 10:00am On Jun 21, 2015
All I can say Is that they weren't in the era of GRACE

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by mustymatic(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2015
anselm791:
Nope turn it the other way around. Oya lemme help you, he forgives us because of His son Jesus. Gorrit?
so Adam and Eve r not?
Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve by mustymatic(m): 10:13am On Jun 21, 2015
anselm791:

His son that you believe died on the cross? a terrible death, if your god wanted to forgive u he will just do that without killing his so called precious child, who does that?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allah Vs Atheism: ‘leaving Islam Was The Hardest Thing I’ve Done’ Amal Farah / Did Know: Ecwa Than This / I Want To Be The Anti-christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.