Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) (34004 Views)

Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) by Newsmic: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2022
A man shows off the extent of his wealth by pouring wine on his lover's iPhone, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpawdzJqdwc

https://igberetvnews.com/1411651/man-washes-womans-iphone-wine-photo-video/

Re: Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) by Dollarremix(m): 11:29am On Jan 07, 2022
Madness everywhere cry

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2022
This dude is an alpha simp

188 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 07, 2022
Okay. E NO CONCERN US.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2022
Small pikin doings 'for show off

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) by OloshoMan: 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
All for the gram

9 Likes

Re: Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) by paulolee(m): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
showing off to impress who?? I know many top naija big boys n none can stoop so low to do this..

10 Likes

Re: Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
paulolee:
showing off to impress who?? I know many top naija big boys n none can stoop so low to do this..
It's not stooping low and it's not show off..
It's his life and money he is free to spend it..dude is in love and you hating huh...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
As you can see wannabe redpillers are already crying on this thread cos he did it to a woman he loves..well what else do you expect from people who only come online to rant ?
Nothing..if it ain't their regular women bashing then it's nothing to them.. grin cheesy smiley wink

14 Likes

Re: Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) by Justice4Toto: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
Wow this is very nice
He did it for her
Not him

Straight guy

Not the other way round
Awon eleribu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) by paulolee(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=109164789]
It's not stooping low and it's not show off..
It's his life and money he is free to spend it..dude is in love and you hating huh...[/quote
so this Is one the ways dt love is expressed in Nigeria ?? which one is am hating? person wey I no even know before naim I wan hate?

3 Likes

Re: Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
[quote author=paulolee post=109166350][/quote]
The way you spoke tho.. but it's all cool..you are forgiven.. kiss kiss
Re: Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) by cococandy(f): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
grin Lmao
Re: Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) by Skynet55: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ritualist very soon we go hear say her pussy Don waka, dey disturb us for fp

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) by Omangjr: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
Is for the moment, very soon we go know who go cry
Re: Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) by Boogyman557: 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool

PUYOYO FITOTO

I don LOAD my KALA

abeg I need LOCATION

na to BLAST dis useless MANCHI BLOKOS just de hungry me

LATOTO KIPILO

WTF MAN

6 Likes

Re: Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
She how she open her mouth dey laugh
Re: Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) by Forensib(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Senseless act. Who them help set?

Anyways,

Learn how to Earn in Dollars with CPA Affilliate Marketing. This Free ebook(pdf) will show you More about the Strategies to make money online with CPA deals.�

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QgjaBFhl2euotNK6-s0wCaAszx3jqrJ7/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bill Gates, Dangote, Bezos etc won't do this.

Foolishness!

12 Likes

Re: Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) by funsho75(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ha
Re: Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) by slawormiir: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Damnnn niggar

And the funny thing be say nor be only that guy get access to that baby girl kpekus

Infact you go even surprise say the niggar way dey lash this girl well well just dey one corner dey laugh now as he dey watch this video
That niggarrrr nor dey spend one naira

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
Then go soon use each other for ritual and social media go dey on fire

1 Like

Re: Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) by uzomanny(m): 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
If the babe leave am tomorrow follow another guy, e go come here begin cry.

3 Likes

Re: Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) by samuel19222(m): 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
wink
Re: Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
When people buy something with a huge part of your net worth, that’s how they behave. There’s nothing really special.

1 Like

Re: Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) by Mko123(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused / Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing / An Old Man Pictured Rocking A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.