Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh (38273 Views)

Buy From Street Hawkers, Go To Jail – Kaduna Gov El-rufai / Soldiers Remove Veil From Muslim In Lagos‎ - The whistle / Kaduna Gov. El-rufai Visits Zaria, Appeals For Calm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Dollyak(f): 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Of course you are. Shortsighted fools

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
SUBMARINE:
financial dullards

grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kano APC Governor budget N220million ramadan free feeding
www.punchng.com/news/kano-budgets-n220m-for-free-ramadan-feeding/

5 Likes

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by NovusHomo(m): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ofunaofu:
Don't be shocked sheihk, because el rufai is doing what a responsible govt should do which is not getting involve in religion

And all goveerents should stop sponsoring people on pilgrimages to Mecca or Jerusalem. Faith is supposed to be personal.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
JEGA01:
why won't it be a good development for a bigot like you.. Bet it with me, with the way you go about littering this forum with your hate posts because u feel its a faceless forum, you won't get away with it. You will surely suffer the consequences. It won't be long before you begin to see it.
This is the problem with you guys, threat threat and threat. I take it you are a Muslim and in fasting. Why cant for once let it slid or better still pray that some day he sees the light.

10 Likes

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
multikolour:
Following the decision of Kaduna state governor mallam nasir el-rufai to stop distribution of food items during the fasting because government is not suppose to involve in religion ( https://www.nairaland.com/2392137/government-not-supposed-involved-religious)
the association of sheikh and mallams Kaduna state are shock about the decision of the government report BBC Hausa.

The head of the association Sheikh Abubakar Usman Baban-Tune said they were surprised by the decision of el-rufai led government to stop feeding the less privilege in the state during this fasting which has being on for years.

The governor took decision because the government is broke and can't get involve in religion.

source- -http://www.bbc.com/hausa/news/2015/06/150621_limamai_azumi_kd

Na So!
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
What is there to be shocked about, Sheikh? Nigeria does not have the money because oil prices have fallen (Unless you are going to do special prayer that will see oil go back to $125 per barrel....heheh).

And if you want to blame someone....blame Saudi Arabia for making OPEC overproduce....so that they could bring down the oil price....and force the American shale oil producers out of business via a high class game of chicken. (Saudi Arabia see what you have done?).

Sheikh, what you should be doing now is forcing Gov El Rufai to work hard at developing Kaduna State into a strong,innovative economy.So that Kaduna State will have enough cash at hand....to fund all the welfare programmes in the world....including dashing every Kaduna Muslim one ram each for Eid (ok....just kidding grin).

My Muslim brothers and sisters (and my fellow Christians, traditionalists, eckists, atheists, etc)....una don hear.? Stop behaving as if oil money dey there forever and ever. When oil price goes down....there is no money for the goodies of life. And if you want goodies....you have to work for them. NO FOOD FOR LAZY MAN.

Oil is a curse.

9 Likes

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Popemax(m): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

God bless u
Datz all I can do for today
Try anoda one morrow and see how I kick ur "blorkus"
I like d way you're following them do not allow anyone spoil ur day...keep sunday holy bro

9 Likes

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kaduna state government fund is for Kaduna and if previous administrations have been doing it, I don't see the reason El Rufai should stop it afterall feeding money is how much?

Is it not just for the fasting period? To me, such little things make the people have a feeling of their government.

El Rufai should seek and cut other sources of wasteful spending by government, definitely not this. undecided

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:
It is a welcome development.

In as much is not in the consitution to feed muslim or xtain during fasting and it is neither in the Koran or Bible.

Are the xtain fed during their fasting period too?

I know my Muslim brother will lash me but am ready to accept the lashes.
I ll help you block d lashes & launch counter attack.
the gov did the right thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by ohenhen1: 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
El Rufai is my hero. Finally some one is doing the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by easymoneybag(m): 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
This will no doubt come as a surprise since it has always been the culture during Ramadan for the less privileged to be catered for.

Checkout our blog for all the latest jobs in Nigeria. www.jobsdraft..com

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by ohenhen1: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
BTW where can I find BBC Yoruba or BBC Igbo?

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
ohenhen1:
BTW where can I find BBC Yoruba or BBC Igbo?

BTW....when is ohenhen1 setting up his own international TV channel that broadcasts around Africa and the World....in Igbo and Yoruba....news, current affairs, sports,etc...24/7....in Yourba and Igbo?

Must BBC do everything for you people?
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by surplusspending(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
good move
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by smartleo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:
It is a welcome development.

In as much is not in the consitution to feed muslim or xtain during fasting and it is neither in the Koran or Bible.

Are the xtain fed during their fasting period too?

I know my Muslim brother will lash me but am ready to accept the lashes.
Thank you bro,you said the right thing,abeg sanity must prevail,enough of wastage all in the name of religion.

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by oloyedayo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
I hope all governors will follow suit. The idea of combining governance with religion baffled me while serving in Kaduna. Can u imagine a house of assembly member listing building of mosque as a constituency project. All such should stop even using govt money to send people on holy pilgrimage.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by GboyegaD(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
I love the guy. It is time we start disassociating government from religion at least, our clerics might be able to say the truth to them.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by homesteady(m): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:

Hmmm!
May Allah guide us to know the truth in Jesus name.
hahahahahahahahahahha gringrin

2 Likes

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by cold(m): 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
This is laudable. Next,government should hands off pilgrimages. If you can't afford to go,stay back home and save up for the next pilgrimage. Government has no business sponsoring religious activities. The distinction between religion and state should be clearly defined

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by zeyney(f): 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
JEGA01:
use your head. No one has condemned el-Rufai's move here. All we are saying is that the guy oremussanctus is fond of posting hate comments here on nairaland. Why must he mention Islam in his hate posts?
Pls Broda In Islam Its Ok.Rememba U Re Fasting Nd Restrain 4rm Unnecessary Arguements That Is Nt Worth U Tym

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by pupsyd: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Today is sunday, I will let u go Don't try dis wif me next time, cos I won't take it cool wif u #salaam
yeah man! I LOVE YOU CONFIDENCE!!!... don't mind that asshole

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by echelons(m): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
The Federal government should take cue from this and equally stop all this nonsense sponsorship for pilgrimages in Mecca/Medina and Jerusalem/Rome.
A lot of waste. Government should wash its hands off religious obligations of individuals.

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by amazingspiderma: 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Steps like this should not just be taken without reviewing the implications.
He should discuss with the religious leaders on the issue before going ahead to make this decisions. When you take the bread from the poor without making any fair compensation or plans,you are forcing them to do anything to survice,and I mean anything.
It is like subsidy you don't cancel it without an alternative.Nigeria generally speaking is a subsidized economy.It does not matter if you have a job or not,we all benefit from subsidy one way or another.
Nigeria is a society not a factory and social factors are part of the cost of running any society.
Lastly I strongly believe he knows what he is doing because most of those affected by this decisions voted him into office without a shadow of doubt,I know this because I grew up in Kaduna.
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Abbey2sam(m): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I'm not concerned about what Elrufa'I did but who is stopping the Christians from doing the same?

mumu, is kaduna state inhabited by only Muslims? is the government feeding the Christians during their own fasting ?

if no then its a welcome development

4 Likes

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
zeyney:

Pls Broda In Islam Its Ok.Rememba U Re Fasting Nd Restrain 4rm Unnecessary Arguements That Is Nt Worth U Tym
thank you
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by olaeffect(m): 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
I agree with the governor on this. Let the rich feed the poor; not the government. Abi we no get rich Muslims for Kaduna?
Don't let me name names ooo. (Mangal, ASD, TOSCO, e.t.c)

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by CaptPlanet(m): 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Come all this incredible hulk for nairaland, boko haram dey since dey kill our country men, none of una gree near gun not to talk of going to fight them.

Read news and comment if u wish. Make una no come here dey form bravado.

If u vex too much, Nigerian Army dey recruit.
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by mmsen: 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Religion has no place in government or even in modern society.

Let them feed themselves.

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Abugab(m): 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
El Rufai will surely succeed in Kaduna.
Imagine govt feeding people during Ramadan.
Are the Christians fed during Lent?
Religion is a personal stuff and should not be 'governmentalized'.
Why are they shocked?
The state needs the funds for more endearing projects.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by ylaa(f): 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
DID HE ASK YOU TO FAST? THAT HE GAVE YOU FOOD ONCE OR TWICE IS AN ENCOURAGEMENT NOT YOUR ENTITLEMENT. BESIDES THE REWARDS OF FASTING WILL NOT GO TO HIM BUT TO YOU. IF HE HASN'T FEED YOU FOR A DAY, HELP YOUR SELF AND STOP COMPLAINING IT COULD BE THAT HE IS NOT AROUND. BETTER STILL DO DRY FASTING IF U NO GET FOOD E NO DEY KILL IT WILL ONLY MAKE UR HEAD BIG. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Agwoden(m): 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
Why are these people so dependent? As if Government feed Xtians during Christmas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikoyi/VI Clean-Up: 29 Vehicles Impounded In One Night (Photos) / Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside / Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.