Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh (38278 Views)

Buy From Street Hawkers, Go To Jail – Kaduna Gov El-rufai / Soldiers Remove Veil From Muslim In Lagos‎ - The whistle / Kaduna Gov. El-rufai Visits Zaria, Appeals For Calm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by nortcentrallord(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
JEGA01:
why won't it be a good development for a bigot like you.. Bet it with me, with the way you go about littering this forum with your hate posts because u feel its a faceless forum, you won't get away with it. You will surely suffer the consequences. It won't be long before you begin to see it.

You are an idiot for threatening him. Its because of fools like you that islam is seen as being violent. People criticize everything about christianity in every possible way but never have we heard of a threat or killing of anyone in the 21st century neither has any christian threatened anyone on this forum for being sarcastic with christianity. Now, go ahead and report me to the mods. If you need my address, drop yours. I 'll meet you up. Toothless bulldog. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by dantobi: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Gud decision so far
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Bluffly: 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Good development. Feeding the less privilege is not the issue but getting involved in religion is a no no for a foresighted government. Thumbs up Nasir
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by judiciarypalava: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
mysyto:

God bless u bro datx why poverty is much here in da north.....

Artificially induced poverty, the elites will not let them see the light for fear of opposition. Hence the prayer continues, "Allah ya Baku kubamu"
Religion aside, Northern elites should tell themselves the truth and liberate the North.
Thumbs up the Peoples governor
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by OluomoChampion(m): 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Why are you so hostile in ur speech? D duo has not said anything wrong to deserve this ur empty threat.
JEGA01:
why won't it be a good development for a bigot like you.. Bet it with me, with the way you go about littering this forum with your hate posts because u feel its a faceless forum, you won't get away with it. You will surely suffer the consequences. It won't be long before you begin to see it.

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Masterchef(m): 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
viczing:
Hmmmm. Are the hausas so poor that they can't feed them selves? Just asking

In the first place, won't it be a contradiction to be feeding people supposedly denying themselves of food and possibly sharing their conserved stock of food with the less priviledged?
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Banter1(m): 11:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

YOU ARE A BIG IDI0T. ISLAM IS NOT CHRISTIANITY SO ITS NOT YUOR BuSINESS IF WE FAST FOR JUST 1 SECOND. USELESS IDIOTIC PIG
you see, how can you be abusing and you say you're fasting? That's because you're starving yourself thinking you're fasting.

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by J4parry(m): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
amazingspiderma:
Steps like this should not just be taken without reviewing the implications.
He should discuss with the religious leaders on the issue before going ahead to make this decisions. When you take the bread from the poor without making any fair compensation or plans,you are forcing them to do anything to survice,and I mean anything.
It is like subsidy you don't cancel it without an alternative.Nigeria generally speaking is a subsidized economy.It does not matter if you have a job or not,we all benefit from subsidy one way or another.
Nigeria is a society not a factory and social factors are part of the cost of running any society.
Lastly I strongly believe he knows what he is doing because most of those affected by this decisions voted him into office without a shadow of doubt,I know this because I grew up in Kaduna.

Speaking of subsidy, when was the last time you bought PMS at the approved price for two consecutive weeks? There's no point blindfolding Nigerians anymore since the poor masses are the ones bearing the brunt of the hardship. If the decision is for greater good in the long run, which in this case is, then it should be supported.

Though, like you said, he should have consulted the religious leaders before the decision but a source from Kaduna told me he did tell them but that the notice was too short for them but don't forget also that he hasn't spent up to 1month in office.

As at this moment, not up to 10 states have been able to pay last month's salary, that's to show you the severity of the financial crunch facing the nation. Drastic measure has to be applied for most states to survive and I think that's part of what he has started doing.

That's my opinion anyway.

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by DEngineer(m): 5:28am On Jun 22, 2015
They can't be involved in religion but can be massively involved in corruption, bribery, and loot of public fund. I wonder what kind of education you guys have. I c nothing wrong in seeking Allahs mercy over d state of affairs in d state. Why do they so called government proclaim a faith wen in actual fact giving is a part of it. If they r truly broke, they can reduce wat they do but not totally eradicating the programm. I bet u have never really suffered or lack food. You would have understand.

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Okeikpu(m): 5:29am On Jun 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Ve I said anytin wrong?
I only posted somtin in line wif d title of d thread, had it bin dey said christians, I will surely do d nidful.
U don't ve to behave like a m a d cow(daura cow to be specific), be civil for once.
Don't spoil ma sabbath day for me
As for ma pix, I will do dat wen pdp re-claim d central government, trust me to do dat
#salaam
grin
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Okeikpu(m): 5:33am On Jun 22, 2015
JEGA01:
that well stated, I still don't think banning him permanently will change anything. He can always open a new account. Plus nairaland is not even a thing any man needs to keep breathing. He can catch fun all he wants here but one thing is for sure. You can't harvest maize where you planted yam.
Efi Awusa.... tongue
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by jidxin(m): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I'm not concerned about what Elrufa'I did but who is stopping the Christians from doing the same?
. THE CONSTITUTION
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by ikkkkk: 9:53am On Jun 22, 2015
JEGA01:

You are a big fool to post this crap. I wonder who is hating here.

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Obipat(m): 10:01am On Jun 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Ve I said anytin wrong?
I only posted somtin in line wif d title of d thread, had it bin dey said christians, I will surely do d nidful.
U don't ve to behave like a m a d cow(daura cow to be specific), be civil for once.
Don't spoil ma sabbath day for me
As for ma pix, I will do dat wen pdp re-claim d central government, trust me to do dat
#salaam in that case, u re not going to upload ur piX cos PDP cnt we centrl govt again, we r regreting why PDP won Rivers
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Namikhain(f): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2015
[Bomb blast in Zaria this morning,
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by free13: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2015
Hmm....
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by stvick4u2(m): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2015
This is a welcome development. Let it apply to the Christians too so it wont look like you are discriminating.
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by emezieokonkwo: 11:43am On Jun 22, 2015
Pls down' b surprised. That is el- rufai for u. But @ last you will not only see the promised land but also be in it.
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Laid2001: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2015
My friend, Christianity is also the name. We even have a Christian Governor settingup a ministry for religion in the east.
The Truth ends where you said religion and bigotry enter when you singled out only one religion.

And you will realise that many people already know your anticident as a biggot!!

OREMUSSANCTUS:

I never said anytin wrong
I only said dey share all our money in d name of religion
If d said religion is christianity, I will point it out
Am not bias as u tink
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by redcurry(f): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
MosakuAW:

Hmmm!

May Allah guide us to know the truth in Jesus name.
oh my goodness.lolz @ d combination of Allah and Jesus in ur prayer.
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by dom(m): 8:26am On Jun 23, 2015
JEGA01:

he made a clear statement of fact. Why are you threatening him?
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by babyest22(m): 8:48am On Jul 16, 2015
MosakuAW:

I would not have reply you, but your last word got me thinking.

You look like a matured guy in you DP. Me typing Christains as Xtains mean no harms. At the point of typing, i forgot the full spelling of it and remember the short spelling which pple understand and sometime used.

I never xpected anybody to have that as an offence to Christainity. Muslim is shorter and Xtain is shorter too in words that us why i used it.

Dont use such word again if you dont know the situations one is at the time of doing.

Always remember to put yourself in other person's situation. Dont quick to judge.

Thank you

well apologies for using harsh words..............
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by MosakuAW(m): 9:05am On Jul 16, 2015
babyest22:

well apologies for using harsh words..............
With lots of love, apologies well accepted. Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by ahaz: 9:20am On Jul 16, 2015
multikolour:
Following the decision of Kaduna state governor mallam nasir el-rufai to stop distribution of food items during the fasting because government is not suppose to involve in religion ( https://www.nairaland.com/2392137/government-not-supposed-involved-religious)
the association of sheikh and mallams Kaduna state are shock about the decision of the government report BBC Hausa.

The head of the association Sheikh Abubakar Usman Baban-Tune said they were surprised by the decision of el-rufai led government to stop feeding the less privilege in the state during this fasting which has being on for years.

The governor took decision because the government is broke and can't get involve in religion.

source- -http://www.bbc.com/hausa/news/2015/06/150621_limamai_azumi_kd
bunch of lazy bastards no wonder you look for power at all cost. So you use the revenue for free food. Jesus nija is as useless as the north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi / Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) / 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.