Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh (38322 Views)

Buy From Street Hawkers, Go To Jail – Kaduna Gov El-rufai / Soldiers Remove Veil From Muslim In Lagos‎ - The whistle / Kaduna Gov. El-rufai Visits Zaria, Appeals For Calm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by walozanga(m): 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
JEGA01:
why won't it be a good development for a bigot like you.. Bet it with me, with the way you go about littering this forum with your hate posts because u feel its a faceless forum, you won't get away with it. You will surely suffer the consequences. It won't be long before you begin to see it.

My dear the young man is right. We should stop making some unconstitutional things tradition. Be it Muslims or Christians

3 Likes

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by pupsyd: 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

All u nid to do is to read ma post and kip calm
Stop d hate bro, I don't give a shitz abt anytin, I bash u as I see u, regardless of ya status
Am not wad u tink bro
Pls be still
I also love the way you calm the storm!

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by abduljabbar4(m): 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Abbey2sam:

mumu, is kaduna state inhabited by only Muslims? is the government feeding the Christians during their own fasting ?

if no then its a welcome development
Majority muslims
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by philomental: 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:

Hmmm!
May Allah guide us to know the truth in Jesus name.
Guy, thus your prayer make brain die
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by philomental: 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:

Hmmm!
Guy, this your prayer make brain die

2 Likes

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by anonimi: 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by pdf90(m): 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I never said anytin wrong
I only said dey share all our money in d name of religion
If d said religion is christianity, I will point it out
Am not bias as u tink

Guy don't mind them .. Na internet cause am . At least you pointed out clearly that if it were christian you would have said the same
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by poiZon: 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
JEGA01:
why won't it be a good development for a bigot like you.. Bet it with me, with the way you go about littering this forum with your hate posts because u feel its a faceless forum, you won't get away with it. You will surely suffer the consequences. It won't be long before you begin to see it.

mods this is a serious threat n it believe it shudnt be taken kindly. jega must be jEgaed if not he might orubebize orremasantus.
i rest me case.

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by dannex(m): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kids every where

2 Likes

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by pjc(m): 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Kaduna state government fund is for Kaduna and if previous administrations have been doing it, I don't see the reason El Rufai should stop it afterall feeding money is how much?

Is it not just for the fasting period? To me, such little things make the people have a feeling of their government.

El Rufai should seek and cut other sources of wasteful spending by government, definitely not this. undecided
You may be right bro. What if there was no othet place to cut from? Should hardworking tax payers be owed their salaries so the fasting poor can eat? For me o, if you are not capable of fasting, then don't, instead of being so dependent on an ever dwindling state funds amidst an increasing fasting poors. Invariably, I hope surely Allah will understand.

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
That's a welcome development.
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by piroskey94(m): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:

Hmmm!
loooool crazy guy! u dey luk for trouble oooo

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by TheAdvocate(m): 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
JEGA01:

Yu go kill am? He is wrong but yu are also wrong.
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Moana(f): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
The less privileged should work to put food on their tables like everyone else unless they are underage, seriously disabled or ederly.

The Govenor should be working towards creating employment for these people not just giving them free food.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by AliyNumbers: 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
atiakatata:
You steal biafra money and take it to feed 2 million terrorist in the name of celebration. angry angry angry

SMH. You guys need to calm down and stop using the word terrorist synonymously with the word Islam unless of course you have an ill intention of creating anger in people's heart or if we should take you to be one without the intelligence to reason sensibly (which I suspect not to be the case).

As for what El Rural did, he has always been one to take the bull by the horn right from his time as minister banning sermons on loudspeakers and demolishing illegal structures. Thumbs up for futuristic thinking. Now is the time to also create a channel for philanthropic individuals to donate through the Government so it can be distributed to the less privileged.
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by poiZon: 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
JEGA01:
use your head. No one has condemned el-Rufai's move here. All we are saying is that the guy oremussanctus is fond of posting hate comments here on nairaland. Why must he mention Islam in his hate posts?

i never knew muslim n islam r different....
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Abbey2sam(m): 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Majority muslims

you haven't answered my question young man, is kaduna state also feeding the Christians during their own fasting which is harder than that of Muslims, cuz they dont wake up early in the morning to eat

4 Likes

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by poiZon: 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
vecman22:

Thunder fire you what can you do
Idiot

gbes!
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by pure2012soul(m): 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
Next stop; sponsoring of pilgrimages to Israel and Saudi Arabia

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by firstolalekan(m): 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:
It is a welcome development.

In as much is not in the consitution to feed muslim or xtain during fasting and it is neither in the Koran or Bible.

Are the xtain fed during their fasting period too?

I know my Muslim brother will lash me but am ready to accept the lashes.
No i won't lash you.
It's his business undecided
But givers never lack...

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by gbrown(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
JEGA01:
TERRORIST ALERT! BOKO IN DA HOUSE.
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by firstolalekan(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:

You may be right but:
My brother! your choice of word is very very wrong "beggers"
Ofcoz That boy OREMUSSANCTUS is demented foól.
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Reference(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
oloyedayo:
I hope all governors will follow suit. The idea of combining governance with religion baffled me while serving in Kaduna. Can u imagine a house of assembly member listing building of mosque as a constituency project. All such should stop even using govt money to send people on holy pilgrimage.

That is why Nigeria is the way it is. To you good governance is all about roads, power, education, to others it means different things. This lack of a synergy in ideals (of course exploited by the ruling class) is why governance is hard and development a mirage.

The fact of the matter is that a mosque is what members of that constituency wants and by democratic standards that is what they should get. That is freedom of choice. If the people want ramadan subsidies he (El-Rufai) will have to provide it. My guess is that we have not heard the last of this matter.
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Revolva(m): 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
When dem never pay workers salary all this religious bulshit go stop...where does he want to pay the money from....nigerians n religion
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by animalz: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
SONS OF AN ANIMAL

GOOD MOVE

WHY WILL THE GOVTS FEED THOSE BUNCH OF ANIMALS DURING FASTING angry LET THEM GO AND FIND THERE FOOD.

WHO IS FORCING WHO TO FAST undecided
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by phillip4re: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
please nairalanders, can't we do without absuing ourselves.....lets conduct ourselves and discuss in love...everyone is entitled to his or her opinion but not in an abusive manners......
Now,concerning this issue,i think what wlrufai has done is right....if he had done it out of his own purse(i mean personal), there is no problem but this govt money is for everyone to beenefit from...also,it is high time we sepearted religion from politics......everyone should serve his/her God according to his ability or available resources maybe from fellow human being,not from govt purse....

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
SUBMARINE:
Both of you are financial dullards

You want government to spend money on religious food instead of industrialization angry

...I bet they won't mind government going a-borrowing to fund this meal thing. Glad a muslim governor did this, if it were to be the other way round, they would have reacted in their usual way undecided lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
JEGA01:
thank you
See u Na woman dhe calm u down Pvnny she no go give u

2 Likes

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by IceDude(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
Later dem go say person na bigot. The problem wt these muslims is dat they take everytin too serious. Dem must feed dem during fasting?..... Government shud even stop sponsoring pilgrims be it muslims or christians on pilgrimage, if anybody wan go Mecca/Israel sponsor urself!.....Wetin sef!
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
chimkaire:
...I bet they won't mind government going a-borrowing to fund this meal thing. Glad a muslim governor did this, if it were to be the other way round, they would have reacted in their usual way undecided lipsrsealed
Happy sunday ma "witch"

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Applaner: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
was he elected to feed dem??
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by DickDastardly(m): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
Reference:

That is why Nigeria is the way it is. To you good governance is all about roads, power, education, to others it means different things. This lack of a synergy in ideals (of course exploited by the ruling class) is why governance is hard and development a mirage.

The fact of the matter is that a mosque is what members of that constituency wants and by democratic standards that is what they should get. That is freedom of choice. If the people want ramadan subsidies he (El-Rufai) will have to provide it. My guess is that we have not heard the last of this matter.
What happens to those who only want out of the system under democracy? Straight answers pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari / Obiano Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year - Photos / Abubakar Chika Adamu Withdraws From Re-election In 2019 Due To Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.