Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day (44505 Views)

Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day / Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day / "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Fernandowski(m): 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
She should tell the whole world...mtcheeewwww
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by megamindmaster(m): 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
indiraserv:
One more reason never to judge why people are the way they are
Its totally wrong to judge people no matter the reason, and its equally wrong to continue doing wrong because wrong was do e to you...
And where do these people get the "gospel singer" thing from, which of the gospel is this lady singing? The one of Jesus Christ? undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Seunpaul01(m): 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sorry ehn. accept my sympathy. ile aye lo ti ri yen.
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
As for that nipples that's telling me to come and suck me, the pic below is my response.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by bigiyaro(m): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
indiraserv:
One more reason never to judge why people are the way they are
guy! Every body will be judged exactly d way r.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by dave2meek(m): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by majamajic(m): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
This girl is always on point
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Truckpusher(m): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
Just the way sagamite was sodomized several times by his father and battered his self worth and right now all he's trying to do is to dehumanize other people to feel better . grin

fagamite sagamite, sorry oh. grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by muye9782: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
She said step-father rape her definately her growing up would be bad.look at the way she present herself to us.anyway there is God o
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by jerrybakermillz(m): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nw r knw d reason y u choose 2 b silly...u had a bad man figure around u y growing up...4 d reason I won't u no more
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by beyoncausme: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
its a pity you had that experience. .

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by ModiKen(m): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
fatdon2:
Which kind pic be dis Abeg we dey fast o.
I refuse to be tempted.

I be think say na muslim fast they go on.

Why the crucifix?
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Bonapart(m): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
folabayo1:
That doesn't justify her actions for being a striper or dressing unclad undecided
Anyways happy fathers day to my papa,may his soul continue to rest in the bossom of the lord.

I miss u so much DAD cry
missed my dad too...
May their soul rest well embarassed cry embarassed
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by codedguy001(m): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
She's not serious
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by lordhugo(m): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
GOSPEL and MAHEEDA cannot be in one sentence!

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by fatdon2(m): 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
ModiKen:

I be think say na muslim fast they go on.
Why the crucifix?
Na only muslims dey fast

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by BABANGBALI: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Omo see nippplees shocked o jigbijigbi,this girl go kill man o
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by indiraserv: 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
Let God do the judging ,judgment is not man's place ,she has had a tough childhood abused by the very people who should care for her and "her" way of expressing to the world what she has been through is what she does/what she is doing ........
Beneath that exterior is a child ,who has been through so much pain this is her way of fighting back a society that refused to protect the child in her
bigiyaro:
guy! Every body will be judged exactly d way r.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by christabell18(f): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
peeparty:
While others celebrate their fathers today Sunday, June 21, 2015, raunchy singer, Maheeda has announced that the celebration isn’t for her. Maheeda revealed that she won’t be celebrating the Father’s Day as her father left her at the tender age of five months while her step-father, who is supposed to be a father figure raped her while she was growing up.
The singer took to her Instagram account to share her reasons for not celebrating the Father’s Day. In her words:

Happy Father’s Day? Which father? The father that left me from 5 month old? Or the step father that raped me growing up ? Bleep the Father’s Day!! Not for me huh? keep your wishes !

!’http://goldrushnews247.com/i-was-raped-by-my-step-fathermaheeda-says-on-fathers-day/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

what nonsense is ds,aw cn ds b a gospel singer,,,,na wa o.God sef dey try
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by babardos70: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE AGE OF A SQUIRREL, YOU LOOK AT ITS TEETH
Your appearance make your story to be doubtful. BUCKLE UP.
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Sunofgod(m): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Buhari has started a new trend - not to wear underwear,

(See nippple)
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by RapLawd(m): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Who cares

So she's now telling us what her step dad did to her right? Will she tell us the part she played that led to her being raped Infact, with the way she dresses up, I don't even recognize her as a Gospel Singer!!!

Her SoftNipples thou.. . shocked shocked shocked

Join the team let's get it done!!!

#TeamRapLawd2015 4Mr Nairaland2015

#SaiRapLawd2015
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Omotayor123(f): 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
Gospel singer for where?
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by sisanmattu: 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
who sent a father's day wish to you @"keep your wishes". Toh as the celebration no reach ur side. Happy Father's Day to my Dad and all important father figures in my life.
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by mmsen: 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
As if we didn't already know that this woman has daddy issues.

Happy Father's Day to all the men that keep their children and family members safe and secure.
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by seangy4konji: 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
We have seen mothers kill their children...that does not mean you should but at least your whoring is paying bills...

Dont say such words again...

Abi nor be youso na dat one cause brain damage for you abi

Stop baby.

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by gbrown(m): 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
peeparty:
While others celebrate their fathers today Sunday, June 21, 2015, raunchy singer, Maheeda has announced that the celebration isn’t for her. Maheeda revealed that she won’t be celebrating the Father’s Day as her father left her at the tender age of five months while her step-father, who is supposed to be a father figure raped her while she was growing up.
The singer took to her Instagram account to share her reasons for not celebrating the Father’s Day. In her words:

Happy Father’s Day? Which father? The father that left me from 5 month old? Or the step father that raped me growing up ? Bleep the Father’s Day!! Not for me huh? keep your wishes !

!’http://goldrushnews247.com/i-was-raped-by-my-step-fathermaheeda-says-on-fathers-day/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! ASHAWO KOBO KOBO.
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by BABANGBALI: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
This maheeda no fine,but her bweast and nippus fit win award
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by ModiKen(m): 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
fatdon2:
Na only muslims dey fast

If na your private fast, then e no concern us here.
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by bigiyaro(m): 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
indiraserv:
Let God do the judging ,judgment is not man's place ,she has had a tough childhood abused by the very people who should care for her and "her" way of expressing to the world what she has been through is what she does/what she is doing ........
Beneath that exterior is a child ,who has been through so much pain this is her way of fighting back a society that refused to protect the child in her
like i said w'll all be judged by our deeds not by d reason for d deed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony At 2007 Calabar Carnival With Bayside Band (Throwback Photo) / The Car Prize Given To Mr Eazi As The Winner Of 2016 HEADIES Next Rated Artiste / Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.