Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day (44506 Views)

Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day / Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day / "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by dajavula(m): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
Happy fathers day

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Alaanyihaji(m): 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
VenusBetty:
You should have proved them wrong.
Sure. Any healthy man face to face with these ni_pples will have the urge to roll the 'knobs'.
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
debo07:
Why won't she be raped when she goes about naked.Infact she's d one raping people.

Are you for real?
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by poweredcom(m): 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
angry na so all of dem go de talk rape make we pity dem for thier wh.orish life style...maheeda make person heaarword jare
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Nickymezor(f): 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hmmmmm, poor her. ..Anyway hapi father's day sweet daddy... Love U loads kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by AlphaDibia(m): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
Na wah! Hate full this one mind
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
yuck!
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Lovine: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Which kind pic be dis Abeg i dey fast o.
I refuse to be tempted.

Enjoy yourself after the fast so that your prayers will be cancelled
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by seeun(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
I'm not surprise, look at that 2 dots. Y won't she b raped
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by peeta89(m): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kelklein:
bro gud evenin. Pls can u send this hilarious picture to me via whatsapp? 08065794586 thanks and God bless yu.
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Omolite(f): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
[quote author=folabayo1 post=34993371]That doesn't justify her actions for being a striper or dressing unclad undecided
Yap datz right. Happy fathers day 2 my loving dad even,longlife 2 you love u very much
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by avrex3k(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Helkayklassic:
Op why u no put picture inclusive na? I for no open am. This Olosho almost damage my fasting na!
hahahahaha I almost spill my drink smiley
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by vodkat: 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Which gospel song she sing?

I know 2 of her songs and they were not gospel infact it contained nudity
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Bflexing(m): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
Y won't he rape her self..is that the way to dress?? If she can use that pics as display picture,I wonder what she will be wearing at home when with her step dad. More raping to come for her.
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
ThoniaSlim:

Wow! I'll say a little prayer for you!

Don't mind him. Judging is for God but people love doing it like they're perfect. Well, I hope she changes and becomes godly by nature though, I really wish she would.
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by sylve11: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
What a pic
those nippppleees fit blind eyes. hope u know? grin grin cool
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by M4gunners: 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
What a pic
Sister ooo this pic is for we (GUYS ) not for ladies. To topic bleep the step father. At times one thing lead to other, this could be her reason for the lifestyle She find herself now.
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by INTROVERT(f): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
M4gunners:
Sister ooo this pic is for we (GUYS ) not for ladies. To topic bleep the step father. At times one thing lead to other, this could be her reason for the lifestyle She find herself now.

Nasty experiences of our past shouldn't define our present or even our future. It's totally appaling if she uses that as an excuse. As for the pics; it's like sugar and boys guys always have a sweet tooth.
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by shoesandbags(f): 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
They already know your fate, that's the reason your father left u and step father raped u....
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by M4gunners: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:

Nasty experiences of our past shouldn't define our present or even our future. It's totally appaling if she uses that as an excuse. As for the pics; it's like sugar and boys guys always have a sweet tooth.
Lol sweet tooth.
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by fairygeh(f): 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
Happy Fathers day

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
indiraserv:
One more reason never to judge why people are the way they are

Let God do the judging ,judgment is not man's place ,she has had a tough childhood abused by the very people who should care for her and "her" way of expressing to the world what she has been through is what she does/what she is doing ........
Beneath that exterior is a child ,who has been through so much pain this is her way of fighting back a society that refused to protect the child in her

I know some people will say afterall she isn't the only one who experienced such but don't forget that as unique as our DNA is ,is also how unique our reactions to certain experiences are or will be
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by grandstar(m): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
indiraserv:
One more reason never to judge why people are the way they are

Let God do the judging ,judgment is not man's place ,she has had a tough childhood abused by the very people who should care for her and "her" way of expressing to the world what she has been through is what she does/what she is doing ........
Beneath that exterior is a child ,who has been through so much pain this is her way of fighting back a society that refused to protect the child in her

I know some people will say afterall she isn't the only one who experienced such but don't forget that as unique as our DNA is ,is also how unique our reactions to certain experiences are or will be

invisible scars are the worst!!!
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
With what i am seeing, you sure say the prostitution thing no still dey ur bodi grin grin grin

Free Forex Signals
www.aheadmarket.com
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by naira0(m): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
Interesting
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by zinny20(f): 12:49am On Jun 22, 2015
Happy Fathers day 2 My Hero Eng. Kenneth
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by indiraserv: 1:03am On Jun 22, 2015
GBAM!
grandstar:

invisible scars are the worst!!!
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by EnimeBassey(m): 7:33am On Jun 22, 2015
Bonapart:
What kind of misleading topic is this... who made her a gospel singer...Mtcheeew. Please respect the word "gospel"
That prostitute is a b!tch and even b!tches will deny her
Ahan, calm down,that was too harsh. U don't know for sure and u can't judge her.
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by fanzz: 10:38am On Jun 22, 2015
cool
Just passing
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Bonapart(m): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2015
EnimeBassey:
Ahan, calm down,that was too harsh. U don't know for sure and u can't judge her.
who will waste his/her precious time judging a who*re

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony At 2007 Calabar Carnival With Bayside Band (Throwback Photo) / The Car Prize Given To Mr Eazi As The Winner Of 2016 HEADIES Next Rated Artiste / Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.