Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) (47654 Views)

Ogbonnaya Kanu: First Nigerian Biker To Ride From Lagos, Nigeria To Austria / Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole / Jeep Hangs On An Electric Pole In Kano After Horrible Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by redcliff: 5:41am On Jun 22, 2015
INTROVERT:

Wetin concein u
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by ugoezeik(m): 6:03am On Jun 22, 2015
abeg dis north pole ehhhhh na dat side world end? jux asking oooo because I need clarification
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by dotna(m): 6:30am On Jun 22, 2015
This is sweet
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by rileyy(m): 6:42am On Jun 22, 2015
God bless you, you're the only person with sense on this thread and ofcos my self. I see bigots, tribalist, hypocrites everywhere on this thread

all4naija:
Now where are the xenophobic Zulus when you need for good things. I don't think any south Africa has ever tried this before or will ever try this because they are busy burning humans alive in Townships. angry

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa!
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by delishpot: 7:07am On Jun 22, 2015
I smell photoshop.
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by peeta89(m): 7:23am On Jun 22, 2015
valmunich:
what's so special about them reaching the north pole
Oga are u bad belle? After all they are Nigerians you should be happy about that.
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:26am On Jun 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
Lalasticlala happy fathers day. Your attention is needed here. grin How come the kids are not wearing gloves in one of the pics.

wait dem use first to comment swear for u?? ?? cheesy
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Neplusultra(f): 7:32am On Jun 22, 2015
Beautiful people kiss kiss kiss
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2015
thisisayus:
Buhari doesn't care about western stuffs.
but cares deeply about Western Germany
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by beyoncausme: 7:56am On Jun 22, 2015
nice one...
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Muwale: 8:08am On Jun 22, 2015
debo07:
Make I quickly rush do my own go NEPA pole.
abeg make you pull your shoe come stand on top livewire like dem dey do for NYSC camp. You funny die.
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Shaw007(m): 8:24am On Jun 22, 2015
There's somthing about this Nnewi of Anambrra state, They must be blessed!!!
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by franklingud(m): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2015
Nigerians are so stupid and gullible sometimes that I begin to wonder the kind of brain they have and how they reason.... which girls was kidnapped?? #chibokgirlsisaSCAM
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 22, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Totoshop things.

why are the kids not on gloves?

Why not go and "Totoshop" your own self on the South Pole and make headlines? undecided
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by omaji53jeremiah: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2015
nise one
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 22, 2015
mikolo80:
you are a blight upon the human race and should have been aborted
do you know how much that family sacrificed to reopresent a unified nigeria and this is the trash that comes out from a supposedly educated fellow

Thank you sir! But since i was not aborted, i am enjoying the fact that my comment is making your likes miserable. Kindly go and eat Shyte.

Unified Nigeria my hairy black nyash!
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by mikolo80: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2015
lawanson44:

Thank you sir! But since i was not aborted, i am enjoying the fact that my comment is making your likes miserable. Kindly go and eat Shyte.

Unified Nigeria my hairy black nyash!
don't worry keep it up and see where you end up.remember hitler?hmmm
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by omoadeleye(m): 9:00am On Jun 22, 2015
ceecee0703:

the north pole is a large mass of land covered by ice lying in the northern hemisphere away from the arctic circle
in habitable areas around it includes greenland,Russia n one island north of russia hope this will do...

as in what's so special about it? just tell me a beg, maybe I can start my own movement.
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by walosha(f): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2015
WOW NICE
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 22, 2015
some ode go be like, must Omo Igbo be every where? and my ans is YES we DA best.

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by ibelong2efibody: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2015
debo07:
Make I quickly rush do my own go NEPA pole.

LOL ... Even the unborn babies for naija don reach there te te grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) / Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) / 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.