Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,964 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

The Reason Why Many Guys Are Tired Of Naija Babes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why Many Guys Are Tired Of Naija Babes (2366 Views)

Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why Many Guys Are Tired Of Naija Babes by oginni106: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
kilode100:

Lol.
To me love me more... I need tips that would make me hate him.

I let my guard down and that was my first mistake.

lol....
Lemme send you an e-mail
you seem interesting
Re: The Reason Why Many Guys Are Tired Of Naija Babes by boynigeria(m): 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
oginni106:

ehn they must behave like that becoz thatz their culture and way of life.......this is also naija babe way of life...black and white are two different colors!
dat is it, i cant marry any babe here lailai

theyve gat their own shittt and its on anoda level
dated on white girl for two weeks, after running me out of cash ontop wakawaka, she come think say me dey cheat cos its like rude to pick calls when ur with someone here and u no expect make ma momsi cal make i no pick, when i no won hea story of my life. and na when we dey hangout for night or dey ontop mata for nite mumsi dey call cos na early mormor for her
na so dis check think say i dey cheat, dey stalk my asss up and down

my own small ehn, my cousin get dem plenty and him sabi dem wella. come here stories
Re: The Reason Why Many Guys Are Tired Of Naija Babes by MrsChima(f): 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
FLAWLES:
like we aint tired of em too

Gbam! They thinks they are the greatest thing since sliced bread all because a few non-Nigerian chicks love them. undecided
Re: The Reason Why Many Guys Are Tired Of Naija Babes by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
[quote author=oginni106 post=35000257] complicated issue can also be solve.but it's not only Naija bae dat are complicated
Re: The Reason Why Many Guys Are Tired Of Naija Babes by oginni106: 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
boynigeria:

dat is it, i cant marry any babe here lailai

theyve gat their own shittt and its on anoda level
dated on white girl for two weeks, after running me out of cash ontop wakawaka, she come think say me dey cheat cos its like rude to pick calls when ur with someone here and u no expect make ma momsi cal make i no pick, when i no won hea story of my life. and na when we dey hangout for night or dey ontop mata for nite mumsi dey call cos na early mormor for her
na so dis check think say i dey cheat, dey stalk my asss up and down

my own small ehn, my cousin get dem plenty and him sabi dem wella. come here stories
so you still have to come down here to marry our babe.. Nice idea bro..
White girls are even hard to maintain, i wonder hw their skin will be when mosquito will bite dem sef!!
But naija babe no dey here guy way come from america ooo!!!
Be caiful
Re: The Reason Why Many Guys Are Tired Of Naija Babes by boynigeria(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
k
Re: The Reason Why Many Guys Are Tired Of Naija Babes by boynigeria(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
oginni106:

so you still have to come down here to marry our babe.. Nice idea bro..
White girls are even hard to maintain, i wonder hw their skin will be when mosquito will bite dem sef!!
But naija babe no dey here guy way come from america ooo!!!
Be caiful
sure o, married na just property contract here, if u marry na just like say u get gf wey una fit breakup anytime and she owns half ur shitttt
Re: The Reason Why Many Guys Are Tired Of Naija Babes by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
boynigeria:
to me naija babes are still cool
u guys dey shout naija babes have u even dated any foreigner to kn d dift
oginni106 u havent seen emotional confusion till u date an american
every move u make has a meaning to dem
and if they suspect u maybe cheat, just maybe
u gonna witness 247 stalking, fvck social media stalking im talking about her or her friend(s) following ur asss around town kinda stalking

oh u thing they are not demanding money wise, well most are not but they are fvcken high maintaince. u dont get to stay indoor and going out is crazy, u spend over $100 on special dates cos u wanna eat some dump shrimps, u go for concerts or shows.
u come dey naija dey complain 2k kfc ice cream
Gbam!!correct guy,i love this.Tell dm guys knw cheesy
Re: The Reason Why Many Guys Are Tired Of Naija Babes by boynigeria(m): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
MrsChima:

Gbam! They thinks they are the greatest thing since sliced bread all because a few non-Nigerian chicks love them. undecided
lmfao!
Re: The Reason Why Many Guys Are Tired Of Naija Babes by boynigeria(m): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
Gbam!!correct guy,i love this.Tell dm guys knw cheesy
lol u ladies are handful too, if u aint we wont complain u kn

u people are impossible but ive simply learn to live with that and funnily enuf i still prefer my naija babes
Re: The Reason Why Many Guys Are Tired Of Naija Babes by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Really true.....all true. My turn-off is she says am not manly, we ar breakinq up for good!
Re: The Reason Why Many Guys Are Tired Of Naija Babes by oginni106: 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
boynigeria:

sure o, married na just property contract here, if u marry na just like say u get gf wey una fit breakup anytime and she owns half ur shitttt
haaaa babe no fit try dat one with me oooo... As far say ma my mama dey alive #ogun
Re: The Reason Why Many Guys Are Tired Of Naija Babes by Mcowubaba: 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
kilode100:
I'm even tired of men. Just when you think you have found him, he strikes.

He told me to delete him if I wanted** I felt weak.
Don't worry u will get ur Man....the 1 destined 4 u.. cool
Re: The Reason Why Many Guys Are Tired Of Naija Babes by upwardmode: 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
boynigeria:

Sign A Pre Nup with her B4 marriage... After DAT... No woman will boast leaving cos if she does omo nothing to share! chikenah
Re: The Reason Why Many Guys Are Tired Of Naija Babes by boynigeria(m): 6:30am On Jun 22, 2015
upwardmode:
Sign A Pre Nup with her B4 marriage... After DAT... No woman will boast leaving cos if she does omo nothing to share! chikenah
its like telling a babe dat u love her but u dont trust her.... but even at dat na naija girl i go marry...they respect husband and dem no dey opt for divorce like dis ones. d devil u kn is beta dan d so called angel u dnt
Re: The Reason Why Many Guys Are Tired Of Naija Babes by chigoizie7(m): 8:01am On Jun 22, 2015
boynigeria:
to me naija babes are still cool
u guys dey shout naija babes have u even dated any foreigner to kn d dift
oginni106 u havent seen emotional confusion till u date an american
every move u make has a meaning to dem
and if they suspect u maybe cheat, just maybe
u gonna witness 247 stalking, fvck social media stalking im talking about her or her friend(s) following ur asss around town kinda stalking

oh u thing they are not demanding money wise, well most are not but they are fvcken high maintaince. u dont get to stay indoor and going out is crazy, u spend over $100 on special dates cos u wanna eat some dump shrimps, u go for concerts or shows.
u come dey naija dey complain 2k kfc ice cream

Have u ever seen a working class guy, complain about spending much on ladies? NO, na we, wey no get job, wey still d hustle, na we type de complain, its not as if those gals didn't know we are poor ooh, they do, just want us to get the money from d sky.

My point is, a guy with enough dough does not complain, a long as he s seeing the money.

Naija hard, its not as if we aint working hard for the dough, just that d economy and d system is just messed up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oddly. Shaped Four Or Is It Fivehead???? / Funny/romantic Cartoons Of An Expectant Mother / Why Do 9ja Women Find It Difficult To Squirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.