Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o (2602 Views)

My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? / You Wanna Die? / Some Girls And The Things They Do Cos Of A Guy... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pardon my Grammer i wrote this in hurry
i really Need you guys, went on visit to my aunty and where she leaves theres one girl who live opposite so me and this girl get along well and the family too, so we had sex sha let say 3 time before we crash, and why we quarel was i suspect an older quy who came visiting one day like that sha so in my own view i suspect they had sex sha... Cos when the guy left i went visiting and i caught her on easy and sweating sha, so i bone and proceed to sex her that day but when i was about penetrating the huge just flew away cos i figure out a semens and i walk out since then i stopped visiting and talking to her cos i was pained that she had sex with the guy, so we stop talking and her mother who is my friend ask what happening so i say notin and i keep doing ma thing, so this evernin her mother called me on phone and she say even if my daughter seduce you why did i have sex with her i was like how did she get to know any way she told she was so sad hearing what has bein happnin with me and her daughter so i was shocked cant even close my mouth cos her daughter went ahead to tell her monther we fucking. Now my people i need your help o, what should cant even comeout of my room so shameful, how do beg her cos i dont wanna die young o....HOW DO I APOLOGIES TO HER NAIRALANDER, ABEG Matual Advice no bashing o i use God beg u
Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by olu77(m): 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
Why are you asking us what to do? After death burial is the next thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by boynigeria(m): 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
yes u are, can u now stay dead and lets hear word
Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
olu77:
Why are you asking us what to do? After death burial is the next thing.

and resurrection (maybe) grin
Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by stephenqueen: 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
You are dead and you still create a thread, shey your head correct sha? angry angry
Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by Adeoba10(m): 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
... Go to hell
Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by BackFromZone2: 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
die again... 0p
Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by XavierBlue(m): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Bury yourself

XavierBlue
Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by Tapout(m): 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
so where are u posting from?? mortuary or cemetery?? sad
Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by Crieff(m): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Oku alaye!!!
Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by Crieff(m): 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
I'm suspecting this poster, he must have taken that brand of kainkain that has been banned.

grin grin grin
Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
Am not joking o guys i need a matual response
Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
You're a big fool.

When you dey fvck, you remember me?

Now alarm blow, you dey ask for help?

Die slow, motherfvcker. grin

Eeeediot!
only me? Guy is not good like this o
Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by buzquet(m): 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ogogoro no gud for OP
Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by ZedX6: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Swaqwiz:
only me? Guy is not good like this o
You dey mad abi? I follow you fvck?
Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
bros no be so...
Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by chimerase2: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Site 4 cementry dn cheap nw atleast u can afford a face me i face u apartment der
Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by ZedX6: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Swaqwiz:
bros no be so...
You were fvcking a girl in her mothers house with swag, what the fvck is the problem now? What happened to your swag? You used it all in _cumming?
Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by eddyline(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
I didn't know sha that a dead man sha can still create a thread sha

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
How can I give a dead person Advice.

its more like speaking to a dead log undecided

Maybe in your next life op tongue
Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by Genea(f): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ur grammar is a death sentence ,u cud use it on d mother ,if not fvck her too

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
You were fvcking a girl in her mothers house with swag, what the fvck is the problem now? What happened to your swag? You used it all in _cumming?
bros i no fit carry come my house she no go come...even of sexing her in the house i merely luck. Bro abeg i ned your advice

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
You were the first to fvck the girl, later she was fvcked by another guy, and when you noticed you acted a chicken without confronting her, then she blew open everything to her aunt?
I see nothing to be frightened for.
Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
MzMayD:
How can I give a dead person Advice.

its more like speaking to a dead log undecided

Maybe in your next life op tongue
i need your help
Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by ZedX6: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
Swaqwiz:
bros i no fit carry come my house she no go come...even of sexing her in the house i merely luck. Bro abeg i ned your advice
Bro, na you and your dick do this runz. . . Look that your dick ask am how far.

No dey carry your mumu dey disturb pesin for here.
Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dnarvaez:
You were the first to fvck the girl, later she was fvcked by another guy, and when you noticed you acted a chicken without confronting her, then she blew open everything to her aunt?
I see nothing to be frightened for.
mother!
Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
Bro, na you and your dick do this runz. . . Look that your dick ask am how far.

No dey carry your mumu dey disturb pesin for here.
chai, i don die
Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
Swaqwiz:
i need your help
What help?.
Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
MzMayD:
What help?.
read am nah abeg
Re: What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
Swaqwiz:
mother!
Oh she's going to rip your tiny soul apart!
Man up, bro, face her, tell the exact story of what transpired between you and that girl. Let her feel the sincerity of your words.
Just tell her you're sorry.
I bet she may consider you.
But o boy you get heart o
Bleeping to satisfaction in another person's house.
Pray her aunt, isn't the dîck-tiger type.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Imposters Mentality(FIM) On Romance Land Has To Stop!! / Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! / Where To Find Wife Material In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.