Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? (3698 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. / My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 29, 2017
you think u ft sleep pass.. comman c ur leader ooo... Biko help a brother ooo

1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 29, 2017
grin

How i wish i am like this as well but im the opposite.. cry

Im too hyper, sleeping like a rooster.. embarassed

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by greatnaija01: 4:12am On Aug 29, 2017
well she must be cheating on you with the guy of her dreams....SO SHE IS ALWAYS THERE.... ONE DAY SHE WONT WAKE UP.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by Sarang(f): 4:12am On Aug 29, 2017
grin I laff lie tire eziokwu m
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by Hadar4328(m): 4:14am On Aug 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

How i wish i am like this as well but im the opposite.. cry

Im too hyper, sleep like a rooster.. embarassed

NRC form is out... You can apply... undecided

Incase you are wondering what NRC means... Those who take flight from Abuja to Maiduguri on harry potter broom stick....

As far as meeting is going on, no force can awaken you.. You will sleep like a baby grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by Hadar4328(m): 4:19am On Aug 29, 2017
greatnaija01:
well she must be cheating on you with the guy of her dreams....SO SHE IS ALWAYS THERE.... ONE DAY SHE WONT WAKE UP.
It seems the poster is a white.... and he is probably still alive because 1.) His meat is not up to spec or 2.) Them coven are fattening the poster for a festive season....

Sleeping on RCG still remains a mystery and that part got my attention 100%...
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by LordIsaac(m): 4:57am On Aug 29, 2017
Laziness runs through her veins. You will always find such very alert when it comes to sex. You will tire fast if you marry her as you'll complain forever. A man needs a helpmeet not a colleague. Think about this and flee while you still can.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by ucheHapers(m): 5:25am On Aug 29, 2017
Sorry bro, she's narcoleptic. Its a sleeping disorder

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by ikp120(m): 5:36am On Aug 29, 2017
All these pussy niggas sef. angry angry

Start fvcking her real hard and sweet! angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by femolacqua(m): 6:21am On Aug 29, 2017
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by Mayowaflex(m): 6:36am On Aug 29, 2017
[/i]Sleeping Disorder[i]
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by apexJ(m): 6:36am On Aug 29, 2017
ucheHapers:
Sorry bro, she's narcoleptic. Its a sleeping disorder
op...meet dis guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by agbonkamen(f): 6:43am On Aug 29, 2017
LordIsaac:
Laziness runs through her veins. You will always find such very alert when it comes to sex. You will tire fast if you marry her as you'll complain forever. A man needs a helpmeet not a colleague. Think about this and flee while you still can.
did you read it all? He said she is not LAZY grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by agbonkamen(f): 6:49am On Aug 29, 2017
One ofmy boss told me that his wife sleeps deep alot. So deep that he do bring babes home @night to fu*ck, with the screaming and all the noise attached to fu*cking this woman does not wake nor change sleeping position grin throughout the day he told me I wept for her.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by LordIsaac(m): 7:08am On Aug 29, 2017
agbonkamen:
did you read it all? He said she is not LAZY grin
Lols...he has condoned a lot. It is almost late to set her on a proper path without breaking her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by Exponental(m): 7:09am On Aug 29, 2017
I agree she has to work on herself. As a teenager, my aunty would wake me up but her husband stopped this. He told me to prepare my mind on what time to wake up.... Till date, I can wake up when I want (under normal circumstances).
Sleeping on sex.... I think her case needs more help.
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by 912(m): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2017
agbonkamen:
One ofmy boss told me that his wife sleeps deep alot. So deep that he do bring babes home @night to fu*ck, with the screaming and all the noise attached to fu*cking this woman does not wake nor change sleeping position grin throughout the day he told me I wept for her.

You must be working in a motor Park garage if you and your boss can sit down and discuss this kind of rubbish

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by agbonkamen(f): 7:31am On Aug 29, 2017
912:

You must be working in a motor Park garage if you and your boss can sit down and discuss this kind of rubbish
not motor park but mortuary..... Ozuan grin una can believe anything grin grin grin grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by tosyne2much(m): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2017
Some ladies can be very lazy that they have no strength to wash their plates or cook) cloth but when it comes to sex, they are very vibrant and strong
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by Darkseid(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2017
I have a friend that sleeps a lot and deep too. You can break down his door and move everything in his apartment while he is sleeping, and he still won't wake up.
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by Divay22(f): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2017
And some that find it hard to sleep at all..
This life is indeed unfair.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by bobbyfest(m): 8:05am On Aug 29, 2017
if she's not like that before

my brother run pregnancy test....
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by Blackhawk01: 8:24am On Aug 29, 2017
Makydebbie, come come come! I don find our sister oooo. cheesy grin

What is love? Sleeping is love. kiss kiss cool
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by makydebbie(f): 8:28am On Aug 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Makydebbie, come come come! I don find our sister oooo. cheesy grin

What is love? Sleeping is love. kiss kiss cool
Jesus!! See my sister oo. embarassed embarassed
Op I sleep more than that and boo isn't complaining. Go in peace you no get problem at all. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by Lalas247(f): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2017
Sleep is for Lazy ppl
Sleeping while cooking cry is that wan bae ...
So what will she do if u marry n start having kids na so she go dey sleep away her life ...

She is just very lazy and even studies is not priority if she missing classes ... missing meeting because of sleep arghhh sad
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by Blackhawk01: 8:33am On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Jesus!! See my sister oo. embarassed embarassed
Op I sleep more than that and boo isn't complaining. Go in peace you no get problem at all. grin

You sleep more than that? shocked shocked

Hahahaha cheesy grin, it is finished. tongue

My own dey complicated, I find it very easy to sleep during day, like I could sleep for hours but let it be nighttime, sleep eludes me and when I get to sleep sef, you see me waking up at intervals. angry angry embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by makydebbie(f): 8:36am On Aug 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You sleep more than that? shocked shocked

Hahahaha cheesy grin, it is finished. tongue

My own dey complicated, I find it very easy to sleep during day, like I could sleep for hours but let it be nighttime, sleep eludes me and when I get to sleep sef, you see me waking up at intervals. angry angry embarassed
LOL, I was exaggerating oo. grin
But then, I can sleepppppppp....

At last paragraph, it shows you're a wife material. cool grin cheesy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2017
Sleeps off during sex undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by Blackhawk01: 8:40am On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, I was exaggerating oo. grin
But then, I can sleepppppppp....

At last paragraph, it shows you're a wife material. cool grin cheesy grin

Sleepyhead tongue

Wife material? You said something else yesterday oooo grin lipsrsealed

Op, bobo get problem oooo. Like, who sleeps while gbenshing? shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by makydebbie(f): 8:43am On Aug 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Sleepyhead tongue

Wife material? You said something else yesterday oooo grin lipsrsealed

Op, bobo get problem oooo. Like, who sleeps while gbenshing? shocked
Yea na, but when you find it hard to sleep in the night, things happen. cheesy wink wink So that makes you qualified. tongue

Honestly, op is lucky she didn't break the dick oo. shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by Blackhawk01: 8:48am On Aug 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea na, but when you find it hard to sleep in the night, things happen. cheesy wink wink So that makes you qualified. tongue

Honestly, op is lucky she didn't break the dick oo. shocked shocked

shocked shocked

Maky issa fish. angry undecided

Lmao! Break his Jolojolo cheesy grin lipsrsealed

Oya, buhbye. Lemme goan sleep sef, I'm free today. Yipeeeee kiss kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her? by makydebbie(f): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

shocked shocked

Maky issa fish. angry undecided

Lmao! Break his Jolojolo cheesy grin lipsrsealed

Oya, buhbye. Lemme goan sleep sef, I'm free today. Yipeeeee kiss kiss
Rola issa amala. tongue tongue
Me sef headache dey do me sef I wan sleep. kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foods That Makes You Ready For Intercourse Anytime / Guys! No Matter How Rich You Are Never Give This Category Of Girls Free Money / Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.