Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Too Old To Start, A critical analysis of PMB's Disaster - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Too Old To Start, A critical analysis of PMB's Disaster (2855 Views)

I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai / Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix / A Critical Analysis Of 2016 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Too Old To Start, A critical analysis of PMB's Disaster by mandy4s: 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

And you were bragging to be an intellectual in the other post...smh...

Your head will cut, just keep shaking it. So tell us Mr Omniscient where and how did they paucity of funds arise?

1 Like

Re: Too Old To Start, A critical analysis of PMB's Disaster by mandy4s: 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I became really mad today when I saw the Chibok principal being rewarded for a jOb well done

you never MAD yet. wait till you go naked in the streets
Re: Too Old To Start, A critical analysis of PMB's Disaster by AreaFada2: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
This kind of thread will never make front page. APC supporters club won't allow it. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku / List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President / Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.