Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) (9240 Views)

My Boyfriend Raped Me!!! / OMG!!! See What A Soldier Did To This Five Girls His Reason Will Shock You (18+ / How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by orogodoganyin(m): 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
swizken6:
she zz fvcked
'WAS'
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by jantofubu(m): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
agarawu23:
she vowed to keep her virginity?
she should have remain single till she is ready to marry. She visited a guys place alone abi? what else do u expect ?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2015
Hmm nawa .
Some peeps tho,do they reason with their azz?
You raped your gf and hoping she'll stay?
Plz tell d babe to live that psycho,guys like this will cause more harm Nd still return to ask for mercy.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by Teespice(f): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2015
the same folks who said in one thread that a girl should visit a guy in his house on a date are now the same ones asking what she went there to do.

phew. talk about nairaland and double standards.

op, she has no business on nairaland. she should report the matter to the police. rape is not something to be joked with.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by cowgirl9090: 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Teespice:
the same folks who said in one thread that a girl should visit a guy in his house on a date are now the same ones asking what she went there to do.

op, she has no business on nairaland. she should report the matter to the police. rape is not something to be joked with.

Exactly what I told her
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by proxillin(m): 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
I dont know whats special about this virginity stuff. Its overrated. Nothing special in it.

Beside, she want to wait till marriage and can go visit guys in their house.

Girls r just plain stewpid.

If u want to remain virgin, make friends with female friends.
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by Qualer: 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided wetin u find go his house in d first place?

that same something wey you find come my side for night!! wink
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by Qualer: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Teespice:

I like the way you think and also looking at your picture, you've got a lot of 'spices' cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by lordthree(m): 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
OohMpa:
Lady, why you believes her? angry

Why you think it's sleeping pill? Maybe she open leg, start fück and then start sleep like wood. Thelesa does this sometimes angry

And what make you think it's virgin blood? She can be seeing monthly peliod with veli serious pain. Melissa does this sometimes angry

And you come with short gown to show the guy for him to be doing cinema? Even Patricia can't try such angry

If you say she's saying tluth, why will she slap the boy? That's man abuse angry The boy is tlying to check if you lie. We boys are disciplined, we open, we insert, we confirm. Kick against virgin indiscipline, impersonation and kwarapshion angry

She should go back with flowers and beg that fine looking good man. Rubbish angry

you're something elsegrin
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
Qualer:

that same something wey you find come my side for night!! wink
shocked cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
agarawu23:
she vowed to keep her virginity?
she should have remain single till she is ready to marry. She visited a guys place alone abi? what else do u expect ?
don't mind the idiotic PANTICTAL human being
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by Feranmicharles(m): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
cowgirl9090:
she was raped by her boyfriend who drugged her drink with sleeping peel in her apartment and took advantage of her.

she woke up with pains and her gown soaked with blood and a smiling boyfriend beside her,knowing what has happened she asked him why he did such a terrible thing,he told her he wanted to be sure she was a virgin 'cause he doesn't want to be deceived again just like other girls he dated deceived him by lying they were one. she slapped him and called him all sought of unprintable names and broke up with him that moment.

he keeps coming back apologising and pleading for for her to come back to him and forgive and forget and give love a chance again but the deed has been done and she still loves him but apparently can't forgive him because she vowed to keep her virginity till marriage and that vow has been broken because of him.

And fortunately or should I say unfortunately she needs my advice whether to continue with the relationship,because she is pained and can't forgive although she still loves him. I have been wondering lately what's with men and virgin I just can't understand.

let's see your faceundecided maybe you worth rape or you worth any damn rapist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You / What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) / Ladies How Do You Avoid This? Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.