Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) (9133 Views)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by Bradford111(m): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
Does it mean she really loves you

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by fman(m): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
Check Google translate.
Cos the only understandable word there
Na Quit

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by Bradford111(m): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
fman:
Check Google translate

She is trying to say no matter what she does like annoy me we had a fight yerstaday that’s when she sent me this text that I shouldn’t break up with her I’m just saying does this implies she really loves me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by KiNg0G: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
First try buy brighter grammer for her... instead of money to do hair
gosh, what an eye sore

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
what king of gibberish is this?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by Bradford111(m): 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
KiNg0G:
First try buy brighter grammer for her... instead of money to do hair
gosh, what an eye sour

Nobody is above mistakes bro she doesn’t text like this normally

6 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by Bradford111(m): 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
what king of gibberish is this?

She is trying to say no matter what she does like annoy me we had a fight yerstaday that’s when she sent me this text that I shouldn’t break up with her ever that’s the meaning of this text I’m just saying does this implies she really loves me?
Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by Machinegun91(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
That you should keep spending money on her, that she will surely give you pussy on a very good day.

Summary.......

She's trying to make you a very simple simp

11 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bradford111:
She is trying to say no matter what she does like annoy me we had a fight yerstaday that’s when she sent me this text that I shouldn’t break up with her ever that’s the meaning of this text I’m just saying does this implies she really loves me?
it implies this woman is not acting straight, and want you to be with her, regardless of A) what you think or B) what she does. thats insane!
as for whether she loves you or not, nobody can answer that question.

but remember rule of dating #324:
never stay with someone because of PITY/BEGGING/DESPERATION

15 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
Lol... you people are seriously dragging her for the grammar? Toor.

OP, we don't know your girl and we are not in the relationship with you... sighs. I will never get these kind of questions y'all always bring here. So if bigger issues cast, how you go take solve am? Like, what exactly are you doing in the relationship?? Why go into it when you aren't qualified?

But sha, since you want judgement, I go give as per say na watin you want. I feel she is a genuine, open and contrite person (and apparently she's a virgin who's likely in her first relationship).

She's telling you she has flaws, and you should understand. Ride or die with her, more or less. EXCEPT she's not a toxic, bitter or destructive person.

Bradford111:
Thanks for the advice I appreciate

You're welcome.
Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by Bradford111(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
Machinegun91:
That you should keep spending money on her, that she will surely give you pussy on a very good day.

Summary.......

She's trying to make you a very simple simp

To be sincere I haven’t spent a dime on her except like sending her recharge cards not worth more than 2000 naira actually I invited her to my house so she couldn’t meet up to come I got angry and threatened to end the relationship out of anger we have had sex tho but I couldn’t penetrate because she is a virg*n

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
pit implies this woman is not acting straight, and want you to be with her, regardless of A) what you think or B) what she does. thats insane!
as for whether she loves you or not, nobody can answer that question.

but remember rule of dating #324:
never stay with someone because of PITY/BEGGING/DESPERATION

Tell me you've not annoyed people before, or done things to upset your significant others. It may not be that deep- na just English words.

I hope for the guy's sake, what you've said isn't the case sha.
Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by Bradford111(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Lol... you people are seriously dragging her for the grammar? Toor.

OP, we don't know your girl and we are not in the relationship with you... sighs. I will never get these kind of questions y'all always bring here. So if bigger issues cast, how you go take solve am? Like, what exactly are you doing in the relationship?? Why go into it when you aren't qualified?

But sha, since you want judgement, I go give as per say na watin you want. I feel she is a genuine, open and contrite person.

She's telling you she has flaws, and you should understand. Ride or die with her, more or less. EXCEPT she's not a toxic, bitter or destructive person.

Thanks for the advice I appreciate

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bradford111:
To be sincere I haven’t spent a dime on her except like sending her recharge cards not worth more than 2000 naira actually I invited to my house so she couldn’t meet up to come I got angry and threatened to end the relationship out of anger we have had sex tho but I couldn’t penetrate because she is a virg*n

Oh.

Oh! Oh! Oh!

Hehehehe... grin grin so THIS is the context? Are you for real?

MrBrownJay1, it seems our guy here is looking like the one ***** in this relationship.

Sorry, why could she not meet up again?

Now I know I said couples do things to annoy each other, but nigga, no. Not the kinda annoyance level where you'll be dangling "breaking up" as a weapon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Oh.

Oh! Oh! Oh!

MrBrownJay1, it seems our guy here is looking like the one ***** in this relationship.

the yeye h0rny OP is a waste of space!

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by Bradford111(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Oh.

Oh! Oh! Oh!

No not like that I’m just replying the other guy that said she is trying to cajole me to spending money on her and not giving me the p.
Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by Bradford111(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

I don’t understand what you mean like how?
Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bradford111:
No not like that I’m just replying the other guy that said she is trying to cajole me to spending money on her and not giving me the p.

Ehnn, and you told us the context of the fight along the way.

We're saying the same thing, my good friend.

MrBrownJay1:

The Virgin's Allure perhaps. grin
Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by Bradford111(m): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
Now I know I said couples do things to annoy each other, but nigga, no. Not the kinda annoyance level where you'll be dangling "breaking up" as a weapon.[/quote]

Her aunt send her on an errand so she got tired and weak so she couldn’t meet up i was just over reacting because of a text I read on a red pill thread I later apologized it wasn’t intentional tho
Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bradford111:
I don’t understand what you mean like how?

so you got upset with a babe because she couldnt come to see your desperate self? yet that babe was ready to fukc you but you couldnt penetrate her, and now comes to NL to ask if the babe loves you? are you ok?! how old are you guys?!

8 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bradford111:
Her aunt send her on an errand so she got tired and weak so she couldn’t meet up i was just over reacting because of a text I read on a red pill thread I later apologized it wasn’t intentional tho

Redpill? Seriously?? **facepalms** I...I...

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by Bradford111(m): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

so you got upset with a babe because she couldnt come to see your desperate self? yet that babe was ready to fukc you but you couldnt penetrate her, and now comes to NL to ask if the babe loves you? are you ok?! how old are you guys?!

As I said before bro I thought she was playing with me and the write up I read on a red pill thread got me acting that way I apologized to her later I’m just thinking if she really loves me like for real, giving me sex doesn’t mean she loves me
Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by Bradford111(m): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Redpill? Seriously?? **facepalms** I...I...

Yeah I allowed the write up to get to me and
I wasn’t my self and got angry when she told me she couldn’t come
Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by Natbrowny: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
Translate the text in English.

So elders fit reason ur matter
Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by Blunttruth: 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bradford111:
She is trying to say she isn't perfect, issues will come up, you should not give up on your relationship with her because of misunderstandings. That's what I can decipher.

5 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by Sukkyy2010: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bradford111:

To be sincere I haven’t spent a dime on her except like sending her recharge cards not worth more than 2000 naira actually I invited to my house so she couldn’t meet up to come I got angry and threatened to end the relationship out of anger we have had sex tho but I couldn’t penetrate because she is a virg*n
You couldn't penetrate, that literally mean you both never had sex tho

4 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by Bradford111(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
[quote author=Sukkyy2010 post=115961622]
You couldn't penetrate, that literally mean you both never had sex tho[/quote

Yeah not yet
Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by Bradford111(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
Blunttruth:

She is trying to say she isn't perfect, issues will come up, you should not give up on your relationship with her because of misunderstandings. That's what I can decipher.

Okay thanks
Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by Sukkyy2010: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
[quote author=Bradford111 post=115961694][/quote]
If I may ask, how old is this girl we are talking about?
Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by iheartellah(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
Reading that thing reduced my IQ. Haba angry

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by blingxx(m): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bradford111:

She's telling you she's gonna annoy you (she probably got a bad character she can't get rid of) ,she wants you to promise you won't leave her no matter what ..

Life is easy when you understand your woman bruh smiley women are complex creatures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) by Bradford111(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sukkyy2010:

If I may ask, how old is this girl we are talking about?

Why the question? I don’t think is necessary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car / Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? / Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.