Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Dating Is Not Easy For A Skinny Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Is Not Easy For A Skinny Guy (6295 Views)

35 Signs The Guy You’re Dating Is Not Man Enough / How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. / It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Is Not Easy For A Skinny Guy by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
alienware:
beside being skinny, u are terribly ugly. Dude, get a life and be proud of yourself joor.
..lol boss u harsh o...@Op the summation of everytin is...Up your game...Get nice clothes, use nice perfumes,and be very bold...am a skinny dude like you and I know how the game goes
Re: Dating Is Not Easy For A Skinny Guy by JhyMedex: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
dmcdad:
All I have to say is; work on your game. If guys that are fat can be controlling chicks left-right-and-centre, how much more a skinny guy.

You will also do well to hit the gym to add some pieces of meat. That would help your confidence alot.

And for the records, you need to change that perception of yours. Yes, I know it's discouraging to be "rejected" by someone. But c'mon, just because of one girl (probably a nobody) you went depressed? I think the first problem you need to tackle is your "mind". Try to win the battle there, and then, it would automatically be traslated to the physical.

Every girl would tell you they want a tall guy blah blah blah... How many of em are dating tall dudes? Of course you know short/average dudes are more than the number of tall guys around. Does that mean they ain't dating? Also, every girl seemingly love athletic/average built guys with 6-packs blah blah blah... You wanna tell me every girl out there who is in a relationship, are in it with a well built guy with 6-packs? How about all the guys out there with pot-bellies flaunting their chicks like there is no tomorrow? Guy! Work on yourself bruv!

You make yourself ordinary, and it has taken its toll on you and got sunk in your subconscious mind. Thereby, making you see yourself as inferior, ordinary with low self-esteem. You need to package yourself dude. Imagine how ordinary and boring you look in your pics. I doubt you even have the flow to make a girl wanna hear more.

The girls ain't the probs. You are! I can bet anything that the girl didn't run because you are skinny. She just used that as a cheap way to get away from you.

Wish you goodluck as you do the needful.

PREACH!!!
Re: Dating Is Not Easy For A Skinny Guy by JhyMedex: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
#SlimisSexy
Re: Dating Is Not Easy For A Skinny Guy by felajazz(m): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Check my pix n see hw skinny I am. I stil bleep gals like mofedaku!! Work on urself kid!
Re: Dating Is Not Easy For A Skinny Guy by SkinnyDude(m): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rapmoney:
Skinnyguys.com

Where is that guy called SkinnyDude?
Come and see ur brother grin
bros, e no easyoooo.

1 Like

Re: Dating Is Not Easy For A Skinny Guy by Brightelionaire(m): 7:50am On May 28, 2016
Can a skinny guy marry a slim girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Runs In The Blood ***females Viewers Discretion Is Advised*** / Guys Beware. Fake Butt Everywhere. / 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.