Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) (3056 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 22, 2015
Hey guys, thought I would provide a few cool tips on how you Nigerian men can stop raping women, they're short, concise and seem easy enough smiley

If a woman is drunk, don’t rape her.
If a woman is walking alone at night, don’t rape her.
If a women is drugged and unconscious, don’t rape her.
If a woman is wearing a short skirt, don’t rape her.
If a woman is jogging in a park at 5 am, don’t rape her.
If a woman looks like your ex-girlfriend you’re still hung up on, don’t rape her.
If a woman is asleep in her bed, don’t rape her.
If a woman is asleep in your bed, don’t rape her.
If a woman is doing her laundry, don’t rape her.
If a woman is in a coma, don’t rape her.
If a woman changes her mind in the middle of or about a particular activity, don’t rape her.
If a woman has repeatedly refused a certain activity, don’t rape her.
If a woman is not yet a woman, but a child, don’t rape her.
If your girlfriend or wife is not in the mood, don’t rape her.
If your step-daughter is watching TV, don’t rape her.
If you break into a house and find a woman there, don’t rape her.
If your friend thinks it’s okay to rape someone, tell him it’s not, and that he’s not your friend.
If your “friend” tells you he raped someone, report him to the police.
If your frat-brother or another guy at the party tells you there’s an unconscious woman upstairs and it’s your turn, don’t rape her, call the police and tell the guy he’s a rapist.
Tell your sons, god-sons, nephews, grandsons, sons of friends it’s not okay to rape someone.
Don’t tell your women friends how to be safe and avoid rape.
Don’t imply that she could have avoided it if she’d only done/not done x.
Don’t imply that it’s in any way her fault.
Don’t let silence imply agreement when someone tells you he “got some” with the drunk girl.

And if you are still confused, try this: smiley

1. Don’t put drugs in people’s drinks in order to control their behavior.

2. When you see someone walking by themselves, leave them alone!

3. If you pull over to help someone with car problems, remember not to assault them!

4. NEVER open an unlocked door or window uninvited.

5. If you are in an elevator and someone else gets in, DON’T ASSAULT THEM!

6. Remember, people go to laundry rooms to do their laundry, do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.

7. USE THE BUDDY SYSTEM! If you are not able to stop yourself from assaulting people, ask a friend to stay with you while you are in public.

8. Always be honest with people! Don’t pretend to be a caring friend in order to gain the trust of someone you want to assault. Consider telling them you plan to assault them. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the other person may take that as a sign that you do not plan to rape them.

9. Don’t forget: you can’t have sex with someone unless they are awake!

10. Carry a whistle! If you are worried you might assault someone “on accident” you can hand it to the person you are with, so they can blow it if you do.

And, ALWAYS REMEMBER: if you didn’t ask permission and then respect the answer the first time, you are committing a crime- no matter how “into it” others appear to be.

Note: I am perfectly aware that men get sexually assaulted too, whilst this thread focuses on rape prevention of women by men, note that regardless of gender, sex without consent is rape. I am also aware that the issue of rape is not limited to Nigerian men alone but since this is a Nigerian discussion forum I thought I'd focus on you guys for now.

Source:https://slutwalkphoenix./how-to-prevent-rape/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:25am On Jun 22, 2015
And you think they are gonna hera you..?
Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2015
If the post is longer than expected, DON'T read it.
Simply ask someone to summarize it in one sentence tongue

4 Likes

Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 22, 2015
Bullshit
Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by ikombe: 9:49am On Jun 22, 2015
Houseofglam7:
If the post is longer than expected, DON'T read it.
Simply ask someone to summarize it in one sentence tongue
lol grin
Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by funlord(m): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2015
grin madam op! U ma sef stop dating or going out with rapists na!
Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by UjSizzle(f): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2015
Carry a whistle! If you are worried you might assault someone “on accident” you can hand it to the person you are with, so they can blow it if you do.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by misspicy(f): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2015
naija men no dey hear word na.

2 Likes

Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by ggrin(f): 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
op biaangry
Who rape u

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by Mynd44: 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
My friend just said it will get to a point where before sex happens, we will need to sign a consent form, have two witnesses (in case it a twosome, three for a party etc) and a camera just so you are sure you ain't raping no one.

So if you ain't sure it is rape, get a consent form.
Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mynd44:
My friend just said it will get to a point where before sex happens, we will need to sign a consent form, have two witnesses (in case it a twosome, three for a party etc) and a camera just so you are sure you ain't raping no one.

If it helps, why not? tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by SirShymexx: 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Interesting read.

Have you ever been ra.ped?
Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by ibe9ja: 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Op, wat is ya problem? Leave us alone biko.
Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
SirShymexx:
Interesting read.

Have you ever been ra.ped?
Lol nah
Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by ask4bk(m): 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
1bkaye:

Lol nah

Ibkaye my iPhone lady, why do I just like you?
Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
ask4bk:

Ibkaye my iPhone lady, why do I just like you?
It's my swag

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by Abudu2000(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
this is real bullshit,a very smelling one for that mater
Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by ask4bk(m): 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
1bkaye:

It's my swag

Hahaha. It's just the online you I like. Don't know why it happens u can just like a strange person online.
Then, maybe, if I see u in person, ur personality may not be that lovable. grin. But I guess not. Abi?
Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
ask4bk:

Hahaha. It's just the online you I like. Don't know why it happens u can just like a strange person online.
Then, maybe, if I see u in person, ur personality may not be that lovable. grin. But I guess not. Abi?
Nah, I'm still as annoying offline as I am online, I like to be consistent
Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by firestar(f): 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
cool

"...Whatever things are well spoken of..."

Any who thinks this is nonsense, crap, *&^/.... undecided

Just know, there are more who stands for good than for evil.

Let there be consistency.

SigmundFreud.
Surgeon.
Centje.
Siena.
Ishilove.
Efemena_xy.
Idowu
Texanomaly.
Onila.
SageNaruto.
timpaker.
chaircover.

*Sailormoon*
Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by lalaboi(m): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
1bkaye

one b kaye
Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
Only psychos rape, don't see any joy in raping someone. Any rapist should undergo psychotherapy and on completion of the therapy he will killed by electrocution or a deadly chemical injected into his vein, that will kill him slowly.

Fstar, It's not people support evil but the article appears written by a kid, no offense but it's childish.

firestar:
cool

"...Whatever things are well spoken of..."

Any who thinks this is nonsense, crap, *&^/.... undecided

Just know, there are more who stands for good than for evil.

Let there be consistency.

SigmundFreud.
Surgeon.
Centje.
Siena.
Ishilove.
Efemena_xy.
Idowu
Texanomaly.
Onila.
SageNaruto.
timpaker.
chaircover.

*Sailormoon*
Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by sigmundfreud(m): 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
centje:

Only psychos rape, don't see any joy in raping someone. Any rapist should undergo psychotherapy and on completion of the therapy he will killed by electrocution or a deadly chemical injected into his vein, that will kill him slowly.

Fstar, It's not people support evil but the article appears written by a kid, no offense but it's childish.

Why waste money on psychotherapy if u are still going to kill them?
We need better enforcement of the laws and education on the misconception that " it's the victim's fault".
No justifiable reason for rape, still...educating people on avoiding some red flag signs will be good.
* I think it's a good idea to warn ur friends when you think they can be in danger*
Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lol, Painful death, make him feel remorse, then still kill him slowly. Making the person feel hell on earth.

sigmundfreud:

Why waste money on psychotherapy if u are still going to kill them?
We need better enforcement of the laws and education on the misconception that " it's the victim's fault".
No justifiable reason for rape, still...educating people on avoiding some red flag signs will be good.
* I think it's a good idea to warn ur friends when you think they can be in danger*
Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by porozhniy(m): 2:10am On Aug 23, 2015
Another rape hysteria! maybe we should equally apologise for being men.

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by ask4bk(m): 6:40am On Aug 24, 2015
1bkaye:

Nah, I'm still as annoying offline as I am online, I like to be consistent

Still better than pretence. Know and be what you are so that you can easily develop or drop attributes of you as time goes.

Any possibility of adding u up on twitter? 1bkaye
Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by Jwhizzy(m): 7:10am On Aug 24, 2015
Mynd44:

50 shades of gray
Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
porozhniy:
Another rape hysteria! maybe we should equally apologise for being men.
You should tbh
Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by IamLEGEND1: 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
1bkaye:
You should tbh

Re: How To Prevent Rape (Naija Men Edition) by porozhniy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
1bkaye:

You should tbh
be honest about what exactly?

(1) (Reply)

See How We Marry Second Wife In Ilorin / From A Grateful Heart / Five Nigerian Prostitutes Fighting Over Customer In Italy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.