Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion (2298 Views)

"I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / What Ladies Think Guys Like(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 22, 2015
The truth is these guys are more confused than we ladies, yet I have seen various female bashing threads here. In my own opinion I will list the various situations in which I think the guys are confused about.

the Virgin crew grin these are the type that eventually marries a non virgin, they place virginity above other virtues when desperately in need of a wife, they no longer care whether or not the girl posses other things to look out for, so far she is a virgin they are good to go. The girl isn't as foolish as you think, she sure knows that all you care about is her virginity that is why in most cases she will lie to you about being one. Most guys only find out the truth on their wedding night grin God catch u because u ain't virgin yourself and the ones you have messed with will get married one day. What goes around comes back around.

the wife material crew hmm. Are you a husband material yourself? Why should you insult a lady just because she doesn't see it right to perform a wife duty for you before marriage? You want her to wash your clothes, clean your house, sleep with you and so many other just to prove to you that she is the right girl shocked what have you done to prove you are a husband material??

how many guys have she slept with? if you are the type of guy that have slept with all the girls in the hood how dare you ask a girl this type of question? You think she's a wore for sleeping around but you are doing the same thing cry now u wanna settle down and you are bothered about how many guys have gone down there, dnt bother okay? The same right you have to sleep around is the same right she has too, this isn't 18th century where a girl is asked to keep her virginity and a guy is free to have sex with dogs??

she is after my money crew how much do u have self? grin you expect a girl to become your wife before marriage yet you find it hard to spend on that girl?
Except for those guys that have been taken as mugu, if you are in a serious relationship with a girl that act as a wife to you, there is nothing wrong in spending on her, that is what husbands do!!

it cannot work without sex!!! funny enough I have two guys asking me out and both have made it clear that the relationship cannot work without sex. I never knew that life don spoil reach this level!! Dnt you people know more than sex? In situations where the girl is ready to stay off sex, you presure her and make her assume that no relationship work without sex. And it's you people that will later come on forums giving girls various names...she is olosho, she's sleeping with him...
Can you guys see you are confused??

she is a single mother it might be your personal choice tho, but have you thought about the fact that it's not about whether she is a single mother or not, so far she has the qualities you want in a wife, stop being confused and go for her! She is stupid enough to have gotten pregnant in the first instance but it's even more stupid for a guy to get a woman pregnant and leave her to her faith! Those guys judgment dey with God.

are we sexually compatible?? how many girls will you test to see whether you are compatible or not? You no go stop until you catch HIV?? You are confused my brother

I am not sure if the topic I gave it is right anyway but guys are confused tongue

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 22, 2015
If guys are epitome of confusion then Ladies are citadel of stupidity and naivety. Their gullibility has great eligibility to retain the crown of Scantiness. It takes me with no surprise that the OP is lost at what the title of the topic should be .Little wonder the OP still has the audacity to tag Guys as an epitome of confusion.

12 Likes

Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by demmy0325(m): 9:39am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2015
We are not confused in anyway.. Everyman have what he looks for in a woman and they wont settle until they get it..

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2015
angry
Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by Young03(m): 9:49am On Jun 22, 2015
Mtcheeeew wat brought me here
Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by Mutuwa(m): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2015
starlingslimnet:
If guys are epitome of confusion then Ladies are citadel of stupidity and naivety. Their gullibility has great eligibility to retain the crown of Scantiness. It takes me with no surprise that the OP is lost at what the title of the topic should be .Little wonder the OP still has the audacity to tag Guys as an epitome of confusion.

Girls have an unfair advantage over men:if they can' t get what they want by being smart,they can get it by being dumb.
They are more confused than a mouse in a burlesque show.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by importexpert(m): 10:08am On Jun 22, 2015
Ghen ghen ghen d ladies don dey vex
Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by lilmax(m): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2015
Yet we still call shots cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by donholy28(m): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2015
Says someone who spends hours in front of a mirror to try and convince herself she's beautiful... dress for hours to look good and then go out only to be checking out fellow girls...boys are unique so deal with it..we know exactly what we want and we go for it.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 22, 2015
can somebody xplain how i found myself hear
Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by misspicy(f): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2015
Young03:
Mtcheeeew wat brought me here
your CONFUSION as stated by OP above tongue

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by misspicy(f): 10:57am On Jun 22, 2015
Andrew114:
can somebody xplain how i found myself hear
another confused fellow cheesy
Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by Ojisik(m): 11:00am On Jun 22, 2015
This should be an interesting topic. cheesy

Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 22, 2015
donholy28:
Says someone who spends hours in front of a mirror to try and convince herself she's beautiful... dress for hours to look good and then go out only to be checking out fellow girls...boys are unique so deal with it..we know exactly what we want and we go for it.

I dnt need to spend hours in front of the mirror to convince myself that I look good.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by funlord(m): 11:16am On Jun 22, 2015
grin Hmmmm! Ok! Now op come here and suck on my "confused balls"!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by dahreyM: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
classicB:
The truth is these guys are more confused than we ladies, yet I have seen various female bashing threads here. In my own opinion I will list the various situations in which I think the guys are confused about.

the Virgin crew grin these are the type that eventually marries a non virgin, they place virginity above other virtues when desperately in need of a wife, they no longer care whether or not the girl posses other things to look out for, so far she is a virgin they are good to go. The girl isn't as foolish as you think, she sure knows that all you care about is her virginity that is why in most cases she will lie to you about being one. Most guys only find out the truth on their wedding night grin God catch u because u ain't virgin yourself and the ones you have messed with will get married one day. What goes around comes back around.

the wife material crew hmm. Are you a husband material yourself? Why should you insult a lady just because she doesn't see it right to perform a wife duty for you before marriage? You want her to wash your clothes, clean your house, sleep with you and so many other just to prove to you that she is the right girl shocked what have you done to prove you are a husband material??

how many guys have she slept with? if you are the type of guy that have slept with all the girls in the hood how dare you ask a girl this type of question? You think she's a wore for sleeping around but you are doing the same thing cry now u wanna settle down and you are bothered about how many guys have gone down there, dnt bother okay? The same right you have to sleep around is the same right she has too, this isn't 18th century where a girl is asked to keep her virginity and a guy is free to have sex with dogs??

she is after my money crew how much do u have self? grin you expect a girl to become your wife before marriage yet you find it hard to spend on that girl?
Except for those guys that have been taken as mugu, if you are in a serious relationship with a girl that act as a wife to you, there is nothing wrong in spending on her, that is what husbands do!!

it cannot work without sex!!! funny enough I have two guys asking me out and both have made it clear that the relationship cannot work without sex. I never knew that life don spoil reach this level!! Dnt you people know more than sex? In situations where the girl is ready to stay off sex, you presure her and make her assume that no relationship work without sex. And it's you people that will later come on forums giving girls various names...she is olosho, she's sleeping with him...

she is a single mother it might be your personal choice tho, but have you thought about the fact that it's not about whether she is a single mother or not, so far she has the qualities you want in a wife, stop being confused and go for her! She is stupid enough to have gotten pregnant in the first instance but it's even more stupid for a guy to get a woman pregnant and leave her to her faith! Those guys judgment dey with God.

are we sexually compatible?? how many girls will you test to see whether you are compatible or not? You no go stop until you catch HIV?? You are confused my brother

I am not sure if the topic I gave it is right anyway but guys are confused tongue

What I can deduce from ur post:
1. U r not a virgin.
2. U like money.
3. Suitors are not coming as u want.
4. U r probably a single.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
dahreyM:

What I can deduce from ur post:
1. U r not a virgin.
2. U like money.
3. Suitors are not coming as u want.
4. U r probably a single.

Lol... U got all wrong.
Am just against female bashing
Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by Sowl(m): 1:20am On Jul 22, 2015
starlingslimnet:
If guys are epitome of confusion then Ladies are citadel of stupidity and naivety. Their gullibility has great eligibility to retain the crown of Scantiness.
It takes me with no surprise that the OP is lost at what the title of the topic should be
.Little wonder the OP still has the audacity to tag Guys as an epitome of confusion.
Touché grin grin grin
Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by NEROSKY(m): 2:01am On Jul 22, 2015
I thank God i didn't read this, becos i knw you're more confused than the confused once before writing this nonsense, jus like saying Nigeria is the least corrupt country in the world.. FYI, women are the most confused species on this planet
Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by sarmiie(m): 3:21am On Jul 22, 2015
Nah.....don't start a fight u can't finish..
Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by lonelydora: 4:43am On Aug 09, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by kathykathy(f): 5:57am On Aug 09, 2015
choi,,,,,Eeeee pain deeeeeeeem,,,op dis ur bitter leaf truth no go put u for wahala,,,our dear president,we need change for d confusion of guyz

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by remotecontrol: 7:17am On Aug 09, 2015
That awkward moment when women say men are confussed
Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 09, 2015

Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by NEROSKY(m): 7:59am On Aug 09, 2015
Now i knw this girl needs a doctor, relationship counsellor, cognitive therapy or health expert.. GUYS ARE CONFUSED? I think you've been in dungeon all ur life!
Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by kechywillz(m): 6:25am On Aug 10, 2015
Op,from wat i read from ur post,seems u are single,wen u get married dont forget u will get married to a confused man.
Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by Xxpress(m): 7:35am On Aug 10, 2015
Of all the shit the OP wrote, I hate the single mother part, So I should take care of someone else problem. @Op,no matter how beautiful or wife materialistic you are, so far you are a single mother, just forget it.
Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:

mehn... gurl I love this

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by chigoizie7(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2015
Diary of a confused nutcase.
Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by tomdon(m): 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
while holding in to your assertion that this is not 18th century where a girl is asked to keep her virginity and a guy is free to have sex like dogs, you may wish to ask baba God to start creating a new generation of females who like men, have nothing to show a distinction between a virgin and a non.
if you wanna keep off sex, why did u start it in the first place?
the more you people continue to equate yourselves with men, the more the issues
Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by carlcar2012(f): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
classicB:

Lol... U got all wrong. Am just against female bashing
So you mean you are married and a virgin. Hahaha u d fall hand

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Bad First Kiss Experience Wth Ur New Bae Kill Ur Feelings For Him Or Her? / Food And Sex / How To Deal With Friends Who Always Want To Come Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.