Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics (30991 Views)

Lagos State Emergency Rescue Simulation On Thursday (Photos, Video). / Lagos State Emergency Management Agency-lasema In Focus. PICS. / Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by mizvee(f): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
This is no longer emergency... just saying
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by hazyfm: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Judeoxide:
if this is moving forward, then I think we are dead already...5 days to receive emergency help...omoh

What happened to good Samaritans like you, Don't tell me u didn't see her
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by LAGrejectIBO: 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
In developed countries emergency crews are unaware of needs. Someone has to call and raise awareness for someone in need. The quicker the call the earlier the victim will be attended to and rescued.

In the case of this woman, did anyone in the three days she laid there call emergency services on her behalf?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
anonimi:
Why not the Local Government

What is their work in the LGA sef in regard to destitutes?

Bro, the LG system has been hijacked by the governors and converted into appendages.

You see that our problems aren't that difficult to solve. We just don't to face them.

We have a constitution because other nations have;- we don't believe in it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by Huane: 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
Finally, some signs of a developed nation in africa... Why are people always mindlessly bragging development in Nigeria,when a woman can lay sick in the streets slowly dying over the course of days with no services to intervene?

A Developed nation is able to take care of its living people, not just prop up its image with lifeless infrastructure..

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by dstar01(m): 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Exactly

Chai! you dey live inside my mind, how come you talk my mind exactly? those ppl no try @ all
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by SOUPF: 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
emergency service after 5 days...grin lol
slidewaxie,i commend them because I appreciate their efforts,even though that's their responsibility. What happened to the people staying around that area,why couldn't they help the woman?you want to tell me if the woman was related to any of the residents there,she would be left till emergency service comes to rescue her? Yet we shout love thy neighbour as the self,we talk about love,kindness, yet we can't help a helpless woman on the road...
Let's appreciate good gestures and encourage them,in no time Nigeria will be great...Shalom..
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by 83lagosroad(m): 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
sixtuschimere:
An unknown sick woman who has been lying along Amichi street in Surulere Lagos for days now have been rescued by the Lagos state Emergency service.

People had earlier thought that the woman was dead.See photos of the woman receiving medical attention in a hospital/before being rescued after the cut....

Source: http://kcblow..com/2015/06/lagos-state-emergency-service-rescue.html

Why wait till our ever reliable e- warriors starts the notice. Its just evident that people of. misplaced priority are everywhere in govt. So you want us to praise you for your mediocrity. I beg Na ur work you dey do, must we publicized our duties. Crappppp pole.
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by ahamonyeka(m): 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ehennn this is what we need in this country to move forward.good move there.
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by donholy28(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
After she don stay days like that...na when dey wan media attention dem run come help....
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by Buchman1(m): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Emergency my foot! d woman time never reach jare
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by MartialArt2(m): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Good one
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
This kind people full Lagos nah.
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by juman(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hiss.

Bad country.
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lagos is working, Eko Oni Baaje
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by aresa: 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
There's a clear difference between a woman laying on the ground for whatever reason which you see all the time and the LASG emergency service responding to distress call made to the LASG EMS.

EMS doesn't drive all over town looking for people laying on the ground, it is the duty of the citizens to alert agencies like the LASG EMS for assistance.

The fact that they responded when called or alerted for assistance and carried out their duties on time diligently and professionally means a lot.

Kudos to the LASG EMS.

Eko o ni baje o....
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by Dyoungceo(m): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
thank you for the good work ... God is going to strenthen you people for the good work
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by Omotayor123(f): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
I said it.
I pray she get well soon.
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by WINDSOW(m): 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
Father,I thank u for the help tis woman is getting.
Lagos State Government
Nairalanders,
OP
GOD ll not leave u guys alone.
Tis is hope for the hopeless
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by justmi1: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ehen, na Nigeria be dis? Ambo ooo.....a ti de!!! Chanji ti de!!!
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by ibedun: 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
justmi1:
Ehen, na Nigeria be dis? Ambo ooo.....a ti de!!! Chanji ti de!!!

Please don't advertise Lagos services too much else we will be besieged by uncouth villagers from far away hell hole in the East. I did not mention anybody's village o!
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by Missmossy(f): 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Aww this is really good cheesy

Hope to see more of this.
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by BOWOTO(m): 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

If it takes days for an "Emergency Service" to respond to an incident. I don't think they are doing a good job.
abi o, Nigerian can celebrate mediocrity,they even put it online geez! People really need to travel out of the country to feel a system that works.
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by MUyeek: 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
GOOD
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by EmekaBlue(m): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
How it suppose to be
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by klax(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
Thank God I'm relief now. God bless you guys for helping her out.
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by azidomedogo: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
men and women have been lying on the streets of lagos since 18xx.
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by akhis: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
emerged01:
the citizens around there need to be blamed also. it is part of our responsibilities to share information with various agencies when there is need. Nigerians can only look and snap pictures,they can't observe and share information with appropriate authorities.

information may just be reaching them now. I may just blame them for not creating an avenue for reaching them.

My brother God will bless you. I have been reading down the thread and I expected people to say things as they are exactly. How many of them reported to authority. Toĺl line is free how many called it. We are so quick at passing blames and expecting a perfect situation from the goverment all the time. Why did the people around not take her to general hospital and dump her there? We should appreciate that an ambulance eventually came to pick her up though i agree it can be better because there are lots of destitutes, hungry and sick people in the streets as worse as this woman. Her diff is just the luck she has that made the social media to talk about her
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by emerged01(m): 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
akhis:

My brother God will bless you. I have been reading down the thread and I expected people to say things as they are exactly. How many of them reported to authority. Toĺl line is free how many called it. We are so quick at passing blames and expecting a perfect situation from the goverment all the time. Why did the people around not take her to general hospital and dump her there? We should appreciate that an ambulance eventually came to pick her up though i agree it can be better because there are lots of destitutes, hungry and sick people in the streets as worse as this woman. Her diff is just the luck she has that made the social media to talk about her

Amen!!!!! grin
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by Kirinwa: 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
eleojo23:
Being rescued after many days is not an emergency rescue or is there another meaning to the word 'emergency'?

Let's commend them not castigate them. They work with information and directions. Better to keep mute if you don't understand the circumstances surrounnding a matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Wike's Campaign Rally In Oyigbo Local Government, Rivers State / Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor / Osinbajo, Amaechi, Onu Absent as Buhari Unveils Tinubu’s Campaign Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.