Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics (30986 Views)

Lagos State Emergency Rescue Simulation On Thursday (Photos, Video). / Lagos State Emergency Management Agency-lasema In Focus. PICS. / Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by aniyphil: 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

If it takes days for an "Emergency Service" to respond to an incident. I don't think they are doing a good job.

Except of course they want to bring to our notice that there's a new meaning for the word "Emergency" undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by stepaz: 12:41am On Jun 23, 2015
For those of you who have contributed in any way to rescue this woman God will reword u all in a surprise way.
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by olurotimi1: 5:11am On Jun 23, 2015
hazyfm:
WHERE ARE THOSE SAYING LAGOS IS NOT MOVING FORWARD??
moving forward indeed after days. cry
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by Judeoxide(m): 9:29am On Jun 23, 2015
hazyfm:

What happened to good Samaritans like you, Don't tell me u didn't see her
am not in Lagos now...and you don't know about me so its better to be quiet...
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by babaireti(m): 9:42am On Jun 23, 2015
CHANGE has finally come,Nigeria and Nigerians are becoming responsive to the plight of one another,good one here,God bless our NEMA
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by debeo: 10:15am On Jun 23, 2015
raayah:

If it takes days for an "Emergency Service" to respond to an incident. I don't think they are doing a good job.

Did anyone call them?

All people do is snap pictures and put on social media instead of calling 767.

I've had cause to dial 767 and guess what, they responded in less than 20 Mins

We need to learn to always do the right things FIRST!!!
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by pharmamama: 10:41am On Jun 23, 2015
Glad the woman made it alive. I had no idea Lagos even had functional emergency services...its great to see some kind of change.
Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by hazyfm: 11:46am On Jun 23, 2015
Judeoxide:
am not in Lagos now...and you don't know about me so its better to be quiet...
But seriously, I DON'T NEED TO KNOW YOU, YOU ONLY NEED TO KNOW ME!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku / Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead / Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.