Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? (4139 Views)

Who Is Enlightener:- The Holy Spirit Or Prophet Muhammad / Which One Is Superior: Gifts Of The Spirit Or Fruits Of The Spirit / A Guy/lady With The Fruit Of The Spirit Or Gift Of The Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by unphilaz(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

No contradiction here, Naik didn't claim Muhammad is the ghost or Holy Ghost, he says Muhammad is the comforter, please read the write up again. He is the Way and truth truth, no one cometh unto God, except through him.

grin grin grin hia make i hear *twisted*
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by unphilaz(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Yes he is, and if you follow his truth, he'd lead you to Muhammad Ahmad, the way and the truth, no one cometh unto God except through him.

So when he made the statement, was the comforter on earth or was he a later development. Think carefully before you answer,

Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by unphilaz(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Emusan:

I can see how Zakir Naik has deluded you people.

Besides, as you keep hammering on this verse you're directly telling us that Quran is false.

Because the verse says [size=14pt]"Whom I (Jesus) will send unto you"[/size] Do you mean it was Jesus who sent Muhammad?
Again [size=14pt]"From the FATHER...which proceedeth from the FATHER"[/size] Is Allah a Father? If yes! Who is his Son(s)/Daughter(s)? If No! what do you think?

emusan thank you for pointing out this!

1 Like

Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by unphilaz(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
JMAN05:
Did Muhammed come to Jerusalem during the first century to be poured on the apostles? Acts 1:4,5

Muhammed, who is a human, be used to baptize more than 8 persons? Did he come in the first century when the apostles were still alive?

@parishnoo

Hmm is mohammed a spirit?
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
unphilaz:

grin grin grin hia make i hear *twisted*

Or is it?
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
unphilaz:

How? please point out from the koran/bible.

Ahh, your bible speaks of a comforter, who is this comforter that is to come after jesus leaves?
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by mustymatic(m): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Scholar8200:
Jesus said no man comes to the Father (not Mohammed) but by Him. He is the Way to The Father, not another man. Why change something so clear to suit your belief?

Let Jesus answer you:
John 14:17
17 even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
LOL....for your mind now na Jesus made that statement abi? smh for u, who is john? john Who? did he meet Jesus?
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Anas09: 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
@ParrishNorWood. Did you say I ran away from debating you?
Are you for real? Ok answer me this one question. This Jesus who made this Promise of sending a comforter, is he the same Isa in ur koran or Is Jesus Christ of the Bible? because I don't understand you guys. You say derogatory things against the Holy spirit. You Muslims say he slept with another man's wive to have Christ, Today, you turn around to say the same Holy spirit is Mohammed.
When a dull students copies your work, he copies even the errors. Mohammed was indeed a dull student, trying to plagiarize the Bible see what he came up with?
Mixing up himself with angel jibril who gave him the Satanic verses, and the holy ghost. Mohammed alone, he was an angel and the holy spirit at the same time.
Can't you see that you are being lied to?

1 Like

Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Anas09:
@ParrishNorWood. Did you say I ran away from debating you?
Are you for real? Ok answer me this one question. This Jesus who made this Promise of sending a comforter, is he the same Isa in ur koran or Is Jesus Christ of the Bible? because I don't understand you guys. You say derogatory things against the Holy spirit. You Muslims say he slept with another man's wive to have Christ, Today, you turn around to say the same Holy spirit is Mohammed.
When a dull students copies your work, he copies even the errors. Mohammed was indeed a dull student, trying to plagiarize the Bible see what he came up with?
Mixing up himself with angel jibril who gave him the Satanic verses, and the holy ghost. Mohammed alone, he was an angel and the holy spirit at the same time.
Can't you see that you are being lied to?

Here's to hoping you don't run away this time.

Who ever said Muhammad is the Holy Spirit?

Looool! I swear, Ana's, no offense, after reading the rest of your post.,.

Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Emusan(m): 8:05am On Jul 08, 2015
ParrishNorwood:
Fatherhood in what context? That he begat a son? Looool! Grow up!

Who needs to Grow up

This is your previous statement: "The bible refers to God as the father, and refers to mankind as the sons of the father."

So in what way do you understand the Bible of referring to God as Father and MANKIND as the sons of the Father?

So you have only two options:
1. Either you take Bible as correct one by calling God the Father which then make you falsified Qur'an. OR

2. Go by your Qur'anic understanding by taking your posit that Jesus blasphemy to have referred to God as Father.

You can't eat your cake and have it.

And my other point you're buried intentionally is that Jesus said in that verse "Whom I (Jesus) will send..."

Are you telling us that it was Jesus Christ who sent your Muhammad?

1 Like

Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Emusan:

Who needs to Grow up

This is your previous statement: "The bible refers to God as the father, and refers to mankind as the sons of the father."

So in what way do you understand the Bible of referring to God as Father and MANKIND as the sons of the Father?

So you have only two options:
1. Either you take Bible as correct one by calling God the Father which then make you falsified Qur'an. OR

2. Go by your Qur'anic understanding by taking your posit that Jesus blasphemy to have referred to God as Father.

You can't eat your cake and have it.

And my other point you're buried intentionally is that Jesus said in that verse "Whom I (Jesus) will send..."

Are you telling us that it was Jesus Christ who sent your Muhammad?

It's simple, the bible refers to god as the father, I do not agree with what it stands for but that's what it is, so my point is, the father in the verse in question was a reference to the almighty, I don't get what your point is?

I don't have the verse nearby, but I thought it says, whom I send through the father?

Grow up! You're dancing around like a headless chicken, admit you don't know wtf you're talking about.
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by true2god: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

It's simple, the bible refers to god as the father, I do not agree with what it stands for but that's what it is, so my point is, the father in the verse in question was a reference to the almighty, I don't get what your point is?

I don't have the verse nearby, but I thought it says, whom I send through the father?

Grow up! You're dancing around like a headless chicken, admit you don't know wtf you're talking about.
You look very confused bro, your argument is very contradictory.
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
true2god:
You look very confused bro, your argument is very contradictory.

Eeehhhhhhh! Jar jar Binks joins the fray! I thought someone said you're agnostic now? Back to your cheerleading ways? Hahahahaha

How's life been treating you?
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by true2god: 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Eeehhhhhhh! Jar jar Binks joins the fray! I thought someone said you're agnostic now? Back to your cheerleading ways? Hahahahaha

How's life been treating you?
You are just changing your monicker, now and then, without having a paradign shift. If you want to argue you do that with facts and not jumping up and down without making sense.

A simple question was asked, Jesus said and I qoute: 'my father with send another comforter in my name'. If Jesus said his father, that is God, will send a comforter in his name, do you believe the God Jesus talked about is the father and God? Since quran make it a blasphemy for muslims to call God the father, how do you reconcile this inconsistency, that is father sending mohammed?

Like I said before, you are confusing\contracting yourself, mohammed and the quran by falsely claming mohammed as the conforter, even with all the biblical evidence that pointed to the contrary.

Oh I seem to forget, lying is fully permitted in Islam as long as it is for the benefit of allahh.
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
true2god:
You are just changing your monicker, now and then, without having a paradigm shift. If you want to argument you do that with facts and not jumping up and down without making sense.

A simple question was asked, Jesus said and I qoute: 'my father with send another comforter in my name'. If Jesus said his father, that is God, will send a comforter in his name, do you believe the God Jesus talked about is the father and God? Since quran make it a blasphemy for muslims to call God the father, how do you reconcile this inconsistency, that is father sending mohammed?

Like I said before, you are confusing\contracting yourself, mohammed and the quran by falsely claming mohammed as the conforter, even with all the biblical evidence that pointed to the contrary.

Oh I seem to forget, lying is fully permitted in Islam as long as it is for the benefit of allahh.

Ohhhh come on jar jar! No banter? I thought we were mates?
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by true2god: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Ohhhh come on jar jar! No banter? I thought we were mates?
Ya, lies is fully permitted in islam. And altaqiyya, the 6th pillar of islam, is a perfect tool muslims use in deceiving us, the 'kafir'. And the same islamic lies is what you are spewing here. Below is that hadith that sanctioned your 'dawah' and islamic lies:

Bukhari Volume 3, Book 49, Number 857: Narrated Um Kulthum bint Uqba: That she heard Allah’s Apostle saying, “He who makes peace between the people by INVENTING good information or saying good things, is not a liar.”

Muslim Book 032, Number 6303: Humaid b. ‘Abd al-Rahman b. ‘Auf reported that his mother Umm Kulthum daughter of ‘Uqba b. Abu Mu’ait, and she was one amongst the first emigrants who pledged allegiance to Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him), as saying that she heard Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: A liar is not one who tries to bring reconciliation amongst people and speaks good (in order to avert dispute), or he conveys good.

Can you see that mohammed, allahh and his quran are divine frauds from the pit of hell?
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
true2god:
Ya, lies is fully permitted in islam. And altaqiyya, the 6th pillar of islam, is a perfect tool muslims use in deceiving us, the 'kafir'. And the same islamic lies is what you are spewing here. Below is that hadith that sanctioned your 'dawah' and islamic lies:

Bukhari Volume 3, Book 49, Number 857: Narrated Um Kulthum bint Uqba: That she heard Allah’s Apostle saying, “He who makes peace between the people by INVENTING good information or saying good things, is not a liar.”

Muslim Book 032, Number 6303: Humaid b. ‘Abd al-Rahman b. ‘Auf reported that his mother Umm Kulthum daughter of ‘Uqba b. Abu Mu’ait, and she was one amongst the first emigrants who pledged allegiance to Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him), as saying that she heard Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: A liar is not one who tries to bring reconciliation amongst people and speaks good (in order to avert dispute), or he conveys good.

Can you see that mohammed, allahh and his quran are divine frauds from the pit of hell?

“Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law. To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. I do it all for the sake of the gospel, that I may share with them in its blessings.” – 1 Corinthians 9:19-23

Don't be like that jar jar, Can we catch up now mate? How's life treating you? Heard you're agnostic now?

Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Ayomivic(m): 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

And Anas is a coward who can't defend his own religion, whenever I engage in a debate with you you run away like a chicken.
Can you pls tell us the different between Holy Spirit and th Comforter?
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ayomivic:

Can you pls tell us the different between Holy Spirit and th Comforter?

It's simple, the Holy Spirit according to you had been on earth for god knows how long, and the comforter is to come after jesus leaves.

Quran 61:6
Sahih International: And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic."
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by true2god: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

“Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law. To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. I do it all for the sake of the gospel, that I may share with them in its blessings.” – 1 Corinthians 9:19-23

Don't be like that jar jar, Can we catch up now mate? How's life treating you? Heard you're agnostic now?
I am not an agnost mr muslim liar and you never heard that I am one. I am not saying it is a crime to be one (an agnost), dont make lying a flexible part of life just as your false prophet mohammed (PBUH) did.

PBUH=PERPETUALLY BARNISHED UNTO HELL
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
true2god:
I am not an agnost mr muslim liar and you never heard that I am one. I am not saying it is a crime to be one (an agnost), dont make lying a flexible part of life just as your false prophet mohammed (PBUH) did.

PBUH=PERPETUALLY BARNISHED UNTO HELL

Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Emusan(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
ParrishNorwood:
It's simple, the bible refers to god as the father,

Was Bible right to have refer to God as Father?

[size=14pt]I do not agree with what it stands for[/size]

Imaging you do not agree with what it stands for but when Jesus says He will send Muhammad from the Father, you agree.

but that's what it is, so my point is, [size=14pt]the father in the verse in question was a reference to the almighty,[/size] I don't get what your point is?

You suppose to cover your face in shame, only a deluded mind can conflict issues like you did here and still believe s/he is still making sense.
So if the Father is a reference to ALMIGHTY, was Jesus right or wrong?

I don't have the verse nearby,

Did you do a pilgrimage to Mecca to read the one you first quoted earlier?

but I thought it says, whom I send through the father?

Wonders shall never end...NOW YOU THOUGHT
Even if you thought, who is the "I" in that verse referring to? Again Whom I (Jesus) will send unto you..."
That means it's Jesus who sent your Muhammad.

And this is coming from a confuse soul who didn't know what he is saying.

2 Likes

Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Emusan:

Was Bible right to have refer to God as Father?
No, but t does anyways? Why? Because it's a half done story book.

Imaging you do not agree with what it stands for but when Jesus says He will send Muhammad from the Father, you agree.
I half agree.

You suppose to cover your face in shame, only a deluded mind can conflict issues like you did here and still believe s/he is still making sense.
So if the Father is a reference to ALMIGHTY, was Jesus right or wrong?
Loooool! Deluded? Now you're getting frustrated! Now does your bible not refer to god as the father? Is it right? No! But it does anyways, are we not yo assume everywhere we see the father it means god?

Did you do a pilgrimage to Mecca to read the one you first quoted earlier?
Hmmm! Maybe.

Wonders shall never end...NOW YOU THOUGHT
Even if you thought, who is the "I" in that verse referring to? Again Whom I (Jesus) will send unto you..."
That means it's Jesus who sent your Muhammad.
No you dumbas* grin, your bible works under the false assumption that Jesus is god, so it won't be peculiar when whoever it is who gave the confused account tried to merge the qualities of god with that of jesus.

And this is coming from a confuse soul who didn't know what he is saying
Or do i?

Lol! The, JEWS mehn! I bet they messed up the bible on purpose just to sit back and laugh at people like you who stupidly defend that rubbish and some of its blunders! Looooool!
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by malvisguy212: 6:58am On Jul 09, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

No, but t does anyways? Why? Because it's a half done story book.

I half agree.

Loooool! Deluded? Now you're getting frustrated! Now does your bible not refer to god as the father? Is it right? No! But it does anyways, are we not yo assume everywhere we see the father it means god?

Hmmm! Maybe.

No you dumbas* grin, your bible works under the false assumption that Jesus is god, so it won't be peculiar when whoever it is who gave the confused account tried to merge the qualities of god with that of jesus.

Or do i?

Lol! The, JEWS mehn! I bet that messed up the bible on purpose just to sit back and laugh at people like you who defend that rubbish and some of its blunder! Looooool!
you have no shame, after your lies has been exposed.

2 Likes

Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
you have no shame, after your lies has been exposed.

Exposed?

Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by unphilaz(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Ahh, your bible speaks of a comforter, who is this comforter that is to come after jesus leaves?

Why the bible not the koran that speaks of Christ sending the comforter?
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
unphilaz:

Why the bible not the koran that speaks of Christ sending the comforter?

Sahih International: And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic."
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

So it was mohamed that testified of his own coming. Islam is a real joke grin grin grin
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jagoon:

So it was mohamed that testified of his own coming. Islam is a real joke grin grin grin

Quran 21:35
Sahih International
Every soul will taste death. And We test you with evil and with good as trial; and to Us you will be returned.

Quran 21:36
Sahih International
And when those who disbelieve see you, [O Muhammad], they take you not except in ridicule, [saying], "Is this the one who insults your gods?" And they are, at the mention of the Most Merciful, disbelievers.

Quran 21:37
Sahih International
Man was created of haste. I will show you My signs, so do not impatiently urge Me.

Quran 21:38
Sahih International
And they say, "When is this promise, if you should be truthful?"

Quran 21:39
Sahih International
If those who disbelieved but knew the time when they will not avert the Fire from their faces or from their backs and they will not be aided...

Quran 21:40
Sahih International
Rather, it will come to them unexpectedly and bewilder them, and they will not be able to repel it, nor will they be reprieved.

Quran 21:41
Sahih International
And already were messengers ridiculed before you, but those who mocked them were enveloped by what they used to ridicule.

Quran 21:42
Sahih International
Say, "Who can protect you at night or by day from the Most Merciful?" But they are, from the remembrance of their Lord, turning away.

Quran 21:43
Sahih International
Or do they have gods to defend them other than Us? They are unable [even] to help themselves, nor can they be protected from Us.
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by unphilaz(m): 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2015

Ok you are agreeing now from the koran grin grin?
So my question is still this, is mohammed still with us to comfort us?
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Ayomivic(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2015

It's simple, the Holy Spirit according to you had been on earth for god knows how long, and the comforter is to come after jesus leaves.

Mr man you are wrong. truly Holy Spirit had been on Earth before Christ but not
every believers had Holy Spirit. Only those who were called by God have that Spirit. That is to say before Christ Holy Spirit is peculiar to the Prophets. For instance, if God chose you or calls as his Prophet he would give you Holy Spirit as your guide.
Pls, can you mentioned any body except Prophets that had Holy Spirit before Jesus. Abraham was called, Moses was called, Moses anointed Josuah by laid hand on him as order from God. God called Samuel. Samuel laid hand on David, Elisa got Holy Spirit from Elijah. Others people in their time lived by law

Jesu promised Holy Spirt to all Christians which is not happen to the people before Christ.

through Jesus Christ Christian were called by God and the Holy Spirit is for all Follower of Christ. It's the Holy Spirit that is guiding us to what is right, it's Holy Spirit that interpret the scripture to us, the present of Holy Spirit in Christians is what make us different to you muslims, unlike you Muslim that live by law of Muhammad. So, Muhammad is not Spirit because spirit can not be seen for it's not human being.

As for the Quran you quoted ,iam very sorry it is not written in Bible. I dont know why you trust Quran that came last over Bible that have been before Muhammad was even born.
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by unphilaz(m): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
unphilaz:

Ok you are agreeing now from the koran grin grin?
So my question is still this, is mohammed still with us to comfort us?

*PUTS EAR ON THE DOOR* Knock knock is PN around?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spirituality After(/outside) Religion / How I Became A Christian Believer And An Evangelist. / A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.