Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand (4115 Views)

Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
Yeah you heard me right for It's Intentional!

A thousand shall not fall at my side, and ten thousand shall not fall at my right hand. For even though they ought to have fallen, because of the single fact that I am there present with them, not even one of them shall fall but shall remain alive and standing with me. In Jesus name. Amen!!!

For that's in consonance with the teachings and instructions of Jesus that we should pray for our enemies, and if He were here today, I believe that is the kind of prayer He would pray Himself.

So although prayers contrary to the teachings of Jesus has now become the order of the day in the church, it doesn't mean that it was supposed to be that way.

Therefore don't expect me to say amen to prayers that include phrases like "a thousand shall fall at my side, and ten thousand by my side" and tell me that it is Biblical, because even though it is Biblical, it is contrary to how Jesus instructed those of the church to pray.

For that was how the disciples of Jesus tried to follow the "Biblical" example of Elijah to call down fire from heaven to destroy some persons, but the extent of rebuke that Jesus gave to them, would have sent them a strong message that just because something was "Biblical" and that Elijah or any other "man of God" had done it, didn't make it right for those of His church to emulate it.

Luke 9:55-56 (KJV)

55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

So even though it was "Biblical" and that Elijah had done it, didn't mean that those of His church were supposed to follow it, because it was contrary to the teachings and purpose of Jesus who did not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.

Therefore despite the fact that such prayers which are contrary to the teachings of Jesus and the purpose for which He came, have now become prevalent in the church, and amongst those of the church, as for me, myself and I, I ain't gonna be a part of it.

That's why I hardly join people in prayers these days, such as when I am about to travel long distance journeys, because the prayers usually contradict the teachings of Jesus on prayer.

Because before you know it, "a thousand shall fall at our side, and ten thousand shall fall at our right hand", shall come out of their mouths as I recently heard someone say to my disgust when i reluctantly joined him in prayer.

And Ii make me wonder, who are these "a thousand" and "ten thousand"?

Are they human beings or animals?

If human beings, do they have spouses, children, siblings, parents, friends, uncles, etc?

If yes, so why should eleven thousand of them fall at their sides?

Why do they not just pray that God protect them and whoever they care about, instead of praying that thousands of human beings should fall at their sides in the process?

Or better still pray that God should protect them and all those by their sides so that no one falls, because they are by their sides, and let God decide how He's going to make it come to pass?

For that would be praying according to the teachings of Jesus which is the Will of God.

And we shouldn't expect God to take us and our prayers seriously when we pray contrary to His commandments, for this is one of the major reasons why the church lacks power, because of her present orientation which reflects in her prayers.

For imagine that this church is entrusted with the extent of power that Jesus had, can you imagine what would have happened to her enemies?

Fire from heaven for don burn all of them finish, in the name of it is Biblical, or Elijah did it.

But it's no coincidence that Jesus who was entrusted with such extent of power was not inclined to destroy His enemies, if not there would be no talk of salvation today for all the enemies of Jesus would have been burnt to ashes in one single strike.

But Jesus didn't use one drop of His power to inflict injury on anyone needless say kill, so that should say something about why He was trusted with power without measure.

And this was the orientation that He tried to inculcate into His disciples on that particular occasion and others, for He knew how important it was for them not be inclined to destroying their enemies, because of the extent of power that they His church would be entrusted with.

And I believe that for those who want to be entrusted with similar extent of power that Jesus and those of that church had, that it's crucial that they don't pray contrary to the teachings of Jesus and the purpose for which He came, but that they start praying in consonance with it, as in "no one shall fall by at my side or at my right hand..." etc.

But if they choose to continue with prayers as "a thousand shall fall at my side and ten thousand at my left hand..." etc., which goes contrary to the teachings of Jesus and the purpose for which He came, which was to save men's lives and not to destroy them, then they shouldn't expect me to say amen to their prayer, because the last thing I would want is for Jesus not to entrust me with as much power as He had, or that which He endued the church He founded with, because He thinks I would use it to destroy the lives of the men He came to save.

God forbid!

3 Likes

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 06, 2019
They shall not fall!
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 06, 2019
jesusjnr:

A thousand shall not fall at my side, and ten thousand shall not fall at my right hand. For even though they ought to have fallen, because of the single fact that I am there present with them, not even one of them shall fall but shall remain alive and standing with me. In Jesus name. Amen!!!

For that's in consonance with the teachings and instructions of Jesus that we should pray for our enemies, and if He were here today, I believe that is the kind of prayer He would pray Himself.

So although prayers contrary to the teachings of Jesus has now become the order of the day in the church, it doesn't mean that it was supposed to be that way.

Therefore don't expect me to say amen to prayers that include phrases like "a thousand shall fall at my side, and ten thousand by my side" and tell me that it is Biblical, because even though it is Biblical, it is contrary to how Jesus instructed those of the church to pray.

For that was how the disciples of Jesus tried to follow the "Biblical" example of Elijah to call down fire from heaven to destroy some persons, but the extent of rebuke that Jesus gave to them, would have sent them a strong message that just because something was "Biblical" and that Elijah or any other "man of God" had done it, didn't make it right for those of His church to emulate it.

55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

So even though it was "Biblical" and that Elijah had done it, didn't mean that those of His church were supposed to follow it, because it was contrary to the teachings and purpose of Jesus who did not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.

Therefore despite the fact that such prayers which are contrary to the teachings of Jesus and the purpose for which He came, have now become prevalent in the church, and amongst those of the church, as for me, myself and I, I ain't gonna be a part of it.

That's why I hardly join people in prayers these days, such as when I am about to travel long distance journeys, because the prayers usually contradict the teachings of Jesus on prayer.

Because before you know it, "a thousand shall fall at our side, and ten thousand shall fall at our right hand", shall come out of their mouths as I recently heard someone say to my disgust when i reluctantly joined him in prayer.

If human beings, do they have spouses, children, siblings, parents, friends, uncles, etc?

Why do they not just pray that God protect them and whoever they care about, instead of praying that thousands of human beings should fall at their sides in the process?

Or better still pray that God should protect them and all those by their sides so that no one falls, because they are by their sides, and let God decide how He's going to make it come to pass?

For that would be praying according to the teachings of Jesus which is the Will of God.

And we shouldn't expect God to take us and our prayers seriously when we pray contrary to His commandments, for this is one of the major reasons why the church lacks power, because of her present orientation which reflects in her prayers.

For imagine that this church is entrusted with the extent of power that Jesus had, can you imagine what would have happened to her enemies?

Fire from heaven for don burn all of them finish, in the name of it is Biblical, or Elijah did it.

But it's no coincidence that Jesus who was entrusted with such extent of power was not inclined to destroy His enemies, if not there would be no talk of salvation today for all the enemies of Jesus would have been burnt to ashes in one single strike.

But Jesus didn't use one drop of His power to inflict injury on anyone needless say kill, so that should say something about why He was trusted with power without measure.

And this was the orientation that He tried to inculcate into His disciples on that particular occasion and others, for He knew how important it was for them not be inclined to destroying their enemies, because of the extent of power that they His church would be entrusted with.

And I believe that for those who want to be entrusted with similar extent of power that Jesus and those of that church had, that it's crucial that they don't pray contrary to the teachings of Jesus and the purpose for which He came, but that they start praying in consonance with it, as in "no one shall fall by at my side or at my right hand..." etc.

But if they choose to continue with prayers as "a thousand shall fall at my side and ten thousand at my left hand..." etc., which goes contrary to the teachings of Jesus and the purpose for which He came, which was to save men's lives and not to destroy them, then they shouldn't expect me to say amen to their prayer, because the last thing I would want is for Jesus not to entrust me with as much power as He had, or that which He endued the church He founded with, because He thinks I would use it to destroy the lives of the men He came to save.

God forbid!

You are one of the very, very few people (in real life and online) I consider as true Christians, at least from your messages. The church is so messed up now "Christians" are practising shamanism and spiritism, thinking they are practising Christianity.

3 Likes

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by CodeTemplar: 8:52am On Jul 06, 2019
Did Jesus ask us to pray for our enemies to live or to die?
Picture a case of witchcraft of Father warring against his son for decades and then suddenly the son comes to the knowledge of such wicked reality. if the father lives in denial and keep to his wicked ways indefinitely, should the son pray for his enemy to live or to die?

Even the Bible says it is a good thing with God to recompense tribulation for those that trouble you.

What is tribulation?

3 Likes

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
HedwigesMaduro:

You are one of the very, very few people (in real life and online) I consider as true Christians, at least from your messages. The church is so messed up now "Christians" are practising shamanism and spiritism, thinking they are practising Christianity.
That's a huge compliment I must say.

I really appreciate although i'm more concerned about what God thinks about me, because God sees what man cannot see. But thanks all the same.

You are right that the church is a huge mess right now, but from what I know change is coming soon.

God bless.

p.s. Your account is quite new, so is it that you had another or you were following as a guest?
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 07, 2019
Do not expect me to say amen to prayers that go contrary to the instructions of Jesus.
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2019
In Jesus name. Amen!!!
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 09, 2019
Nobody with me dies! grin
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 10, 2019
I stand with Jesus who came not to destroy men's lives but to save them.

1 Like

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by finalboss(m): 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
grin you still around
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
For we wrestle not with flesh and blood but against principalities and power, against rulers of this world.

Resist the devil and he will flee.

2 Likes

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2019
finalboss:
grin you still around
Yeah.

And don't expect me to leave here until you repent! grin
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by finalboss(m): 12:09am On Jul 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah.

And don't expect me to leave here until you repent! grin
grin stop deceiving yourself boy
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 12, 2019
finalboss:
grin stop deceiving yourself boy
Same to you for thinking that I would not still be here!
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by enm(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2019
jesusjnr:

God forbid!

Nice write up but according to my understanding you are not entirely right.

It true Jesus came to save and in doing so He came with the message of love which is to love God with all our all and to show that we love God with all our all we must love our neighbor as we love ourselves.

So in reaching out to others we must do so in love, even our enemy for truly they are not our enemy in the real sense but people who are being manipulated against us by the forces of darkness.

FreelanceRebel:
For we wrestle not with flesh and blood but against principalities and power, against rulers of this world.

The above biblical quote post by @FreelanceRebel summed it all.

Now when we pray against our enemy, we pray against those powers, demons and principalities manipulating people against us and don't forget they not one, they can be 2, legions or thousands of them. So praying that thousands should fall at your side and ten ten thousands at my right hand is not wrong to pray because you are praying against powers and principalities and rulers of darkness of this world not our fellow human being.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2019
enm:

It true Jesus came to save and in doing so He came with the message of love which is to love God with all our all and to show that we love God with all our all we must love our neighbor as we love ourselves.

So in reaching out to others we must do so in love, even our enemy for truly they are not our enemy in the real sense but people who are being manipulated against us by the forces of darkness.

Now when we pray against our enemy, we pray against those powers, demons and principalities manipulating people against us and don't forget they not one, they can be 2, legions or thousands of them. So praying that thousands should fall at your side and ten ten thousands at my right hand is not wrong to pray because you are praying against powers and principalities and rulers of darkness of this world not our fellow human being.
Well keep praying it, but I would never say amen to that prayer!
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
Well keep praying it, but I would never say amen to that prayer!

So the Bible that stated that is no longer the inspired word of God?

If you believe and accept John 3:16, why would you want to reject the verse.

Heb 3:19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

1 Like

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

You should reserve your question for Jesus who rebuked His disciples for trying to emulate what they had heard of Elijah in the Law and the prophets
For it was also in the Bible, yet go and see for yourself what Jesus said to them, if He were really your Lord.
FreelanceRebel:

Because as a disciple of Jesus I ought to reject whatever is in the Bible that contradicts the Words of my Master.

And moreover the church I belong to didn't need to look in the Bible to get Jesus saying in John 3:16, for the church was before the Bible was compiled and that verse became a part of it.

FreelanceRebel:

And the church also was before this verse you just quoted ever came into existence, and yet they were the most powerful and greatest ever church to show that they didn't have need of such sayings.

And so do I!
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
You should reserve your question for Jesus who rebuked His disciples for trying to emulate what they had heard of Elijah in the Law and the prophets
For it was also in the Bible, yet go and see for yourself what Jesus said to them, if He were really your Lord.
Because as a disciple of Jesus I ought to reject whatever is in the Bible that contradicts the Words of my Master.

And moreover the church I belong to didn't need to look in the Bible to get Jesus saying in John 3:16, for the church was before the Bible was compiled and that verse became a part of it.

And the church also was before this verse you just quoted ever came into existence, and yet they were the most powerful and greatest ever church to show that they didn't have need of such sayings.

And so do I!

It is wisdom that teaches a man of knowledge to accept his wrong. The most you defend yourself the more you complicate your errors.

If you claim Christianity predate Bible, from which Bible did Jesus himself read from in Luke 4:18-21?

Haba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

It is wisdom that teaches a man of knowledge to accept his wrong. The most you defend yourself the more you complicate your errors.

If you claim Christianity predate Bible, from which Bible did Jesus himself read from in Luke 4:18-21?

Haba
Lol! Wrong and errors ke?

It is foolishness and ignorant to think that the book that Jesus read from was the Bible, for the Bible never was until after the the church was founded by Jesus.

But if you are not able to tell the difference between the Words of Jesus and the Law and the Prophets, but yet claim to be a part of His church which He built upon His own Words, and not Judaism which was built upon the Laws and the Prophets, it means yours is a spiritual deficiency which cannot be cured except you are willing to know and accept the Truth that Jesus is.

So you are free to continue in your folly.
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by GoodMuyis(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2019
This is not good coming from a Christian if you are truly one. Life circumstance compels people made hard prayers and when they do, no one can force God to answer. If God decides to answer do we blame a prayer answering? No.

As a Christian, every day is for a battle, against our soul which is more important, we contend with legions of devils. Hence, A Thousand Shall Fall At My Side and Ten Thousand At My Right Hand is not a mistake. Be humble to accept what the Holy Scripture (the Bible) says and share the Glory thereof.

The Meaning of the Word Bible
The word Bible itself is simply a transliteration of the Greek word bíblos (βίβλος), meaning "book." So the Bible is, quite simply, The Book. However, take a step further back and the same Greek word also means "scroll" or "parchment." Of course, the first words of Scripture would have been written on parchment, and then copied to scrolls, then those scrolls would be copied and distributed and so on.

1 Like

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
GoodMuyis:
This is not good coming from a Christian if you are truly one. Life circumstance compels people made hard prayers and when they do, no one can force God to answer. If God decides to answer do we blame a prayer answering? No.

As a Christian, every day is for a battle, against our soul which is more important, we contend with legions of devils. Hence, A Thousand Shall Fall At My Side and Ten Thousand At My Right Hand is not a mistake. Be humble to accept what the Holy Scripture (the Bible) says and share the Glory thereof.

This is definitely not coming from a true disciple of Jesus, for a true disciple of Jesus does not disobey the Words of the Master Jesus because of other words of the Bible.

For if you only call Jesus Lord, and do not what He says, you are as a house that is built upon the sand, which crashes when the storm comes.

So if you like don't humbly learn how to pray from the Truth called Jesus and be set free from your ignorance.
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by 0temSapien: 12:28am On Jul 13, 2019
See confusion and contradictions in the body of Christ grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 13, 2019
0temSapien:
See confusion and contradictions in the body of Christ grin
Exactly what your master the devil intended when he planted his own children in the church.

But any plant that my Master has not planted in His church shall be uprooted. Amen!

p.s. the body of Christ is in heaven.

1 Like

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by 0temSapien: 12:51am On Jul 13, 2019
jesusjnr:
Exactly what your master the devil intended when he planted his own children in the church.

But any plant that my Master has not planted in His church shall be uprooted. Amen!

p.s. the body of Christ is in heaven.

Even Paul the Apostle, Matthew, Mark, Luke, etc who wrote stories for fictitious Jesus made it known to us that Jesus Christ their fictitous hero has come to bring division(confusion) and that's what you and Goodmuyis and billions of Christians today are experiencing. You all cannot agree at a thing.

1 Like

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2019
0temSapien:

Even Paul the Apostle, Matthew, Mark, Luke, etc who wrote stories for fictitious Jesus made it known to us that Jesus Christ their fictitous hero has come to bring division(confusion) and that's what you and Goodmuyis and billions of Christians today are experiencing. You all cannot agree at a thing.
Lol!

All of the above humans you said stories about a single fictitious hero, that must have been one hell of an extraordinary fictitious hero.

You should have shown us where they wrote He said He was going to bring division to His church, instead of that which He said He was going to bring on Earth, to distinguish the difference between the children of your master the devil and the children of God.

For here's what He said concerning His church just incase you lack knowledge of it:

Matthew 16:18 (KJV)

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

And here's the church He talked about:

Acts 4:31-32 (KJV)

And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.
And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.

Here's an idea of why there is such division the church today:

Matthew 13:24-25 (KJV)

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

Matthew 13:38-39 (KJV)

The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

So that should enlighten you concerning such division you observe amongst those of the church, for it is because inside the church there are now also the children of your master the thief called the devil.

So it is actually a good thing, for every plant that Jesus has not planted in His church shall be uprooted!

And that process may have already commenced with such arguments you see among those of the church.

Btw What happened to your humandriod moniker? Where you so shocked that I was able to bust your atheist disguise that you had to deactivate it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by GoodMuyis(m): 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
0temSapien:

Even Paul the Apostle, Matthew, Mark, Luke, etc who wrote stories for fictitious Jesus made it known to us that Jesus Christ their fictitous hero has come to bring division(confusion) and that's what you and ------- and billions of Christians today are experiencing. You all cannot agree at a thing.

I don't know how difficult it is for you to always remember that: I do not want you to quote or mention me in your post again

NOTICE: Be aware that I have made it a crime for you to mention or quote me in any of your content either in or outside of this platform

1 Like

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

You should know by now that he doesn't believe the Bible is the Word of God.

1 Like

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
enm:

His response should show you that he is not biblically sound. undecided
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

I don't think he understands that. undecided
Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
GoodMuyis:

He has confirmed that he is neither a Christian nor does he believe that the Bible is the word of God. He is a follower of a false prophet who goes by the name 'Fatai Balogun.' cool

1 Like

Re: A Thousand Shall Not Fall At My Side,And Ten Thousand Shall Not At My Right Hand by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

His response should show you that he is not biblically sound. undecided

All the 1000 plus 10, 000 he refuse to pray against has defeated his scriptural life. See him denying the Bible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mavenbox & Deepsight's Exegeses: The Rudiments Of Salvation (in "christianity"). / Good Ifa Priest/ Babalawo Needed / Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.