Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? (989 Views)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by mubarak001(m): 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Dear Nl,

I have been a counselor to some of my pallies and gallies but this one pass mi.

Not quite long, my guy called mi to come meet him at a pub in 1st Artillery side of Woju/Slaughter axis, when i got there, it was a real den for open fun. I settled down for a few bottles of orijin and very hot pepper soup.Amidst the downing of bottles, he called my name and said, did u know am about to take a decision he quite didn't know if it would have an happy ending? I nodded my head softly because if i should say a word in that process, the pepper might sneak into my nose and caused some havoc. So, after i stepped down the venom in the pepper soup with another round of chilled orijin, i was able to tell him to repeat himself.

Anyways, not to long thing, he said his babe of 5years old r/s might cease to remain his bae cos his mom said something. I asked what! He informed his mum he wants to settle down and she said no wahala very happy but that she has to pray about it. So, she asked for their names thinking they are many but is just 1 babe. After 1wk of spiritual consultation and confirmation, the mum said; hell! No way. Shuoo! That they were not compatible. My guy asked her what would go wrong and she said, that the marriage will not survive 2years as a result of misfortune that would befall them and later, he might end up marrying 2wives. Bad report bah?

uhm! so he said, shey I know that this babe is his life, he loves her more than words could express. Again, he narrated a story about his cousin to me that last two years when his cousin was about to take same step, same prayer was made and similar result came but the cousin refused to consent, the marriage went on but e no reach 6months, everything scattered.

He said Guy, am confused, have gone on fast and prayers but nothing (for my mind i said nothing go show for the fast and prayer cos una don chop the forbidden fruit nah). So, he beseeches mi to advice him. I asked whether e don tell the babe kwanu? He said yes, and what was the response? I asked. He kept quiet for awhile and said, she called mi a baby who needs to learn and grow, that how can i believe such a thing after 5years. The point is my mum has her children's interest (top priority), she even took him to those prophets and prophetesses where I heard it loud and clear. He told mi that but this babe does not look it. The whole thing looks like a lie but that was what his cousin said then until it happened.

To cut the whole story short sha, fellow peeps, which should he follow? Spiritual or Love?
Re: Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by raayah(f): 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
mubarak001:
Dear Nl,

Not quite long, my guy called mi to come meet him at a pub in 1st Artillery side of Woju/Slaughter axis, when i got there, it was a real den for open fun. I settled down for a few bottles of orijin and very hot pepper soup.Amidst the downing of bottles, he called my name and said, did u know am about to take a decision he quite didn't know if it would have an happy ending? I nodded my head softly because if i should say a word in that process, the pepper might sneak into my nose and caused some havoc. So, after i stepped down the venom in the pepper soup with another round of chilled orijin, i was able to tell him to repeat himself.

Anyways, not to long thing, he said his babe of 5years old r/s might cease to remain his bae cos his mom said something. I asked what! He informed his mum he wants to settle down and she said no wahala very happy but that she has to pray about it. So, she asked for their names thinking they are many but is just 1 babe. After 1wk of spiritual consultation and confirmation, the mum said; hell! No way. Shuoo! That they were not compatible. My guy asked her what would go wrong and she said, that the marriage will not survive 2years as a result of misfortune that would befall them and later, he might end up marrying 2wives. Bad report bah?

uhm! so he said, shey I know that this babe is his life, he loves her more than words could express. Again, he narrated a story about his cousin to me that last two years when his cousin was about to take same step, same prayer was made and similar result came but the cousin refused to consent, the marriage went on but e no reach 6months, everything scattered.

He said Guy, am confused, have gone on fast and prayers but nothing (for my mind i said nothing go show for the fast and prayer cos una don chop the forbidden fruit nah). So, he beseeches mi to advice him. I asked whether e don tell the babe kwanu? He said yes, and what was the response? I asked. He kept quiet for awhile and said, she called mi a baby who needs to learn and grow, that how can i believe such a thing after 5years. The point is my mum has her children's interest (top priority), she even took him to those prophets and prophetesses where I heard it loud and clear. He told mi that but this babe does not look it. The whole thing looks like a lie but that was what his cousin said then until it happened.

To cut the whole story short sha, fellow peeps, which should he follow? Spiritual or Love?

Its up to you. The trick is to take a coin and toss it. Name one side spiritual and the other Love. Whatever outcome you get is the answer.
Re: Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by Cutehector(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bondages, spiritual curses etc can be broken.. Nw he should take her to a servant of the most high.. I dnt mean all these quack servants of God, den he should pray for her... And marry her.

1 Like

Re: Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by Nancydearie(f): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
If u knw wht u wnt u go for it,but ask for God's direction.
Re: Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by Tinalex(f): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
My dear...its not only your friend ooo...i know of a friend in the same dilema too. i will beesech your friend to chill and listen. he shld tell the chic too...so that he won't be like he betrayed her. any new chic as from now...if he still want the spiritual tutorship; he should first seek the spiritual guideance before getting on serious mode thingy!! I wish him the best
Re: Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by Miraclestar: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
From a scriptural point of view, I'd advice him to seek God's consent concerning the issue, totally forgoing what those prophets/prophetesses said? I normally tell people, if God can speak to them, then He can speak to me too. How can he hear God's directives about it? 1. He must totally repent and be a bonafide son of God, #if he wasnt before, if he is then he needs forgivenness from God from all sins he has committed with the girl (he knws better).
2. He should settle down in prayer and the study of the word.
I guarantee him if he can do these with his whole heart, he'll get a conviction as to which path to follow.
Hope I helped..
Re: Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
mubarak001:
Dear Nl,

waht kind of prophet did his mom go and meet?
Re: Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by zealot4me(f): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
I dislikes prophets and prophetesses angry
Re: Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
he should be wise and not follow his heart
Re: Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
The best is your instinct.It hardly fails u.

www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7
Re: Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Fvck prophesy mehnnnnnn
Re: Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by elantraceey(f): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
From my instincts that revelation sounds really fake .
Re: Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by GeneralQuamdeen: 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
He better try to unlove the girl... Even if anything happens to their marriage in future naturally... They would blame him for this case... So therefore, the marriage is void already. But wait, if the gods said that, is there no sacrifice to appeal the gods?
Re: Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by mubarak001(m): 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
Its up to you. The trick is to take a coin and toss it. Name one side spiritual and the other Love. Whatever outcome you get is the answer.[/quote]

grin
Re: Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by mubarak001(m): 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
Cutehector:
Bondages, spiritual curses etc can be broken.. Nw he should take her to a servant of the most high.. I dnt mean all these quack servants of God, den he should pray for her... And marry her.

His cousin prayed den against the prophesy but still came to pass.
Re: Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by mubarak001(m): 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
I guarantee him if he can do these with his whole heart, he'll get a conviction as to which path to follow.
Hope I helped..[/quote]

Okay o! We yaf hrd u o.
Re: Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by mubarak001(m): 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
waht kind of prophet did his mom go and meet?[/quote]

The ones she believed in according to 2chronicles 20:20
Re: Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by mubarak001(m): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Andrew114:
he should be wise and not follow his heart

Meaning e should just forget about the babe bah?
Re: Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by mubarak001(m): 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
HarkymTheOracle:
The best is your instinct.It hardly fails u.

www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7

Really? Does instinct works in the situation like confusion?
Re: Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
let him take the girl for deliverance
Re: Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wait o!!! all these so called prophets how come its only bad things they foresee all the time.

Anyway,the Bible tells me I'm a prophet so I don't need words from prophets of doom!!
Re: Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by DJ2HOT(m): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
When you go to a true man of God for this kind of stuff, the first question dey ask you is if you guys hav eaten the ""forbidden fruit"" s*x and if your answer is yes then there is no much help for yu two.......i heard this so manytimes and I decided to ask an uncle of mine who is a prophet.....his answer was since you two had s*x you've become one it only take extra grace to see the two of you differently.......to be spiritual nao!! Either fake or true prophet once you're not sound spiritually yoursef it's hard to revoke whatever prophesy dey've deposited in your life.........the best advice is let her b!! And start ur journey over again or else you'll hear something like ""shey we nor warn you"" latter
Re: Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
mubarak001:

Really? Does instinct works in the situation like confusion?

yea it does.. Just listen to it.
Re: Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by misspicy(f): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
mubarak001 tell ur friend o listen to his mum n d prophets bcoz wat an elder can see sitting a child cannot see it on a tree. let him explain to d girl n make her see reasons because if anytyn eventually goes wrong in d marriage she might not be able to endure.
marriage is not all abt love.
Re: Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by dahreyM: 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
Why the pepper soup story ? Instead make you just go straight to the point.

Now pepper soup dey hungry me.
Re: Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by mubarak001(m): 7:47am On Jun 23, 2015
dahreyM:
Why the pepper soup story ? Instead make you just go straight to the point.

Now pepper soup dey hungry me.

No vex, I'll be careful next time to skip it.
Re: Confused; Love Or Prophesy, Which Should He Follow? by mubarak001(m): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2015
misspicy:
mubarak001 tell ur friend o listen to his mum n d prophets bcoz wat an elder can see sitting a child cannot see it on a tree. let him explain to d girl n make her see reasons because if anytyn eventually goes wrong in d marriage she might not be able to endure.
marriage is not all abt love.

Aiit...I'll do just dt. Thx.

(1) (Reply)

Advice To All The Single Ladies Out There.. / Couple Who Were Married For 75 Years Died Hours Apart As They Held Hands In Bed / I Take Nuude Pics Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.