Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today (37690 Views)

Omotola At The Queen Of England's 90th Birthday Celebration / Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace / Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by Bodmas06: 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
Allow me to go tribal please.
50: 50
Yoruba 2
Igbo 2
Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by JewelRegi(f): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
Am proud to be a Nigerian
Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by STEVENcrack(m): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
kossyablaze:
Igbo 2 : 2 Yoruba....lol no tribal comments this time I guess.
Its Igbo 4 yoruba 2.

Steph okereke and her husband were also invited.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by adorablepepple(f): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
Midehi:
good one.

but this coat still dey exist
grin you are mean cheesy
Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by PStacks(m): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
Some people believe England is the center of the earth!

The Queen Commands so much Respect and I begin to wonder.

E get wetin britain never tell all of us common wealth.

You claim to assemble nations into common wealth yet Britain is so Euro-sceptic .

All other countries gave up their currency for a common Euro currency but Great britain retained hers and you preach "Common Wealth".. Laughable.

Until the Brit shares his wealth with the far less priviledged Greek then England shouldn't even talk of common wealth amongst Euro Nations not to talk for Nations outside of the Euro-zone.

Today I posted it on twitter.

Its not Greece that would crumble the Single Euro Currency, its Britain.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by Abbey2sam(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
kossyablaze:

nah draw
Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by jieta: 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nigeria always at the forefront in africa
Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by room089: 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
The europeans won't shout on top of their voices about this but when one of us misbehaves, they will want the whole world to know about and ostracise us.

Americans take note!
Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
The Queen will honor me too shortly In Jesus Mighty Name. AMEN. Wishing all Nairalanders same
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by Bobbystanley(m): 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
softvio:

mtchwww just wait n see dem...they'r just warming up from tha background grin grin cheesy

We are here.

The yellowbars bought there own award.

It was the igbo guys that merited itgrin
Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by bidex(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
hmmm.... thinking seriously.... i get some questions to ask
Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
kossyablaze:

You about to start with these you just posted undecided
Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by LAX89(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
adorablepepple:
Hnmmmmm good for them.

But I want to make heaven, that's my dream destination, I want JESUS to recognise me when I finally meet with Him

How fast do you want it, or are you just talking?
Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by Mcowubaba: 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Only the yorubas and the igbos And who saysthat the hausa's are nigeriansundecided
Proudly omo oduduwa Igbo kwenugrin
Oga leave all this kind talk sad....United we stand!!!

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by Ayima: 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ok guys voting have started and here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/2395706/mr- nairaland-contest-2015-elimination. Just vote like this, I vote AYIMA then u copy NLJega. Thanks guys.
Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by Horlawale1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
Another challenge to me
Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by adorablepepple(f): 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
LAX89:

How fast do you want it, or are you just talking?
Lol do u want to help me ni? just talking Thanks for ur "comsign"
Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by Notion(m): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
STEVENcrack:

Its Igbo 4 yoruba 2.

Kai u don start oh grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by nawaoooo: 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nawaooo, this list is fraud and doesn't represent federal character, only yeebos and yoloba, what of we una rulers from north....??
Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by Feranmicharles(m): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Oga leave all this kind talk sad....United we stand!!!
divided we fall
Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Only the yorubas and the igbos

And who saysthat the hausa's are nigeriansundecided

Proudly omo oduduwa
Igbo kwenugrin

Stay there keep collecting awards up and down. The Hausa's don't need award they are the one in charge of Nigeria's money. Too busy counting money.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by softvio(m): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bobbystanley:

We are here.

The yellowbars bought there own award.

It was the igbo guys that merited itgrin

when it starts, i wud be watchin from d sidelines.. nairaland gangsters that acts worst compare to a pregnant stagnant gossiping housewives

carry go cool grin
Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by LAX89(m): 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
adorablepepple:

Lol do u want to help me ni? just talking Thanks for ur "comsign"

Nooo, you're still too young to meet Jesus. Wait another 80 - 100 years please.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by Proffdada: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
STEVENcrack:

Its Igbo 4 yoruba 2.

I trust Yoruba never grace an occasion without inviting all their relatives, therefore igbo 4;yoruba raise to power X, where X is any integer greater than 6 grin

5 Likes

Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by Feranmicharles(m): 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
ydass:

Stay there keep collecting awards up and down. The Hausa's don't need award they are the one in charge of Nigeria's money. Too busy counting money.
ok sir. Can you remind me the poorest region in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by tommykiwi(m): 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Where r their pix?
Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by kossyablaze(m): 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Kufie:

Education is free in Akwa Ibom and Imo I guess wink
Ur papa.Awon omo ale jati jati

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
PStacks:
Some people believe England is the center of the earth!

The Queen Commands so much Respect and I begin to wonder.

E get wetin britain never tell all of us common wealth.

You claim to assemble nations into common wealth yet Britain is so Euro-sceptic .

All other countries gave up their currency for a common Euro currency but Great britain retained hers and you preach "Common Wealth".. Laughable.

Until the Brit shares his wealth with the far less priviledged Greek then England shouldn't even talk of common wealth amongst Euro Nations not to talk for Nations outside of the Euro-zone.

Today I posted it on twitter.

Its not Greece that would crumble the Single Euro Currency, its Britain.

You are thinking deep but guess what? There is nothing you can do about that.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by softvio(m): 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
Proffdada:
I trust Yoruba never grace an occasion without inviting all their relatives, therefore igbo 6;yoruba raise to power X, where X is any integer greater than 6 grin

lmfao ...guy abegi no killi me witi laffu

1 Like

Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by Kufie(m): 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
kossyablaze:
Ur papa.Awon omo ale jati jati

...or better still, speak your native language. English isn't for you smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by kossyablaze(m): 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
Kufie:

...or better still, speak your native language. English isn't for you smiley
As big as u r,u fvckn bookn space.Get lost boy.Better don't cross a nigga lane cuz to me,u r just a mofo.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JJC Skillz Celebrates Son's 17th Birthday (Photo) / Tacha Wishes Jack Dorsey A Happy Birthday In Live Video Call / Ned Nwoko’s Wife, Laila Unfollows Him And Co-wife Regina Daniels On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.