Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today (37688 Views)

Omotola At The Queen Of England's 90th Birthday Celebration / Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace / Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by blacq2009(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
Elizabeth is now a big girl. How time flies
Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
Saklekplus:

Abi They are busy killing in borno

Those Killing in borno are not Hausa's they are Kenyans, Nigerians and Chadian's. Go find out
Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by hadura29(m): 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
Stylvnero:

kelvin ogholi is an Isoko boy from delta state...get facts right..

I know of the Azinges' in Asaba and I think they are one huge family.. So she might be delta too...
Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by igbo2011(m): 3:11am On Jun 23, 2015
Why do Africans seek validation from our oppressors even if it is against our interests?

1 Like

Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by nyabinghi(m): 4:40am On Jun 23, 2015
Ignorant people ogholi ain't igbo
Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by Joe82834(m): 5:53am On Jun 23, 2015
Jobneeded12:

Idiot the second guy is from delta not igbo
Now what makes u think some1 from delta cannot be Igbo.just take time to learn about naija wells.moreover, do away with all this tribal palava my brother.e no de necessary at all o
Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by seunfape(m): 6:38am On Jun 23, 2015
as an environmentalist,i will get my own honour soon from the word president(America president).environmental management, the best course. Yours faithfully,me.
Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by FelaLives(m): 7:55am On Jun 23, 2015
As @ the Contribution of O.Ajiroba,on Respiratory/Bronchitis,
that is PERSonaL to me. Kudo's to Queen, BiGGest Kudo's to 'my Young Country-
Award WiNNERs!

STay BLeSsed Madame/Sir.

Unc'LaLKoja
Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by johnnday222(m): 8:39am On Jun 23, 2015
bro,we should learn how to out grow this tribal ish else Nigeria will move forward but some persons like this poster,will not move along cos of your tribalism.there is nothing Like hausa,igbo or yoruba.what we have is a nation and her name is Nigeria. not yoruba,hausa or igbo.above all,it not about black or white cos we all human.
cheers.

3:16
Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by omaji53jeremiah: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2015
well done keep up the good work.
Re: Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today by auntysimbiat(f): 1:23am On Jul 18, 2015
Naija all the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tacha Wishes Jack Dorsey A Happy Birthday In Live Video Call / Kunle Afolayan Features Oreofeoluwa Lawal 'Mummy Calm Down' Boy In New Movie / JJC Skillz Celebrates Son's 17th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.