Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,139 members, 7,867,305 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

Should I Tell My Girlfriend, Whom Her Father Is A Pastor That I Am An Atheist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Tell My Girlfriend, Whom Her Father Is A Pastor That I Am An Atheist? (464 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together / "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell My Girlfriend, Whom Her Father Is A Pastor That I Am An Atheist? by Addietunes(m): 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
I have been dating my girlfriend for over a year now and I believe I have found love, but whenever I am with her I am always concerned about our future because she is a church fanatic and her father is the general overseer of the church, which I have no problem with but i'm afraid she might end the relationship if she finds out I'm an atheist. I don't know what to do. I need an urgent advice because my future depends on it.
Re: Should I Tell My Girlfriend, Whom Her Father Is A Pastor That I Am An Atheist? by jamesharryson(m): 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
just tell her the truth now before it becomes late. unless u don't want to continue in the relationship after marriage
Re: Should I Tell My Girlfriend, Whom Her Father Is A Pastor That I Am An Atheist? by kossyablaze(m): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
If she's in ur future...Tell her....If she's not,Bone it jor.Before u bring a hooblahoo on urself

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Girlfriend, Whom Her Father Is A Pastor That I Am An Atheist? by Idrismusty97(m): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
What are you doing with a religious lady in the first place when you know you have an irreligious view. I'm sure if you have told her earlier before the relationship get any serious you would have been dumped a long time ago. Go on...Tell her now and she will start pestering your life with so called gospel messages trying to win you to Christ so her sweet love don't roast in hell, the relationship will turn sour...

(1) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua's Supporters Abroad Blast #nigeria Over Tragic Building Collapse Rul / Miracle Job Via Prophetic Declaration! Read And Remain Blessed / This Heaven Thing Though

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.