Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? (1580 Views)

See Epic Reaction A Girl Gave A Guy Who Insulted Her For Refusing His Proposal / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by Ayima: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
In Nigeria, it is now a culture that when you are into a relationship with a girl you take care of all the girl's needs. You buy her cream, food, pants and even pay her school fees some times. When will girls start spending for their boyfriends too?
Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by MosakuAW(m): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
I dont have any.

Ladies between the Age of 18 to 24 spend money on their boyfriend, but once they are 25 and above na O.Y.O u dey oooo.

They love to save their money and spend yours, so that once you Bleep up they only have 1 regret not 2.

Which girl would give you her body and still spend on you. Shey you be "Sugar Boy" ni
Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by powerfulsettingz: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
6hrs ago

1 Like

Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by Feranchek(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
my gialfriend case dey federal high court. Buh nevertheless (alwaysthemore grin ) I still rove her Sha...... kiss
Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by GeneralQuamdeen: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Just today.. She complained i have never eaten any food she cooked.. I do reject it because she do offer me Amala.. I confessed that onky if she had rice.. I would have eaten it.. She also bought me a new belt today.. It is no biggie
Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by MEGGATRON(m): 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
when guys stop loving them.
Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by Mznaett: 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Can anyone explain to me why people ask silly questions here on Earth??

#lady4rmmars

1 Like

Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by Cutehector(m): 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
She neva even flash me sef.. Stingy ass ppo.. I dnt even knw why I keep meetin d wrong girls... Damn!
Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by angieberry(f): 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
I just want to read comments undecided
I smell a fight

1 Like

Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by Slimzjoe(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
I've never been Lucky dating A generous Lady undecided

#UnluckyDude
Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by Chimezie198(m): 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mznaett:

#lady4rmmars
E don balance as u don ask ur own silly question here on pluto

2 Likes

Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
Cutehector:
She neva even flash me sef.. Stingy ass ppo.. I dnt even knw why I keep meetin d wrong girls... Damn!

I c myself in the bolded
Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
I give my man what he gave me.
Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Cutehector:
why would she when u hardly release a kobo.
Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by misspicy(f): 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
will comment tomoro buh lemme buy land.

1 Like

Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by chigoizie7(m): 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
I will brb.
Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by Emmafe(m): 12:13am On Jun 23, 2015
Mznaett:

#lady4rmmars
Wot do u expect wn our gvnmnt cnt creat employmnt opportunities?
Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by Emmafe(m): 12:17am On Jun 23, 2015
Jollyjoy:
I give my man what he gave me.
ehn! u tink i'm nt on Nl abi? start listing wot u av gvn mie, oya!
Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by DrGroove(f): 7:59am On Jun 23, 2015
MosakuAW:

I dont have any.

Ladies between the Age of 18 to 24 spend money on their boyfriend, but once they are 25 and above na O.Y.O u dey oooo.

They love to save their money and spend yours, so that once you Bleep up they only have 1 regret not 2.

Which girl would give you her body and still spend on you. Shey you be "Sugar Boy" ni
Hahahahaha! You nailed it!
Answer to ur question: A very fooolish girl would.Lol
Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by DrGroove(f): 8:09am On Jun 23, 2015
Ayima:
In Nigeria, it is now a culture that when you are into a relationship with a girl you take care of all the girl's needs. You buy her cream, food, pants and even pay her school fees some times. When will girls start spending for their boyfriends too?
op,see question.
a girl who is not ur wife is giving u her body,u want her to also give u money n buy u gifts? Mehn! that's witchcraft!!

1 Like

Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by MosakuAW(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2015
DrGroove:
Hahahahaha! You nailed it! Answer to ur question: A very fooolish girl would.Lol
Lol.
(Fooolish girl ke)Na you talk sooo, no be me ooo
I no wan nairaland babes fire me with talk oo
Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by Mznaett: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
Emmafe,,i wasnt expecting much sha o. Atleast,4rm d look of things i really do nt blame them though
Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by Ayima: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Is not a crime if a girl takes care of her boyfriend.
Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by Emmafe(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mznaett:
Emmafe,,i wasnt expecting much sha o. Atleast,4rm d look of things i really do nt blame them though
Hum, buh we go stil appreciate d lil nah.
Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by shozillo(m): 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
DrGroove:

op,see question.
a girl who is not ur wife is giving u her body,u want her to also give u money n buy u gifts? Mehn! that's witchcraft!!

this is a F****d up mentality!!!!
Gave me her body as sacrifice or Collateral to collect loan!!!!!

WHO THINK LIKE THIS IN DIS 21ST CENTURY?

3 Likes

Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by Aystarz: 3:44am On Jun 25, 2015
shozillo:

this is a F****d up mentality!!!! Gave me her body as sacrifice or Collateral to collect loan!!!!!

WHO THINK LIKE THIS IN DIS 21ST CENTURY?
Answer : Fish brainy Nigerian ladies

1 Like

Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 25, 2015
She's even waiting for bis sub from me right now. Omo I don tire.
Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by Zenoniseay: 8:06am On Jun 25, 2015
she N1500 last week for me.
Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 25, 2015
MEGGATRON:
[color=#990000][/color]
Your style of post effects my eyes... please change. Thanks in advance
Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by MEGGATRON(m): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2015
androidroot:
Your style of post effects my eyes... please change. Thanks in advance

I apologise I will as soon as I get my MAIN ACCOUNT back in 5 days time.
Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by Chimezie198(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2015
DrGroove:

op,see question.
like say guys no dey give una their body and still spend on top una head.
Make I hear say as u dey now , u fit stay 3months without prick. make cold and konji finish u.
Re: Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
Alright

(1) (Reply)

Can You Allow This To Happen To You On Your Wedding Day. Be Honest - See Photos. / Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List / Where Nigeria Belongs In World Sex Satisfaction Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.