Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List (1583 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list / Guys How Do You Feel When A Girl Call You 'dear' By Man Of List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by DAVIYJONESS: 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by falconey(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
she deprived you of it ni?
Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nigerian men are smart sha . . . I see it now . . . A pyscological blackmail that forces women to provide free sex just to appear acceptable in the society. Wow, brilliant.
Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by Gurgle(f): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
because it has an eternal cost for us, something is being taken away from us every time

so you should just find something
Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by DAVIYJONESS: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
Gurgle:
because it has an eternal cost for us, something is being taken away from us every time

so you should just find something
what is it? undecided
Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by Gurgle(f): 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
what is it? undecided

what is what
Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by DAVIYJONESS: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
Gurgle:

what is what
what is taken?
Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by IamLEGEND1: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
i for talk, but i see gurgl3 dey d thread.....

so,

guys pls preserve ur GF's virginity....

it is wrong to manipulate her into doing stuffs she doesnt to

#BadtGuyInRehab
Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by Gurgle(f): 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
what is taken?

I don't know how to describe it, but its irreplaceable
Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by Gurgle(f): 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
i for talk, but i see gurgl3 dey d thread.....

so,

guys pls preserve ur GF's virginity....

it is wrong to manipulate her into doing stuffs she doesnt to

#BadtGuyInRehab

haaaaa because I divorced you, stup!d man
Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah, i don't buy that. I will need other girls to confirm your claims.
Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Gurgle:

what the fvck?! shocked
Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by Gurgle(f): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
Teempakguy:
yeah, i don't buy that. I will need other girls to confirm your claims.

Ok, until then
Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by Gurgle(f): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
Teempakguy:
what the fvck?! shocked

o gini

btw why did you say to forget your nose, your nose is nice
Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by IamLEGEND1: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
Gurgle:

sweet Lawd

i checked into rehab...............

REHAB!!!!!!!!!!

just coz of you

and now you want to leave me out in the cold ?

alone,

all by myself

lonely

but still staying strong

hoping that i can one day get to...

o.k maybe i should stop there, let me not suffer a relapse or something like that.
Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by DAVIYJONESS: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Gurgle:

the vigina still remains undecided
Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by datyrone(m): 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
How I wish ppl can just fuvk demsefs.. all did yanga no go dey angry

1 Like

Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by Gurgle(f): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

sweet Lawd

i checked into rehab...............

REHAB!!!!!!!!!!

just coz of you

and now you want to leave me out in the cold ?

alone,

all by myself

lonely

but still staying strong

hoping that i can one day get to...

o.k maybe i should stop there, let me not suffer a relapse or something like that.

Lol yeah, behave yourself
Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by IamLEGEND1: 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol yeah, behave yourself

BTW

Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by IamLEGEND1: 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
datyrone:

TECHNICALLY, you actually can.
Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by Gurgle(f): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

BTW

Mallam sorry, im coming

Btw I read somewhere that "Mallam" is rude? but I thought it just meant "mister"?

I cant call you Alhaji right? So what other title is ther
Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by IamLEGEND1: 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
Gurgle:

Mallam sorry, im coming

Btw I read somewhere that "Mallam" is rude? but I thought it just meant "mister"?

I cant call you Alhaji right? So what other title is ther

to some people,yeah it can be rude. mostly wen u say it in a condescending tone.

and you are right,mallam is loosely 'mister' in english.

Alhaji: wic is an arabic word...

AL- the
HAJJ- pilgrim

the hausa man added the "i" at the end [naturally].

i'm not a muslim and havent been to mecca so, the title is is wrong for som1 like me.

but abeg forget all that literal bullsh|t,coz for mainstream naija,,,,,

an alhaji means a hausa man(yoruba muslims too) with loads of cash.....& i wouldnt mind the cash myself so

feel free to call me with the title oh.

and SURPRISINGLY, i cant think of any other title i know ryt now

brain freeze maybe?

i will let u know if i recall any.

#NightCrawling
Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by Gurgle(f): 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

to some people,yeah it can be rude. mostly wen u say it in a condescending tone.

and you are right,mallam is loosely 'mister' in english.

Alhaji: wic is an arabic word...

AL- the
HAJJ- pilgrim

the hausa man added the "i" at the end [naturally].

i'm not a muslim and havent been to mecca so, the title is is wrong for som1 like me.

but abeg forget all that literal bullsh|t,coz for mainstream naija,,,,,

an alhaji means a hausa man(yoruba muslims too) with loads of cash.....& i wouldnt mind the cash myself so

feel free to call me with the title oh.

and SURPRISINGLY, i cant think of any other title i know ryt now

brain freeze maybe?

i will let u know if i recall any.

#NightCrawling

yeah I like the alhaji better, i'll just call you that until further notice
Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by IamLEGEND1: 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah I like the alhaji better, i'll just call you that until further notice

fire away ma'am.

i think i will be turning in for the night.

#NoNightCrawlingToday

Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by Gurgle(f): 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

fire away ma'am.

i think i will be turning in for the night.

#NoNightCrawlingToday

Good night AH

If you take more than 12 hrs to reply to my e-mail youre demoted back to a Mallam or even lower
Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by IamLEGEND1: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Gurgle:

Good night AH

If you take more than 12 hrs to reply to my e-mail youre demoted back to a Mallam or even lower

yes mistress

#night

Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by DAVIYJONESS: 12:01am On Aug 06, 2015
datyrone:
grin
Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by ivyT(f): 12:03am On Aug 06, 2015
Boys,Guys,Men_sex is free in............................................................................................................................................................marrriage
Re: Girls Tell Me Why 'sex' Should Not Be Free By Man Of List by DAVIYJONESS: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
ivyT:
Boys,Guys,Men_sex is free in............................................................................................................................................................marrriage
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Where Nigeria Belongs In World Sex Satisfaction Index / #hello Challenge / Can We Call This Love? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.