Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) (22337 Views)

Fidei Polytechnic Gboko, Benue State Shut Down Following Violent Protest (Pics) / Fuel Scarcity: Low Turnout Mars Schools Resumption In Lagos State / Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by hensben(m): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2015
See hostel...nigeria political leaders.
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 23, 2015
BedLam:
Is that hostel or police barracks ? undecided

Overhyped university

1 Like

Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by justi4jesu(f): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2015
Una hostels need more than light, it needs to be renovated pleaseee grin angry
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 23, 2015
post=35058059:
UNN that used to be an epitome of excellence in biafraland. This people want to break us down systematically but chukwu abiama would not allow that.
Biafrans are we
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by myklangelo(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2015
UNN male hostel reminds me of police barracks...looks like a place no one will willingly live in. Them de try....all those professors enjoyed UNN but can't allow the younger generation to enjoy same.

Yes Igbo language azonyela okpa na tuwita(tweeter)follow me @OdeniigboBlog for news in Igbo

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by Rooy57(m): 10:26am On Jun 23, 2015
this kind thing make front page kwa! na wa o
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by poundlander: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2015
post=35058059:
UNN that used to be an epitome of excellence in biafraland. This people want to break us down systematically but chukwu abiama would not allow that.
ode, u come to the zoo to advertised to your fellow "animal"?, its no big deal that Biafra has forum or website, who doesn't? even Shekau has a functional and active one.
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by calabaman(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2015
gbaskiboy:
Calabarman you deserve an Award grin

u caught me.

lol..and I think say I fast
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by Astonmartins: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2015
Is that an Hostel or Prison ? even prisons in some developed countries are more better than this hostel and there's a Government in that state. Children of politicians school abroad in conducive environment why children of the voters school in abusive environment. God is watching.
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by heykims(m): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2015
I remember staying in one of those hostels during d NUGA game in 2009 #taekwondo.
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by ruffhandu: 10:36am On Jun 23, 2015
Is that Eni-Njoku quadrangle with inter-locking?
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 23, 2015
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by nelandrewz(m): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2015
Jeez! See University hostel o. Even a secondary school hostel is better and finer than this one.
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by AdviserGeneral: 10:40am On Jun 23, 2015
Boy! This your write up is very irritating for a university undergraduate. Please always try to proofread before you post. You are a disgrace to the LIONS.
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by deavicky(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2015
Dygeasy:
So you want to show us you guys had light for forty hours through pictures?

Post Video jarey! cheesy
40hours video? U must be kidding me.
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by Harvard13(m): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2015
so dem never upgrade eni njoku? how far mbanefo?
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by damiloladuke: 10:46am On Jun 23, 2015
thats always the repercussion of every protest

READ THE PRIVATE PERSONAL DIARY OF A JOBLESS NIGERIAN YOUTH

CLICK HERE www.wenogetjob.com
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by cupidhero(m): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2015
wisefizz:
uh....

i pray i finished shooting my new horror movie before the hostel will be renovated

Horror movie? Is the place that ugly? I'm sure there was no need for you to add anything to the set since the whole place looks like a scene from a zombie flick.

1 Like

Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by millionaireman: 10:47am On Jun 23, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
For every action they said is of equal reaction. It is no news that the male students of UNN are maltreated in terms of water and light provision in fact we are not even considered since our hostel is far from the lecture halls. If the meet the needs of the female then everything is alright, as a first year student of the university I suffered during the first semester for lack of water.
You are free to doubt but I personally have been in a queue for more than four hours just to fetch water(female hostels have water even water suppliers supplement their reservoir)
After the Christmas break water issue seems to have been addressed[water doesn't rush all the time but for some hours which we don't complain about were the reverse is the case for females). what led the protest which claimed 2 lives of UNN students was the back out in the male hostels you will here statement like "light dey up school Eni-njoku una go gree" were as females and all other parts of the university community enjoys constant electricity. We all read different accounts of the story, but everything has been addressed since the needed violence to do the needful. When I came back last week Wednesday we enjoyed constant electricity of over 40hrs which they took on friday .
It was learnt that light was up school during the whole Friday guys began to complain of light being up school but it has been fixed on Monday which is yesterday around 5pm till now no seizure.
Pictures below don't mind the resolution
Cc:Lalasticlala fynestboi

Tufiakwa, your grammar is repulsive. It doesn't look like grammar of a true university student.
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by asomatc(m): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
For every action they said is of equal reaction. It is no news that the male students of UNN are maltreated in terms of water and light provision in fact we are not even considered since our hostel is far from the lecture halls. If the meet the needs of the female then everything is alright, as a first year student of the university I suffered during the first semester for lack of water.
You are free to doubt but I personally have been in a queue for more than four hours just to fetch water(female hostels have water even water suppliers supplement their reservoir)
After the Christmas break water issue seems to have been addressed[water doesn't rush all the time but for some hours which we don't complain about were the reverse is the case for females). what led the protest which claimed 2 lives of UNN students was the back out in the male hostels you will here statement like "light dey up school Eni-njoku una go gree" were as females and all other parts of the university community enjoys constant electricity. We all read different accounts of the story, but everything has been addressed since the needed violence to do the needful. When I came back last week Wednesday we enjoyed constant electricity of over 40hrs which they took on friday .
It was learnt that light was up school during the whole Friday guys began to complain of light being up school but it has been fixed on Monday which is yesterday around 5pm till now no seizure.
my alma mater, lions and lioness , 4 life.
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by Dahveydson(m): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2015
Boys hostel still look despicable.
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by Dygeasy(m): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2015
deavicky:
40hours video? U must be kidding me.
No I'm not. cool
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by Ideagatesauto: 10:54am On Jun 23, 2015
Franco. My days in Franco.
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by Chinaimporter: 10:54am On Jun 23, 2015
lawrenceunaa:

You are a disgrace to UNN.....pls kindle take this writeup to your english teacher and tell him that he has failed in his duties to you as a teacher.
Chai na UNN of the old be this.
Na by force to go university again.
Pls dropout immediately since you cans speak simple english
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by millionaireman: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2015
poundlander:

ode, u come to the zoo to advertised to your fellow "animal"?, its no big deal that Biafra has forum or website, who doesn't? even Shekau has a functional and active one.

Sweet Crude oil man. The name Biafra shall always give you sleepless nights, because of your inability to understand that if you work hard, your region can also develop - even faster - than oil producing regions.
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by conyema12(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2015
Yeah I was there room 114 Eni njoku....lol old memories. In those days we used to tap light from Alvan. I can't believe what used to be our football pitch ( the quadrangle ) has been paved with interlocking tiles. Nice op for taking me down memory lane.
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by conyema12(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2015
ruffhandu:
Is that Eni-Njoku quadrangle with inter-locking?

We used to nack soccer in those days at the quadrangle. Old memories
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by ModiKen(m): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2015
post=35058059:

Tot u had ur own forum....?

Why are u dropping comments here.
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by illiad: 11:13am On Jun 23, 2015
Op relocate to Alvan

That's where da big boys at.
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by anonimi: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Students and their wahala

What do you mean?

Is it REASONABLE for them to suffer in silence and say NOTHING while the university management chops the budget allocation to the school

Would you consider that to be a smart move or dumb mumucious attitude that helps no one (including the EMBEZZLERS) ultimately?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strike: FG, ASUU Meeting Ends In Deadlock Again! / JAMB Candidates’ Most Preferred Universities In Nigeria / Ambrose Alli University Students Protest Hike In Fees, Storm Oba's Palace (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.