Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training (73728 Views)

Buhari Orders Lagos-kano Railway To Pass Through Ekiti / Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 / What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2015
God'll strengthen them
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by 1vid(m): 10:27am On Jun 23, 2015
Na scam, see the newly pass out army's are like under age.... Prove me: come down to Auchi, Edo State......
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by kamokaze10(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2015
Nyc 1 dey shud just unleash DAT on book haram
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by myklangelo(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2015
Watch Lone Survivors and see military training.
Here our military are trained without orientation. They do think essence of heir training is to brutalize civilians

Yes Igbo language azonyela okpa na tuwita(tweeter)follow me @OdeniigboBlog for news in Igbo

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by younglas: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2015
That's not hell brobro if it is so many of them could have died or ran away from the training camp
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Burger01(m): 10:29am On Jun 23, 2015
EbubeOnoh:
What pains me the most is that they unleash the pains from the training on innocent civilians rather than BOKO HARAM.
One of the reasons PMB dismantled them from road blocks.smiley
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by eyeon(m): 10:30am On Jun 23, 2015
When I was in the military; did 10 times more than that. I even carried two mountains, not calabash alone on my head... And after that... I WOKE UP AND SHOUTED "IT'S NOT MY PORTION"
Thank God it was a nightmare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by lovaleenny(f): 10:30am On Jun 23, 2015
post=35058191:
Zoo Army. Very Immature

Yet u use the "zoo forum" to advertise your website....why u no use radio biafra??... undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by aliscomonaj: 10:31am On Jun 23, 2015
God bless Nigeria arm forces
ebosie11:
When you see a military man,abeg cumot cap for him.

They pass through hell during training.See photos of what they pass through during training.The second pic is a photo of Nigerian navy SBS commandos during desert estate training.

Source: http://kcblow..com/2015/06/see-photos-of-what-nigerian-military.html
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by MrMcJay(m): 10:31am On Jun 23, 2015
Ajibo111:
.......WOW......
AND AM PLANNING TO ENTER WAR COMBAT WITH ONE NEW RECRUIT WHO SLAPPED MY JUNIOR SIS.....

WHAT WILL BE MY FATE?

ADVICE PLEASE....

Bro, don't let the soldier cheat you, fight for your right.
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Lincoln275(m): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2015
Ajibo111:
.......WOW......
AND AM PLANNING TO ENTER WAR COMBAT WITH ONE NEW RECRUIT WHO SLAPPED MY JUNIOR SIS.....

WHAT WILL BE MY FATE?

ADVICE PLEASE....

u go regret ooooo broda
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:33am On Jun 23, 2015
Ds is no training naa...juz d' basic we do here in Nija.
Juz Google US military training.
Tnz has really fallen apart in NDA redesigned wt politics. Unlike before cry

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by biggybanty7(m): 10:33am On Jun 23, 2015
#that is why dem dey mad 4 street
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by cupidhero(m): 10:34am On Jun 23, 2015
I see!! So this is the reason why it was so easy for me and my homies to beat up one of them while we were writing WAEC in those good ol days. Take away the gun from these civilian beaters and you have yourself cowards of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by emamos: 10:35am On Jun 23, 2015
lokito:
No wonder they have no reason to be happy
are you sure?
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by lifter(m): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2015
ebosie11:
When you see a military man,abeg cumot cap for him.

They pass through hell during training.See photos of what they pass through during training.The second pic is a photo of Nigerian navy SBS commandos during desert estate training.

Source: http://kcblow..com/2015/06/see-photos-of-what-nigerian-military.html

The first is punishment not training. Its "Pin your Head"

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by biggybanty7(m): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2015
U no get sense
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Demmzy15(m): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2015
I do pass this one for secondary school jor! tongue
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:37am On Jun 23, 2015
post=35058191:
Zoo Army. Very Immature

Y are U advertising Ur silly tribal forum on a zoo forim ?

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by lakesidepapa(m): 10:38am On Jun 23, 2015
Starships4u:
This is nothing compared to mine...... The NAVY

Ahoy. What's ur command? I'm mike november
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 23, 2015
Any decently fit male can do that. I'm not impressed.
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by cupidhero(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2015
myklangelo:
Watch Lone Survivors and see military training.
Here our military are trained without orientation. They do think essence of heir training is to brutalize civilians

Yes Igbo language azonyela okpa na tuwita(tweeter)follow me @OdeniigboBlog for news in Igbo

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
That's the reason I never see anything good about them. They appear more foolish than strong,always giving useless punishment to poor civilians.

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing, moderation is for cowards-lone survivor
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by emamos: 10:40am On Jun 23, 2015
CrazyScientist:
OP , go and see what Navy Seals are doing.... grin

This one na secondary school punishment.
US navy seals are special force.
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2015
post=35058446:

my people are here on the zoo forum. So i'm only here to draw them out.

& since U are a nairalander, U are one of the animals in this zoo.
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by asumo12: 10:43am On Jun 23, 2015
U don vote?

hebex12:
God bless d army
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by youngberry001(m): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2015
tah den don see everything ooh cheesy
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by prof2015(m): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2015
Feel the burn
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Bollinger(m): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
let the rage they feel be u leashed on Boko Haram.

Bro. That is no way to groom a soldier. All they are just doing is programming beastly animals. That is why they can't seem to distinguish between citizens they are supposed to protect and terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church / More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.