Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training (73726 Views)

Buhari Orders Lagos-kano Railway To Pass Through Ekiti / Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 / What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 23, 2015
CrazyScientist:
OP , go and see what Navy Seals are doing.... grin

This one na secondary school punishment.

Abi o. This is nonsense compared to Navy SEALS training thats why they always bully civilians and run away from boko haram
If they were receiving proper training they wont be misbehaving. The training is supposed to be a way of life but how many officers after their training
Keep fit? None the only exercise they engage in na the one on top bed. Bloody unprofessional idi0ts.
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by 240naija(m): 11:26am On Jun 23, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: Abuja Based Lawyer, Leo Ekp Enyong Petitions Former Governor Godswill Akpabio

levitoday..com
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by obaede: 11:27am On Jun 23, 2015
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 23, 2015
Tushborn:
dats y i dnt joke wit civilians

See am. Peppersoup officer
U Dont joke with civilans but if them post U go Borno go fight armed civilians now U go piss for body
Abeg comot for road.
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by kuuljay(m): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2015
Bollinger:

Bro. That is no way to groom a soldier. All they are just doing is programming beastly animals. That is why they can't seem to distinguish between citizens they are supposed to protect and terrorists.
so how do you groom a soldier bro!!! as in how do you toughen a man? to the point that it will be impossible to break him if captured by an enemy.some of you just criticise anything even without prior knowledge

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 23, 2015
Bollinger:

Bro. That is no way to groom a soldier. All they are just doing is programming beastly animals. That is why they can't seem to distinguish between citizens they are supposed to protect and terrorists.

Bros they know the difference o
They punish civilians and run away from terrorists
They even donate their ammunitions to the terrorists sef.
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 23, 2015
These guys are doing a great job, thumbs up to them
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2015
CrazyScientist:
OP , go and see what Navy Seals are doing.... grin

This one na secondary school punishment.

SEALS na elite fighting force sha...

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by nsilordgmail(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2015
What's dis? Abegi, e no pass wetin I pass through for NYSC camp!
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2015
A commandant punished me with this head pining back in high Skool. Believe me, they didn't do that to take pictures. You go hear wehn if u try am for just 2mins.
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by iamastar: 11:53am On Jun 23, 2015
Of what benefits is these. This is punishment and not training.
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Pain(m): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2015
It is well..

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by themodernman: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2015
ebosie11:
When you see a military man,abeg cumot cap for him.

They pass through hell during training.See photos of what they pass through during training.The second pic is a photo of Nigerian navy SBS commandos during desert estate training.

Source: http://kcblow..com/2015/06/see-photos-of-what-nigerian-military.html

Check out that short sexy machine gun in d second pix.
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by jayriginal: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2015
In the first picture, those with their heads to the ground are serving punishment. Its not training.
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Tushborn: 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

See am. Peppersoup officer
U Dont joke with civilans but if them post U go Borno go fight armed civilians now U go piss for body
Abeg comot for road.
thank god for internet where u can type frm home without harassment. Am sure if u ar to see me physicaly u cant spew rubbish lik dat

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by jnizzle(m): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
This is nothing compared to what I faced in secondary sch.....our sch moto then was onward together, so if one person in your class or hostel offends, we all get punished for it........ask any boy who went to nigerian navy secondary sch ibara abeokuta.
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Starships4u(m): 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Ahoy. What's ur command? I'm mike november
November November
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by slimfit1(m): 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
This is no training its unnecessary punishment
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by onatisi(m): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
EbubeOnoh:
What pains me the most is that they unleash the pains from the training on innocent civilians rather than BOKO HARAM.
have u seen the nigerian army in actual combat and real life action against boko haram or anywhere? The day you are chanced to see the nigerian army in real life combat is the day u will respect our soldiers. They are really trying their best.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by hustla(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Utter stupidity

They should watch US Marines and Special Forces training on YouTube and they will have LSE. I am sure 90% of Nigerian Military men will drop of of the training within 2 days

I doubt we even have a training school for snipers in Nigeria
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by onatisi(m): 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
hustla:
Utter stupidity

They should watch US Marines and Special Forces training on YouTube and they will have LSE. I am sure 90% of Nigerian Military men will drop of of the training within 2 days

I doubt we even have a training school for snipers in Nigeria
the best way to know the capability of nigeria army is to enter their trouble. Just try and enter their problem , if u are lucky to come out alive ,u will change ur views about them.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by soleexx(m): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
Starships4u:
This is nothing compared to mine...... The NAVY

Bros Army wicked pass Navy
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by tolex09(m): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ajibo111:
.......WOW......
AND AM PLANNING TO ENTER WAR COMBAT WITH ONE NEW RECRUIT WHO SLAPPED MY JUNIOR SIS.....

WHAT WILL BE MY FATE?

ADVICE PLEASE....

hospital straight
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by JoeCutie(m): 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Forget oh, you do know that these men are paid handsomely, right? Oh, they are. Not as if they don't deserve it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Mancity26(m): 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
dis one na play nah.. During my secondary skul days @ barracks, we dey use dat punishment dey play.
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by 240naija(m): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by front247: 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
If nigerian soldiers catch u. U go hear am
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by hustla(m): 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
onatisi:
the best way to know the capability of nigeria army is to enter their trouble. Just try and enter their problem , if u are lucky to come out alive ,u will change ur views about them.

Let them get Shekau first and they will have my respect
Dont tell me what I know. My brother is in the Army, went to NMS and I have uncles that are Generals too
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by princenation(m): 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
Its there choice, whatever they face or pass through doesn't justify their brutal act's towards citizens they're suppose to be protecting. you only notice the strength of Nigeria Soldiers when they're handling civilians. sometimes I feel their training is only but limited to maltreatment of civilians
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by gajerian(m): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
EbubeOnoh:
What pains me the most is that they unleash the pains from the training on innocent civilians rather than BOKO HARAM.

Ahahahahahah Ahahahahahah Ahahahahahah
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by onatisi(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
hustla:

Let them get Shekau first and they will have my respect
Dont tell me what I know. My brother is in the Army, went to NMS and I have uncles that are Generals too
you don't know anything about the nigeria army ,u have no general as an uncle ,but I won't even bother arguing with u , ask ur “uncles” who u claim are generals the capabilities of the nigeria army . I won't divulge anything here,just mess with them first and see how they will deal with u. And for ur information ,u can believe it or not , SHEKAU IS DEAD. If u want any evidence ,then maybe u should ask the usa why they didn't present any pictures of bin laden dead body.
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Tushborn:
thank god for internet where u can type frm home without harassment. Am sure if u ar to see me physicaly u cant spew rubbish lik dat

I Will spew rubbish and beat the shiit out of U. Then U will run and call for backup like a real biitch
Only in Naija where soldiers call for backups against civilians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church / More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.