Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training (73729 Views)

Buhari Orders Lagos-kano Railway To Pass Through Ekiti / Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 / What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Tushborn:
i came i didnt meet u coward

R U sure? Im still there U Chickenshit dont lie to us here lying mofo
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
ibrokola:

Pained ass
Dumb ass
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by ibrokola(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
myklangelo:

Does that sound wise to you?

Yes Igbo language azonyela okpa na tuwita(tweeter)follow me @OdeniigboBlog for news in Igbo

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
yes it does! Much better than criticizing what you know nothing about and making your ignorance known to the world
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by onatisi(m): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
I respect our officers and military men. Charles taylor won't forget the nigerian army,even gideon okar won't forget. The only way to know whether they are good or not is just to enter their wahala ,then nobody go teach u b4 u start respecting our soldiers .

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by ibrokola(m): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Dumb ass
Better dumb than bad belle. Hatred eats you up from outside
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by myklangelo(m): 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
ibrokola:
yes it does! Much better than criticizing what you know nothing about and making your ignorance known to the world

Are you sure you know nothing about it?

Yes Igbo language azonyela okpa na tuwita(tweeter)follow me @OdeniigboBlog for news in Igbo

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
ibrokola:

Better dumb than bad belle. Hatred eats you up from outside

Hate who? Dude get ur head outta yo ass
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by ibrokola(m): 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hate who? Dude get ur head outta yo ass
Fake American accent. Now I can categorically confirm that your just a 17 yrs old wanna be. Sorry I wasted time conversing with you
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
ibrokola:

Fake American accent. Now I can categorically confirm that your just a 17 yrs old wanna be. Sorry I wasted time conversing with you

Whatever nigga

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
onatisi:
that is just a tip of the iceberg ,if u see the training our soldiers go through,you will respect them. It is not even easy passing through the NDA.

Including female too?

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by onatisi(m): 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Oprahlopex:

Including female too?
yes , there are some female combatants but not all trainings ooooooo, there are some deadly trainings u won't believe
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Cannonleo(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
hustla:
Utter stupidity

They should watch US Marines and Special Forces training on YouTube and they will have LSE. I am sure 90% of Nigerian Military men will drop of of the training within 2 days

I doubt we even have a training school for snipers in Nigeria
ye a dunce bro there is an elite sniper school based in kaduna nd kontagora plus an SOP school in enugu, as u said marines nd special forces,what u see here in the pics are basic infantry who's trainning worldwide is less than Sfs if u have seen 72 MSF train or SBS commandoes train then ur marine ish would be child's play cos I have seen their training anybody in airborne corps markurdi will tell u its no picnic as for the first pic,that a pubishment that will soon disappear from our training doctrine,with the new realities on ground,
Our troops are now been trainned with a new doctrine of SIDR,speed,intelligence under fire,firing discipline to the extreme and respect enuf said
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Cannonleo(m): 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
hustla:
Utter stupidity

They should watch US Marines and Special Forces training on YouTube and they will have LSE. I am sure 90% of Nigerian Military men will drop of of the training within 2 days

I doubt we even have a training school for snipers in Nigeria
ye a dunce bro there is an elite sniper school based in kaduna nd kontagora plus an SOP school in enugu, as u said marines nd special forces,what u see here in the pics are basic infantry who's trainning worldwide is less than Sfs if u have seen 72 MSF train or SBS commandoes train then ur marine ish would be child's play cos I have seen their training anybody in airborne corps markurdi will tell u its no picnic as for the first pic,that a pubishment that will soon disappear from our training doctrine,with the new realities on ground,
Our troops are now been trainned with a new doctrine of SIDR,speed,intelligence under fire,firing discipline to the extreme and respect enuf said bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

what about the ill mannered ones in Sambisa. How have they discplined those ones?
by blasting away their testicles with hot leads son.
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
chuna1985:

Thanks, that means u got my message
tah!!!!!yarnsh-head.
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Cannonleo(m): 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
naijadeyhia:
Check out that Socom 2 in the second pic. Thats the short version of the M14 assault Rifle Designed for close quarters combat and as deadly as an AK47. Thats an equipment
sorry bro the sbs dude in the second pic,are carrying Israeli Tavor 5.62mm rifles not m14
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by 46arcadez(m): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
ebosie11:
When you see a military man,abeg cumot cap for him.

They pass through hell during training.See photos of what they pass through during training.The second pic is a photo of Nigerian navy SBS commandos during desert estate training.

Source: http://kcblow..com/2015/06/see-photos-of-what-nigerian-military.html
What about this

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Ajibo111(m): 7:43am On Jun 24, 2015
MrMcJay:

Bro, don't let the soldier cheat you, fight for your right.
i love your advice....

mgbashi........
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Ajibo111(m): 7:45am On Jun 24, 2015
grin cheesy
brize:
i like giving advice to those in need of it, infact advice is my second name... Before you go to the combat do the following....
1,go and impregnant a girl, thats if you want to have descendants(thats if you are not married yet)
2, write your will in advance
3, prepare your grave so that you wont suffer your relations vie digging of grave
4, buy the finest casket you will wish to be buried with so that you will be happy when you lie there.
5, give me your sister's number so that she will have who to lay on his shoulder and cry....... GOODLUCK IN YOUR COMBAT
cheesy
brize:
i like giving advice to those in need of it, infact advice is my second name... Before you go to the combat do the following....
1,go and impregnant a girl, thats if you want to have descendants(thats if you are not married yet)
2, write your will in advance
3, prepare your grave so that you wont suffer your relations vie digging of grave
4, buy the finest casket you will wish to be buried with so that you will be happy when you lie there.
5, give me your sister's number so that she will have who to lay on his shoulder and cry....... GOODLUCK IN YOUR COMBAT
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Ajibo111(m): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2015
gbrown:

BROS JUST RESPECT YOURSELF, WEY SOLDIER SLAP YOU WITH THIER SAND PAPER HAND, THEN YOU WILL REALISE THAT THE POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND, I STILL RECALL WHEN THOSE WILD ANIMALS FROM ABATI BARRACKS YABA UNLEASHED TERROR ON A POLICE STATION AT YABA, THE DPO HAD TO WEAR HAIR ATTACHMENT AND KIT UP LIKE A WOMAN TO MAKE GOOD HIS ESCAPE
nice advice.........

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by hustla(m): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2015
Cannonleo:
Our troops are now been trainned with a new doctrine of SIDR,speed,intelligence under fire,firing discipline to the extreme and respect enuf said bro

You are the Dunce here bro

5 Lines without a Full Stop. I wonder how you were selected into the military when your IQ and command of simple English language is as poor as that of a Primary 4 pupil. Your sentence construction is next to Zero and you have not passed any message across to me
I can tell you that at Age 10, my command of English would best yours by a mile and Im not even exaggerating here.

I doubt you have seen US Marines training on YouTube, what Nigerian military men suffer is just pain with little actual training. US Marines training teach you how to use your head, how to think on your feet and how to solve challenges headon; while at the same time testing your endurance

If you are in the Military, you are already a disgrace to me as a Nigerian and as a Nairalander

Do not quote me again[i][/i]
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by hustla(m): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2015
Cannonleo:

5 Lines without a Full Stop. I wonder how you were selected into the military when your IQ and command of simple English language is as poor as that of a Primary 4 pupil. Your sentence construction is next to Zero and you have not passed any message across to me
I can tell you that at Age 10, my command of English would best yours by a mile and Im not even exaggerating here.

I doubt you have seen US Marines training on YouTube, what Nigerian military men suffer is just pain with little actual training. US Marines training teach you how to use your head, how to think on your feet and how to solve challenges headon; while at the same time testing your endurance

If you are in the Military, you are already a disgrace to me as a Nigerian and as a Nairalander

Do not quote me again

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by hustla(m): 10:08am On Jun 24, 2015
Cannonleo:

There are Sniper Schools in KD and Kotangora but Ive never actually seen a Nigerian sniper even on TV or heard of their feats LOL and you are here boasting that there are sniper schools.

Do not quote me again

Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by hustla(m): 10:09am On Jun 24, 2015
ibrokola:

I have Flat Feet and If not for that, I am sure Id be in the Military or Navy right now

cry
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by hustla(m): 10:12am On Jun 24, 2015
ibrokola:

Liar

I wonder why I would lie to someone I dont even know
I think he was in Alpha company, his 'Slum book' or whatever its called used to be designed by me whenever he comes back from Zaria. I went for his Passing Out Parade (POP) in 99, 10 hours journey by bus from Ogun State
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by Tushborn: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

R U sure? Im still there U Chickenshit dont lie to us here lying mofo
even ur father cant disrespect us cos of wat we went through
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by ibrokola(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2015
hustla:

I wonder why I would lie to someone I dont even know
I think he was in Alpha company, his 'Slum book' or whatever its called used to be designed by me whenever he comes back from Zaria. I went for his Passing Out Parade (POP) in 99, 10 hours journey by bus from Ogun State
NDA is in Kaduna, Depot and NMS are in Zaria! Sorry
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by ibrokola(m): 10:23am On Jun 24, 2015
Oprahlopex:

Including female too?
No male or female in NDA. They do everything alike
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by hustla(m): 10:28am On Jun 24, 2015
ibrokola:

NDA is in Kaduna, Depot and NMS are in Zaria! Sorry

I wrote Zaria, you must be a bit blind
Recheck what you quoted
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by ibrokola(m): 10:29am On Jun 24, 2015
hustla:

I have Flat Feet and If not for that, I am sure Id be in the Military or Navy right now

cry
Then stop criticizing since you have confirmed it that you are medically unfit!
Re: See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training by hustla(m): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2015
ibrokola:

Then stop criticizing since you have confirmed it that you are medically unfit!

Medically unfit
Ani oponu nie

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church / More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.