Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu (29214 Views)

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / PDP, Snoring As APC Assumes Position Of Ruling And Opposition, By Audu O. Audu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by Genea(f): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Spirit1:
Nonsense - who cares about age?
Ronald Regan became President of USA at 70 and went ahead to serve two terms. Yet he is reputed to be the best president the United States has had in modern times.

What did GEJ do with his divine young age
ronald reagan grew up in a well developed country,was very prepared to rule and knew how to lead,ur daura cattle rearer,rose 2 d post of general by corruption ,no proper training and guess wah,he came from d less developed part of a developing country whose aim is to rule bt knows nothing abt leadership......pls nxt time dont compare a dog to a lion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by tejiritex(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
MKO4ever:

I work with a research company, if you know the meaning of research you better keep quiet else, I will release more analytical results of you grin

Who cares where the he'll u work....
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by Anythingelse: 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
dunsman:
I'm no make front page and so.... we dae talk say baba dae speak in tongues u dae talk history. how jobless are u to pool out someone's post.... well ur baba never pay u ur 5k, y u no go dae jobless

I'm no make front page and so ------------------What kind of grammar is this?

how jobless are u to pool out someone's post ----Chai please show me your certificate

Agreed that you did not go to school, must you remain clueless like your hero?

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by Anythingelse: 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
tejiritex:

Who cares where the he'll u work....

He is proud of his work, or is it his fault that you've got no work?

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by ajja: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
stop all of u fool u vote him so stop talking u black fools

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by BLOTRS: 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
BLOTRS:
whether they like it or not, buhari remains an old wine...old wine dey high pass oh...hahahahahaha grin chanji!!!

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by menesheh(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
MKO4ever:

Find below analysis of your results:

An ugly baby boy that joined nairaland five days ago_on June 18, 2015
Just in five days, you have already created 11 posts
Funny that all the 11 posts you created are in one direction-saTAN

Why don't you repent and stop building your houses on the sand (stop being foolish)

No wonder none of your eleven post has made front page (including this one)

Infact you did not even get any comment in some of the posts

A word is enough for the wise

but in the front page now.

what do have to say about it?

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by lastmessenger: 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
I wonder why the lecturer(osubadu) cannot help pa buhari. Buhari may be suffering from dame patience syndrom(always making blunder)

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by Anythingelse: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
maxtamazin:

Whoever employ you as a researcher is the most insane fella in the whole wide world. The information you claimed to "research" is in the public domain. ..any fool can find that. ...

You do not research information, rather you research data. data then becomes information after it has been processed
What you have in the public is called data, to interpret and analyse data is not what every fool can do well,
For instance:
www.fmdqotc.com is a site that will give you every data you need on money market
www.nse.com.ng will give you data on capital market

But what do you do with this data and how can you analyse and interpret them to be useful in decision making is not what every fool will do. And I am certain you are among those that I'm referring to.
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by EbonyQueen001(f): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] lol @Angela Michelle, President of West Germany. So, our Presido don promote her from Chancellor to President without election. Nairalanders no go kill me with laff o. Hehehehehehehehe.
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by OgeniBravo: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
OsilamaPN:

Because it was not English Buhari spoke? Or Nigerians are all illiterates?

And who tells you English language is the criteria for literacy?

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by kentony5(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
My friends, pls let's be patient and see what PMB has for us. We are already complaining that he has not appointed ministers mainwhile little changes are being seen in ur society. I'm using a curve 4 with battery problems but since PMB came ELECTRICITY improved. One of the reasons PMB made that statement about age was not because he is unable to rule NIGERIA but he was trying to let us know that his good intentions for NIGERIA will always be his PRIORITY even at 72.
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by Feranchek(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
Genea:
ronald reagan grew up in a well developed country,was very prepared to rule and knew how to lead,ur daura cattle rearer,rose 2 d post of general by corruption ,no proper training and guess wah,he came from d less developed part of a developing country whose aim is to rule bt knows nothing abt leadership......pls nxt time dont compare a dog to a lion

Being a wannabe isn't quite a good thing. If you were older than I think you are, I'd have said some thought provoking things. Buh I'll keep mute cos you'll get to know better as things unfolds
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Genea:
i guess u concur
Yes love, I fully agree.

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
hmmm.... we are still watching Buhari and hoping he delivers...
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by fadeyiolowo: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin grin[color=#006600][/color] "INTERPRETER GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION" lol

me ha no deh o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by daemperor1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
When, Buhari said “at 72, there is a limit to what I can do”, he meant what he said, and he said what he meant.

Make this man no go call US President Barack Osama one day oo
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by TonySpike: 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
I seriously doubt the name of the writer of this article (Audu O. Audu). He/She must certainly must be a coward using a Northern pseudonym and writing for a faceless website. I just don't understand where these faceless websites and their sponsors are coming from. It actually does appear that the pro-Jonathan election funds are still being utilised.

A quick check at this website truly indicates that it might have been set up as a propaganda tool for the 2015 elections.

Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by Obanz2(f): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
the lastest nigeria season film title sai baba change.
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by afeezmore: 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
OsilamaPN:

You said ugly baby boy. That's just sexist. I may be a woman impersonating a man. Who's to say?... The fact you've been keeping track of my post just shows the height of your joblessness. But no matter, CHANGE is here, you should be gainfully employed soon enough. cool
lwkmd una two no get hurgbon, trying to play hard, we are not impressed, cuz we no send una, unah mamah, narcooblet, fckng idiots......
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
These four years go sweet die....We got a comedian as a president.
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by ikwubaba: 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
dealslip:
call me a bigot but my people have refused to listen, why should it be Liar Mohammed and Femi Adeshina that have to clean up Buhari's vomit. Let Shehu Garba do those dirty job. They and their career will go down the toilet bowl faster than they know because of having to interprete jargons from the stables of an illiterate, they will come under the heavy criticsm of Nigerians while Shehu Garba will move on to become the minister of information or other more dignifying roles. Because their reputation is going down the drain fast, I am not a saTANIST nor Progrethieves. Oodua, I hope your inner eyes can see what I am talking, It has always been like this from the get go. Matured response not quotes from those still wearing diapers. Thank You

I think some Nairalanders here a very dull children. A man at 72 said "At 72, there is limit to what I can do" and it looks like he has said something abnormal. Even at the age of 20, there is limit to what anyone can do. The statement is axiomatic and should not evoke anything. A man is got limitations at any age. If you expecting him to run 65km maraton at that age, na you sabi.

But typical of idle SaTANic children, it is a subject of great discussion for you. Make una continue
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by flames007(m): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
i tire o! sadi tire o!
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by Samunique(m): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
kay29000:
Haha! Very funny post...from a very 'funny' guy. But I'll tell you this, Buhari definitely has his short comings, but even at that he will be far better than Jonathan. Even if Buhari sits in his office toilet, sh*tting all day, he would still perform 10 times better than Goodluck at the end of the day. Anyway,if you have problem lastinglong in bed, hitme up on BBM- 7C22F6EC
No wonder, the poo u write here says it all that, u are only good on bed not in your brain.

U better make use of ur brain than ur under wear Rod undecided
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by christboytins(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Buhari can become next CAN president by speaking in tongue leave baba alone ooo
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by OsilamaPN(m): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
OgeniBravo:

And who tells you English language is the criteria for literacy?

My bad. But it is the lingua franca of Nigeria, so everybody should at least know it at least in passing. But I agree, it is not the yardstick for literacy.
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by OsilamaPN(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
MKO4ever:

I work with a research company, if you know the meaning of research you better keep quiet else, I will release more analytical results of you grin

*blowing steam of Lipton and staring at nails* Carry on. Bad Belle is allowed.
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by fanysteve: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
dunsman:
chibok girls dae u no research, unpaid salaries nbam, subsidy nbam, abeg how u take get employment self... u sure say u do screening. Baba!!!! pls change our screening system its not safe again
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by fanysteve: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
kay29000:
Haha! Very funny post...from a very 'funny' guy. But I'll tell you this, Buhari definitely has his short comings, but even at that he will be far better than Jonathan. Even if Buhari sits in his office toilet, sh*tting all day, he would still perform 10 times better than Goodluck at the end of the day. Anyway,if you have problem lastinglong in bed, hitme up on BBM- 7C22F6EC
sharap
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by OgeniBravo: 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
OsilamaPN:

My bad. But it is the lingua franca of Nigeria, so everybody should at least know it in pass. But I agree, it is not the yardstick for literacy.
strange to see someone as mature as you are in NL. Oga Seun should give you a medal

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by worlexy(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
MKO4ever:

Find below analysis of your results:

An ugly baby boy that joined nairaland five days ago_on June 18, 2015
Just in five days, you have already created 11 posts
Funny that all the 11 posts you created are in one direction-saTAN

Why don't you repent and stop building your houses on the sand (stop being foolish)

No wonder none of your eleven post has made front page (including this one)

Infact you did not even get any comment in some of the posts

A word is enough for the wise

Now that the post has made front page, say something else!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ / Fayose Is Not Fit To Be Anybody’s VP – Sheriff / IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.