Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,614 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu (29218 Views)

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / PDP, Snoring As APC Assumes Position Of Ruling And Opposition, By Audu O. Audu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by stabillo(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
The naïve Femi Adesina in the holy month of Ramadan was not politically correct in using wine, forbidden in Islam as an analogy for the President.
Let us not forget President Muhammadu Buhari is so religious to the extent that he “snubbed’’ foreign delegates who came to grace his inauguration by abandoning them to attend Juma’a Prayers.
Wait a minute, or was Femi Adesina trying to tell Nigerians that President Buhari was under the influence of alcohol when he made such glaring statement? I smell a rat.

Is the senile Daura nomad also a drunkard or just being a dullard

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by Genea(f): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
Feranchek:

Being a wannabe isn't quite a good thing. If you were older than I think you are, I'd have said some thought provoking things. Buh I'll keep mute cos you'll get to know better as things unfolds
a wannabe? Who am i trying to be? 4christsake hw old u think say i be
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by Ephemmm: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
temitemi1:
Baba is not only speaking in tonques but also in spirit grin grin grin

Every human beings has limitation(s) to what he/she can do at a particular age. Even if you are 10 years old and want to be sincere to yourself, you will realize that is limitation to what you can do?

What is the function of a President than putting the round peg in the round whole, commensurating their responsibilities with authorities without any fear or favour, and performance of any other ceremonial functions as stated in the constitution?

In that context, he said he regretted not being in power earlier than this age after contesting 3-4 time unsuccessfully. In other words, it is like a graduate saying how he wished to have graduated at the age of 23 instead of 30: it doesn't signify that he cannot work, but he preferred it earlier.

When we unanimously voted for a 12 years old Phd holder who hails from Otueke, was there no limit to what he can do? Even God can do all thing, but there are many things He will not do.

God bless Nigeria, my beloved country.
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
millionaireman:
Buhari merely told Nigerians that he is not equipped for the job. But APC liars are yet to admit the reality.

Go and read the complete speech and stop saying BS.
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by AreaFada2: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
The words had barely come out of his mouth, when the National Publicity Secretary, Lai Mohammed and the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina jumped out as “Interpreter Generals of the Federation

grin grin grin grin grin

Isn't that their job.

He obviously sensed it was an amateurish gaffe.

And our journalists are not even good PR people.
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by Feranchek(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Genea:
a wannabe? Who am i trying to be? 4christsake hw old u think say i be

Lol.... no worrey. Keep the hate comments going.... kiss
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by Genea(f): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
Feranchek:

Lol.... no worrey. Keep the hate comments going.... kiss
bae i neva liked buhari bt because our uncle jona was useless we just had to settle 4 dis Arrow called buhari
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by fgr63: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
MKO4ever:

Find below analysis of your results:

An ugly baby boy that joined nairaland five days ago_on June 18, 2015
Just in five days, you have already created 11 posts
Funny that all the 11 posts you created are in one direction-saTAN

Why don't you repent and stop building your houses on the sand (stop being foolish)

No wonder none of your eleven post has made front page (including this one)

Infact you did not even get any comment in some of the posts

A word is enough for the wise

in my 25years of existence on planet earth,this is the most foolish comment I have ever read.
it shows that you must have a devious diabolical mind and a deep seated psychophatic obsessional hatred for sound thinking.
I usually comment only on business,investment and agriculture thread on naira land,but for posterity sake I am forced to break my rules.
Do more of logical deconstructive and post structuralist reading/comment.
may God give you some sense amen.
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by Feranchek(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Genea:
bae i neva liked buhari bt because our uncle jona was useless we just had to settle 4 dis Arrow called buhari

Lol. Don't worry, he'll surprise you all. Quote me in 2 years time
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by Anythingelse: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
fgr63:

in my 25years of existence on planet earth,this is the most foolish comment I have ever read.
it shows that you must have a devious diabolical mind and a deep seated psychophatic obsessional hatred for sound thinking.
I usually comment only on business,investment and agriculture thread on naira land,but for posterity sake I am forced to break my rules.
Do more of logical deconstructive and post structuralist reading/comment.
may God give you some sense amen.

Just wait for MKO4ever to be back tomorrow for your response.
But you can also find below a little analysis of your result

Another ugly small boy
You are not only ugly but broke
You are broke, no work, yet have so much family responsibilities
You are even struggling to raise just N50k
I don't even want to mention the huge debt that your late father left behind for you to settle
All I see is that you have enough family and life problems to face. I see a hustler
And I pray God should bless your hustle soon
Just yesterday, you posted the comment below
Therefore I will just advise you not to look for more problems for yourself
Again, a word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by 1miccza: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lwkmd Na real ÏNTERPRETER GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION una go kill person for Nl ooo
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by JOEmystic(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pls stop insultin the president
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by maxtamazin: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
Anythingelse:

You do not research information, rather you research data. data then becomes information after it has been processed
What you have in the public is called data, to interpret and analyse data is not what every fool can do well,
For instance:
www.fmdqotc.com is a site that will give you every data you need on money market
www.nse.com.ng will give you data on capital market

But what do you do with this data and how can you analyse and interpret them to be useful in decision making is not what every fool will do. And I am certain you are among those that I'm referring to.

OK I break it down for you..Einstein.

Research: Comprises "creative work undertaking on a systematic basis in order to increase the stock of knowledge....it's used to establish or confirm facts. Blah blah.

Information: facts provided or learned about something or someone. Blah blah

Now.....I hope you get it? If you undertake a creative work to confirm or learn about someone: you are doing a research on the person's information. Put it simply you can "research information". Any fool can get the above on google except some super fool like you.
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by dunsman(f): 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
MKO4ever:

I'm no make front page what kind of grammar is this?

how jobless are u to pool out someone's post Please show me your certificate

Even if you did not go to school, you should be able to see by yourself that the guy in my displayed picture doesn't look like one without a job. common stop being clueless like your hero
shuu broken English get grammatical errors. guy no vex o, dem dae write am for face say I no get job. God no dae make mistake but.. mistake dae ur creation
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by MKO4ever(m): 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
maxtamazin:

OK I break it down for you..Einstein.

Research: Comprises "creative work undertaking on a systematic basis in order to increase the stock of knowledge....it's used to establish or confirm facts. Blah blah.

Information: facts provided or learned about something or someone. Blah blah

Now.....I hope you get it? If you undertake a creative work to confirm or learn about someone: you are doing a research on the person's information. Put it simply you can "research information". Any fool can get the above on google except some super fool like you.

You have googled the meaning of research and information, how come you did not include 'data' in your google search?
Do you even know the meaning of data gathering in research work?
Pls stop displaying your level of ignorance here
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by charmingeyes(m): 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
MKO4ever:

Find below analysis of your results:

An ugly baby boy that joined nairaland five days ago_on June 18, 2015
Just in five days, you have already created 11 posts
Funny that all the 11 posts you created are in one direction-saTAN

Why don't you repent and stop building your houses on the sand (stop being foolish)

No wonder none of your eleven post has made front page (including this one)

Infact you did not even get any comment in some of the posts

A word is enough for the wise

Now that he made FP what else do u wanna say?

I think u should attack the writer not d Op, or do u want to help give us better INTERPRETATIONS?
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by fgr63: 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Anythingelse:

Just wait for MKO4ever to be back tomorrow for your response.
But you can also find below a little analysis of your result

Another ugly small boy
You are not only ugly but broke
You are broke, no work, yet have so much family responsibilities
You are even struggling to raise just N50k
I don't even want to mention the huge debt that your late father left behind for you to settle
All I see is that you have enough family and life problems to face. I see a hustler
And I pray God should bless your hustle soon
Just yesterday, you posted the comment below
Therefore I will just advise you not to look for more problems for yourself
Again, a word is enough for the wise
I am really taken aback because your analysis alone shows that I am not broke.let me help you reveal the fallacies in your title broke
1.a little ugly small orphan boy who have two sibling to feed and a huge debt to settle yet he is able to raise 50k in one month,yet he is broke?God may your name be praise
2.a little ugly small orphan boy who just 2 months ago bought a car and have a driver who drive it on hire purchase for twice the purchased price,yet he is broke?God may your name be praised
3.a little ugly small orphan boy who is one of the 15 students who won the prestigious p.t.d.f lss scholarship valued at 1million naira I.e 250k for 4 years,yet he is broke.God may your name be praised.
4.a little ugly small boy who from 2011-2014 was an awardee of chevron agbami scholarship valued at 400k,yet he is broke?God may your name be praised.
5.A little ugly small boy who has 'managed' to train one of his siblings to the point that she is now her own boss,a caterer.yet he is broke?God may your name be praised.

I hereby apologize to all intelligent readers on this forum for derailing the topic in that I engaged in replying a 'seemingly innocuous 'reply.yes seemingly innocuous because I count his reply as a challenge to the true God who is the giver of life to make me rich to the point where unintelligent creatures like Mr.man and his likes will remove the appellation broke from his son.MKO4ever pls learn never to sacrifice reason on the altar of emotion.if I have offended you by using strong words I hereby apologize. may God give us more self control and reasoning.success all.
Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by MKO4ever(m): 6:42am On Jun 24, 2015
fgr63:

I am really taken aback because your analysis alone shows that I am not broke.let me help you reveal the fallacies in your title broke
1.a little ugly small orphan boy who have two sibling to feed and a huge debt to settle yet he is able to raise 50k in one month,yet he is broke?God may your name be praise
2.a little ugly small orphan boy who just 2 months ago bought a car and have a driver who drive it on hire purchase for twice the purchased price,yet he is broke?God may your name be praised
3.a little ugly small orphan boy who is one of the 15 students who won the prestigious p.t.d.f lss scholarship valued at 1million naira I.e 250k for 4 years,yet he is broke.God may your name be praised.
4.a little ugly small boy who from 2011-2014 was an awardee of chevron agbami scholarship valued at 400k,yet he is broke?God may your name be praised.
5.A little ugly small boy who has 'managed' to train one of his siblings to the point that she is now her own boss,a caterer.yet he is broke?God may your name be praised.

I hereby apologize to all intelligent readers on this forum for derailing the topic in that I engaged in replying a 'seemingly innocuous 'reply.yes seemingly innocuous because I count his reply as a challenge to the true God who is the giver of life to make me rich to the point where unintelligent creatures like Mr.man and his likes will remove the appellation broke from his son.MKO4ever pls learn never to sacrifice reason on the altar of emotion.if I have offended you by using strong words I hereby apologize. may God give us more self control and reasoning.success all.

Amen, God will see you through. My regards to your siblings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by MKO4ever(m): 6:53am On Jun 24, 2015
charmingeyes:

Now that he made FP what else do u wanna say?

I think u should attack the writer not d Op, or do u want to help give us better INTERPRETATIONS?

I attacked the op because he is saTAN. There is no difference between the writer and the op.

Now the op should go for thanks giving for making FP, and should thank me more for drawing attention to his boring post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu by maxtamazin: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
MKO4ever:

You have googled the meaning of research and information, how come you did not include 'data' in your google search?
Do you even know the meaning of data gathering in research work?
Pls stop displaying your level of ignorance here

I hate to reply half baked, glorified secondary school graduate but I will do this for the last time....obviously you don't have better things to do but I do.

YOU CAN RESEARCH DATA AND INFORMATION. .....DO U GET IT?....CHICKEN BRAIN

Now you need to jog on and leave me in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

German Court Convicts IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu / GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili / Woman Recounts How B’haram Prepares Girls For Bombing Missions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.