Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! (12521 Views)

My Road Trip To Central And Northern Ethiopia / Visit Ethiopia / Urgent Please How Do I Get Working Visa To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by alabijohn: 8:42am On Jun 23, 2015
Good day fellow nairalanders.

Please i need an urgent information about getting Ethiopia visa. I want to know if there is Ethipoia embassy in Lagos and also to know if one can apply online for the form. I already checked online but without any luck. It's only Abuja that was found.

A recent traveler to Ethiopia or an experienced person in the business should please help.

The trip is slated for July ending.
Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by no1madman(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin
Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by suxes2005(m): 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
alabijohn:

Please i need an urgent information about getting Ethiopia visa. I want to know if there is Ethipoia embassy in Lagos and also to know if one can apply online for the form. I already checked online but without any luck. It's only Abuja that was found.

A recent traveler to Ethiopia or an experienced person in the business should please help.

You did not use the internet well.

Anyways, book your flight ticket and get ET visa on arrival.

No need disturbing yourself. It's just $50

~ Sheyi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by JayJustus(m): 1:31am On Jun 26, 2015
you would mind posting a source to that Ethiopian visa on arrival...cos for a Nigerian passport I don't think so as stated here--- https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Ethiopia

1 Like

Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by alabijohn: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by suxes2005(m): 7:51pm On Jun 23
alabijohn:

You did not use the internet well.

Anyways, book your flight ticket and get ET visa on arrival.

No need disturbing yourself. It's just $50

~ Sheyi
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by JayJustus(m): 1:31am
you would mind posting a source to that Ethiopian visa on arrival...cos for a Nigerian passport I don't think so as stated here--- https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Ethiopia

I appreciate both of you.
suxes2005 and JayJustus

1 Like

Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by alabijohn: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
Anyway for information sake. I am now in Addis Ababa Ethiopia. But I obtained my visa in Abuja & not on arrival as earlier suggested. Though some countries do collect on arrival but not a Nigeria. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by Lilrexx: 5:13am On Dec 07, 2015
Hello alabijohn,

Please what was the procedure for obtaining the visa at the Ethiopian embassy in Abuja? How much was the visa fees, what documents did they request for, how long was the processing time before you could collect your passport back? etc

I am going for a month-long short course. Please what visa type would I require, tourist or business?

Please this is very urgent.

Thank you.
Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by alabijohn: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hello alabijohn,

Please what was the procedure for obtaining the visa at the Ethiopian embassy in Abuja? How much was the visa fees, what documents did they request for, how long was the processing time before you could collect your passport back? etc

I am going for a month-long short course. Please what visa type would I require, tourist or business?

Please this is very urgent.

Thank you.

You need Business visa type and the following information

1. valid passport - valid for a minimum of six months (must)
2. visa application form (must. obtain from the embassy)
3. flights tickets (optional) / a letter from the immigration office of the Ethiopia.
4. hotel booking confirmation (Host)
5. invitation letter (Host)
6. visa fee (about US$50) (less than 5,000 Naira).
7. one passport-sized photograph
8. a copy of your passport information page (maybe)
9. Introduction letter from your establishment

Best of luck.
Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by Bwaal(m): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
alabijohn:

3. flights tickets (optional) / a letter from the immigration office of the Ethiopia.

Best of luck.

How much was the tickets fee I mean the flight fee
Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by umarbily(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Please how many days did it take to obtain the visa.

Thanks
Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by alabijohn: 9:56am On Mar 11, 2016
Please how many days did it take to obtain the visa.

Thanks

2 days

How much was the tickets fee I mean the flight fee

Don't know. My flight to and fro was fully sponsored and paid for by international organisation we collaborate with.
Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by aspenjnr: 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
alabijohn:

2 days

Don't know. My flight to and fro was fully sponsored and paid for by international organisation we collaborate with.
can u please quote where there embassy located and required documents and all necessary things needed to get there visa
Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by alabijohn: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2016
can u please quote where there embassy located and required documents and all necessary things needed to get there visa

Embassy of the Republic of Ethiopia
Address: Plot 332 Cadastral Zone AO, Mission Road, Central District, Garki, Abuja.

The place is not too far from the National Hospital Abuja

Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by Herbwise(m): 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by Herbwise(m): 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
alabijohn:

Best of luck.

Need to discuss with you ASAP

Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by Flexherbal(m): 12:43am On Mar 16, 2016
We always get useful information on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by shamecurls(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
Informative thread!
Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by osarodon(m): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2016
Dear Alabijohn,

Please I will like you to help me confirm if the visa application was non-appearance or you went physically to the embassy.

alabijohn:

Embassy of the Republic of Ethiopia
Address: Plot 332 Cadastral Zone AO, Mission Road, Central District, Garki, Abuja.
The place is not too far from the National Hospital Abuja
Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by alabijohn: 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
Dear Alabijohn,

Please I will like you to help me confirm if the visa application was non-appearance or you went physically to the embassy.

You will go with all the documents and after proper checking of your docs, they will then ask you come over following day to collect your visa.
QED.
Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by corpROYAL(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by desrie: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
Please is Kenya visa free for Nigerians or visa on arrival?
Help
Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by corpROYAL(m): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
Actually, you can get it on arrival but sometime go avoid story you can apply online and get it in advance.
I hope this will help and answer your question.
Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by Talk2gentlenick: 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
alabijohn:

You will go with all the documents and after proper checking of your docs, they will then ask you come over following day to collect your visa.
QED.

Please I need your help on this info sir. I have a new passport that has never been stamped before because I never comot from naija before.
Abeg I want to get visa to Ethiopia but honestly I want to stay there for a while and see if I can hustle there.
Please what's the best way you think I can go about it? Do you think I should just apply for visit visa, book hotel for few days and that's it because I don't have a host?

1 Like

Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 21, 2017
desrie:
Please is Kenya visa free for Nigerians or visa on arrival?
Help
Kenya no longer has the Visa on Arrival option for any country .This ended in September 1st 2015. We now have only 3 categories.
1.Visa Free for select Commonwealth nations(Nigeria is not one of them), the East African Community and Ethiopia. If you are a resident of those nations and possess a passport from that country, you can use it to enter Kenya with no Visa. In West Africa, only Ghana,Gambia and Sierra Leone are on the list
2.e-Visa. Nigerians can only apply online for a Kenyan Visa.This method applies to most nations on the planet. This can be done at https://www.ecitizen.go.ke/ under the eVisa category. I believe it is $51 for single entry visas
3.Consular Visa. This applies mainly to war torn high risk nations like Iraq, Syria,Afghanistan etc.For such cases, the visa is processed by the Department of Immigration directly. For some reason, Cameroon is on this list
Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by Franklyn883(m): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2018
alabijohn:

Best of luck.

Good morning sir, please i need some vital info from you.I intend to go to Ethiopia for work and school, and I plan to stay for about 4 years.I have a host already.
Should I follow the same procedure as earlier stated?which Visa type, should I apply for and lastly can I get any contacts of an agent in Abuja that can assist, because I live far from Abuja.Thanks
Re: Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! by emmybernard(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
Good day Sir,
What about Tourists visa me and my wife are going there for our honeymoon,do we need host cuz I'm staying for a week

alabijohn:
Anyway for information sake. I am now in Addis Ababa Ethiopia. But I obtained my visa in Abuja & not on arrival as earlier suggested. Though some countries do collect on arrival but not a Nigeria. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

1500 Nigerians In Italian Prisons – Envoy / One Dead, Nine Injured In Ondo Road Accident / How Do I Invite My Girlfriend To The Uk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.