Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

The Opporturnity To Secure Your Visa At A Low Price Is Here! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Opporturnity To Secure Your Visa At A Low Price Is Here! (1170 Views)

Invest And Secure Your Dream With TBC / Reap: The Smartest Way To Secure Your Future / How To Secure Your E-wallet And Other Important Online Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Opporturnity To Secure Your Visa At A Low Price Is Here! by tman255: 8:52am On Jun 23, 2015
Secure your Visa at a low price offer.

Mexico 6-Months Visa N300k
Mexico 6-Months Visa + Turkish 6Months e-visa N400k.
USA 2yrs VISA, Uk visa, Canada visa, Schengen visa N400k each.
Malaysia visa N150k. South Africa visa N150k.

Note: each of the above charge payment is to be make after your VISA is out.

Contact for the processing and more details:
Mr. Tony
Re: The Opporturnity To Secure Your Visa At A Low Price Is Here! by powerfulsettingz: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2015
tman255:
Secure your Visa at a low price offer.

Mexico 6-Months Visa N300k
Mexico 6-Months Visa + Turkish 6Months e-visa N400k.
USA 2yrs VISA, Uk visa, Canada visa, Schengen visa N400k each.
Malaysia visa N150k. South Africa visa N150k.

Note: each of the above charge payment is to be make after your VISA is out.

Contact for the processing and more details:
Mr. Tony
Hello sir are u sure abt that Uk visa with 2yrs?
Re: The Opporturnity To Secure Your Visa At A Low Price Is Here! by tman255: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2015
@power. UK is 6Months Visa and not 2yrs VISA, it's USA that is 2YRS VISA.
Re: The Opporturnity To Secure Your Visa At A Low Price Is Here! by stoicism: 5:15am On Jun 24, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

Hello sir are u sure abt that Uk visa with 2yrs?

PLS DONT CONTACT THIS THIEF, HE WILL ONLY SCAM YOU. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER. PLS

1 Like

Re: The Opporturnity To Secure Your Visa At A Low Price Is Here! by powerfulsettingz: 7:04am On Jun 24, 2015
stoicism:

PLS DONT CONTACT THIS THIEF, HE WILL ONLY SCAM YOU. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER. PLS
Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: The Opporturnity To Secure Your Visa At A Low Price Is Here! by tman255: 9:04am On Jul 08, 2015
@stoicism:

Please stop calling me scam!!! Do you know me? Have I scammed you before? You don't know me and have not done biz with me before and you are calling me a scam!!
Please before calling me names, try come to my place and verify!!! Stop calling me a scam!!!

Yes! There are many scam agent but don't use what fake agents are doing to labels on geniue/real agents!!!
Re: The Opporturnity To Secure Your Visa At A Low Price Is Here! by bobkezel(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: The Opporturnity To Secure Your Visa At A Low Price Is Here! by lugiano1: 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pls how do you prove your genuineness because person fit murder you oo if u fukup
Re: The Opporturnity To Secure Your Visa At A Low Price Is Here! by bobkezel(m): 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
I think this guy is just a newbie in the field. Out of curiousity i decided to chat him up. He is demanding 25k from me to start the process. I told him i will pay him 600k if the visa is real but he blantantly refused. He is very much interested in the 25k. Pls run for ur lives. He has nothing to offer.
Re: The Opporturnity To Secure Your Visa At A Low Price Is Here! by tman255: 12:10am On Jul 25, 2015
bobkezel:
I think this guy is just a newbie in the field. Out of curiousity i decided to chat him up. He is demanding 25k from me to start the process. I told him i will pay him 600k if the visa is real but he blantantly refused. He is very much interested in the 25k. Pls run for ur lives. He has nothing to offer.

Be sincere to your self ok. hear yourself, ( that I am very much interested in N25k) I have my reasons. I have spent my money to start processing documents for few people like you and at a point they came up and told me to stop the processing, and there's no money to pay after the visa is out. Some other people I took to the embassy for interview and they were successful, as I am writing this here now, there visa still with me, getting to a month now. (If I am lying let God judge me for it, and judge you also! !)
Re: The Opporturnity To Secure Your Visa At A Low Price Is Here! by bobkezel(m): 12:57am On Jul 25, 2015
tman255:

Be sincere to your self ok. hear yourself, ( that I am very much interested in N25k) I have my reasons. I have spent my money to start processing documents for few people like you and at a point they came up and told me to stop the processing, and there's no money to pay after the visa is out. Some other people I took to the embassy for interview and they were successful, as I am writing this here now, there visa still with me, getting to a month now. (If I am lying let God judge me for it, and judge you also! !)

then you should go and learn how others do theirs. If you are not about the 25k cunsult me and i will tell you how it is done. You are not the first agent i am dealing with. Go and learn the work well before you come out here and advertise urself.
Re: The Opporturnity To Secure Your Visa At A Low Price Is Here! by tman255: 6:38am On Jul 25, 2015
bobkezel:

then you should go and learn how others do theirs. If you are not about the 25k cunsult me and i will tell you how it is done. You are not the first agent i am dealing with. Go and learn the work well before you come out here and advertise urself.

I don't have your time anyway!!!
Re: The Opporturnity To Secure Your Visa At A Low Price Is Here! by lugiano1: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2015
Guy no kill yourself oooo.....who you wan scam? People visa de yo hand indeed...who go leave e genuine visa with u?
Re: The Opporturnity To Secure Your Visa At A Low Price Is Here! by tman255: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
lugiano1:
Guy no kill yourself oooo.....who you wan scam? People visa de yo hand indeed...who go leave e genuine visa with u?

You are free to come to my place and see it by yourself. I will pay for your Tfair. At least you will be ashamed of your self. And other people like your type.

(1) (Reply)

Of What Use Is The Bvn: My Anger With Uba Ikotun Arida Branch.:UPDATE!!!!!!! / Your Empty Land Can Become A Money Making Machine If You Build A ............. / What Genuine And Profitable Business Can Someone Start With N300 000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.