Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. (10146 Views)

Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) / 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend / Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by mazeech: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
Many people have different things that make them stand out from the crowd. As for 18 year old Adrianne from Michigan, United States, she is proud to be known as a girl with the world’s longest tongue! cheesy

Since the day a photo of her sticking her tongue out went viral, Adrianne Lewis has now received global attention. She believes she has the world's longest tongue and is currently in talks with Guinness World Records to confirm her belief. The current holder on record is Nick Stoeberl with 3.9-inches tongue. As for Adrianne,her 4 inches serpent-like appendage can touch her nose, chin, elbow, and even her eye with a little help!

See what she's doing with her boyfriend. Read more and watch video here - https://www.mazech.com/world%27s_longest_tongue

1 Share

Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by mazeech: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nairaland guys, do you like this type? cheesy grin
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sh*t
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by Erukumakanaki: 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lawd this kinda girl will Wrap a Dick with her tongue while giving someone a BJ!!! angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by Houseofglam7(f): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Freak of nature!
embarassed
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by saxwizard(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
I wont comment

1 Like

Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by moxsella(m): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
abeg na ŵḫḙʀḙ she see am from
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by Dabss(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
grin
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by SPG4U(m): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
Where is her bf
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Disturbing look.

1 Like

Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
shocked disgustin!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by Tashaamania(f): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ewwww.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hollywood just found a new star.

1 Like

Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by sugarvallly(f): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
bloggers no go kill person. where is her boyfriend?abi he don disappear?
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by xtervaganza(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
sugarvallly:
bloggers no go kill person.
where is her boyfriend?abi he don disappear?
you no see her tongue? She don swallow him na
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by fr3do(m): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Oh lawd, I just discovered that I have a tongue fetish
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by LieDetector(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
The question should be : "how was this girl conceived?" maybe the dad had intercourse with a dog so the mutant.
I'm not surprised. White people are capable of having sexx just with anything.

Go look for ya real mum lass.
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by EmmGee: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
My God!!
I wanna kiss her
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by iamrealdeji(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
The 3rd pic looks disgusting just like some kinda animal,but the 1st and 2nd pic looks ok
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by iamrealdeji(m): 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
EmmGee:
My God!!
I wanna kiss her
you wanna eat snake?
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by EmmGee: 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
Heheh. U no go understand
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by Mznaett: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
no b snake b dat
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by francbadoo: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
Just passing by........
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by Evathyst(f): 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
All ye BJ freaks! Make una come see food o!
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Eww. It's like a garden slug
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by 9aijaboi(m): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
No be small thing Ooooh
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by jaymejate: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
Omo, i go see this one i no go run?
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by Shortyy(f): 12:40am On Jul 26, 2015
Cute
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by Whobedatte(m): 12:43am On Jul 26, 2015
This tongue go good for french kiss walahi
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by MisterLongman(m): 12:55am On Jul 26, 2015
Warris dis

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? / Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) / Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.