Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,066 members, 7,863,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Four Fictitious Assertions About Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Fictitious Assertions About Marriage (815 Views)

Some Funny Photos About Marriage / 7 Erroneously Generalized Assertions About Towns/States In Nigeria / What Is So Special About Marriage Proposals. Has Any Lady Ever Said NO?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Fictitious Assertions About Marriage by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 23, 2015
[b]Let's skip the intro

1. SOUL MATE: Many is being talked into believing this myth of soulmate by religious leaders; maintaining the certainty of someone out there made for you. Let's take it God made us in two I.e Your missing is out there . What about that kids that Bokoharam has bombed will that mean their soulmate has been bombed as they will in one way belong to someone. See your Soulmate is that person you love and not that person living in the imaginary.

2. BED OF ROSE: They say marriage is not a bed of roses yet they forget that nature says "whatever you sow you shall reap". If you sow rose you shall reap roses but if sow thorns you shall reap thorns. Your marriage can be a bed of roses if you sow good seeds; sincerity,honesty,humilty and the likes.

3. ROLES: They say the husband should be the provider of his family but their is nothing wrong with him using some help neither is their anything wrong with the wife using some help in the kitchen. Its your marriage and you must do it your own way nd not the way things are done.That hasn't help any marriage.

4: CONTRACT: Many say marriage is a contract I ask who award the contract? It's not a contract it is a lifetime covenant. Once you are in you are in forever. [/b]

1 Like

Re: Four Fictitious Assertions About Marriage by Rounakid(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2015
I smelt aso rock... cheesy
Re: Four Fictitious Assertions About Marriage by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 23, 2015
Rounakid:
I smelt aso rock... cheesy
Why you steal my FTC na?
Re: Four Fictitious Assertions About Marriage by xynerise: 9:45am On Jun 23, 2015
Only an irresponsible deluded person sees marriage as a contract.

Marriage as a bed of roses depends on the foundation of your relationship and how you manage it on the long-run.

Marriage is a mutual agreement so are the roles in the family.
Re: Four Fictitious Assertions About Marriage by sinaj(f): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2015
ur no. 2 is kul smiley
Re: Four Fictitious Assertions About Marriage by Rounakid(m): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2015
tongue
starlingslimnet:
Why you steal my FTC na?
grin
starlingslimnet:
Why you steal my FTC na?
Re: Four Fictitious Assertions About Marriage by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 23, 2015
xynerise:
Only an irresponsible deluded person sees marriage as a contract.

Marriage as a bed of roses [b]depends on the foundation of your relationship[/b]and how you manage it on the long-run.

Marriage is a mutual agreement so are the roles in the family.
Words of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Four Fictitious Assertions About Marriage by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2015
sinaj:
ur no. 2 is kul smiley
cheesy
Re: Four Fictitious Assertions About Marriage by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2015
Rounakid:
tongue grin
How much for this land abeg
Re: Four Fictitious Assertions About Marriage by Rounakid(m): 10:14am On Jun 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
How much for this land abeg
eeeerm... Gimme 1bill... *winks*
Re: Four Fictitious Assertions About Marriage by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 23, 2015
Rounakid:

eeeerm... Gimme 1bill... *winks*
Una greedy how much I wan sell am if I buy am for 1 billion?
Re: Four Fictitious Assertions About Marriage by Vyolet(f): 10:16am On Jun 23, 2015
Nice post,funny start though. grin

Marriage is simply the way you want it to be.
Your decision to stay happy or not lays with you.
Re: Four Fictitious Assertions About Marriage by Rounakid(m): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Una greedy how much I wan sell am if I buy am for 1 billion?
d land dey for site... U fit sell am well... Plz go and vote for flow1759... For mr.Nl jux write "i vote flow1759 cc : Nljega"
and thzts all, i will reduce d price wen u voted, i have mentioned u dre... Jux go and vote plz
Re: Four Fictitious Assertions About Marriage by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:24am On Jun 23, 2015
What is this one saying..

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do With Her?and More Importantly This Matter-----fumzeeygold / DO This If You Want To Be Free From This Embarassing Problem / Why Most Girls Like Pretending To Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.