Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

DO This If You Want To Be Free From This Embarassing Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DO This If You Want To Be Free From This Embarassing Problem (807 Views)

Most Embarassing Day In My Life Was Today / Whats The Funniest And Embarassing Thing You've Seen The Opposite Sex Do / Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DO This If You Want To Be Free From This Embarassing Problem by tunnyl(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
If that girl has been avoiding you recently because you disappointed her by Erupting two minutes during sex and even after giving you opportunity for a second round you couldn't continue because your joystick refuse to erect. You have reduced your sugar and your salt intake, you have taken several mixtures and still end up with the same embarrassing problem. Well you might have changed everything but have you changed your mind,? in other words have you reconditioned your mind to stop Erupting so soon?.

In case you think you alone have got this problem, think again, even that your friend that boasts he lasts up to an hour might be lying to you. So you are not alone. Nowadays people resort to all kinds of pills like tramadol, e.t.c. or some resort to strong alcoholic drinks. while some mix all sorts of concoctions ( egg+alomo+ tamadol+yoghurt+milk+ pakurumo) as if they are about to fight third world war. This habit has consequences; it may eventually damage vital organs in your body; you become dependent on the above listed, then the dose becomes less effective and so you increase it to a point where it becomes addictive and hazardous to your organs; also if you are silly enough to Erupt and your partner gets pregnant there are chances of having a child with deformity.

I want to let you know that you Dont have to depend on any harmful external substances to avoid premature expulsion. You can actually eliminate it from your life and then there won't be any need for external substances. This implies that you get to save your money and your health.

Before you can proceed, I will advise that you have a steady partner, maybe your girlfriend or your wife. If you have none of this, since you may be discouraged to engage in a sexual relationship to avoid further embarrassment, you have yourself to practise with( I.e you can masturbate.). But for practise alone, because, excess masturbation leads to depletion of vital energy and this may drastically affect productivity in aspects of your life. Also you should always eat good, healthy foods and not junk foods or food that contains excess sugar and salt.

This journey is for those that are willing, in order words for the strong. Because to recondition ones mind or break a habit takes time. It is gonna take up to a month to see huge result, so get ready. Here's is what you have to do:

Step 1: The belly breathing
Step 2: The kidney exercise
Step 3: The pelvic muscle exercise
Step 4: The energy Draw method.

I would like to make sure people are interested before going further. Thanks.

Step 1: The belly breathing

This is important and you can do it before you start having sex and also during sex. Most importantly, you have to do it every morning. This exercise will help you relax, and you will be able to breathe more deeply which will result to less anxiety during sexual intercourse. Its a little bit uncomfortable though. so how is it done:

1: Raise your two hands high up
2. open your mouth wide
3: Bend a little to the back as if you want to back flip. stay in this position. Breathe in and out for 5counts(you can extend it as time goes on)
4: Return to your normal posture. Make sure you do it every morning

Step 2: The kidney exercise:

Do this every morning, and also strictly before sex. Use the back of your hands to massage the middle of your back down to your waist in an up and down motion ten times while taking a deep breathe at each count.

step 3: The pelvic muscle exercise

Your p.c muscle is the muscle that you use to stop your urine from flowing. To confirm this, go and urinate and stop stop the flow, that muscle you just used to stop it is know as p.c muscle. To be able to stop premature expulsion you need a strong p.c muscle. This is how to strengthen it:
1: whenever you are urinating, pause, then hold your urine for 5seconds, let it flow, hold it for 5 seconds again. repeat as much as you like.

2. In the morning when you wake up or anything you feel like, squeeze your p.c muscle just like you did while urinating (nobody can see you nor will they know) hold for 5seconds, then release, squeeze for five seconds again then release, repeat the process as much as you want t and remember to always take a deep breathe while doing this. The more you practise the stronger it becomes

Step 4: The draw: This is the main activity.

The aim here is to recondition your body and mind to the times you want to have sex before you Erupt. The body and mind can get used to anything if you are willing to train it or condition it to do so.

To do this you will need a partner and if you have none, like I said you can masturbate. You will have to practise with this method Three times a week(you can pick a day of your choice). you will need to set a timer, set two minutes if that's the time you usually Erupt and 10minutes if that's the time you Erupt also. the aim of this is to keep track of your progress. Here is how to do it:

1. Make sure your joystick is erect, stroke or penetrate 30 times (only count when you penetrate (20 times if your joystick is very sensitive). you can extend the count to 50 in the second week depending on how fast you want result.

2. Stop stroking or penetrating after the counts( whether you feel like Erupting or not) relax for 10 seconds( 5seconds for pros), while taking a deep breathe as you squeeze your p.c muscle if you are masturbating and if you are doing it with your partner use this time to engage in pre-intimacy with her.

3. After the 10 seconds breathing relaxation, press the top of your joystick with your thumb & index finger gently . then return to number 1 (penetrate or stroke). and then number 2(pls Dont forget to squeeze your p.c muscle, because it will help you to push back the pressure and tension

4. Keep doing number 1 & 2 until you start to feel as if you go further you won't have any other choice but to Erupt( I Dont mean when you are about to Erupt, I meant like 15seconds to expulsion). stop peneterating immediately and stand on your feet. do the exercise of step 1 ( bend to the back with your hands high and mouth open for as long as you can). You will realise the sexual tension has reduced dramatically and you joystick will still be erect but not at a very high level.
you might even feel as if you have ejaculated. lol.

5. You can then return to number 1, then number 2 and so on.

So guys that is it. That is all you have to do to stop premature expulsion totally and make love for as long as you want. If you practice as i have recommended, then you must surely see result. The more you extend the practice the better for you. Soon, you will realize you don't even have to practise any longer.

Thank you for viewing my post and if you like it, share this with a much people as you can, we need to put an end to dependence on drugs for every little thing. And I hope this conservative topic makes it to front page. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DO This If You Want To Be Free From This Embarassing Problem by TRADELYN: 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
My goodness!!!
Chai! I just found you now...I for nominate you for Buhari's cabinet as minister of women affairs. cheesy
Re: DO This If You Want To Be Free From This Embarassing Problem by tunnyl(m): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
lol smiley
TRADELYN:
My goodness!!!
Chai! I just found you now...I for nominate you for Buhari's cabinet as minister of women affairs. cheesy

1 Like

Re: DO This If You Want To Be Free From This Embarassing Problem by Vicintonsh(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
all dese becos i wan f**k undecided

u try sha

**ur mind does it all*** wink

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Eaten This Kind Of Delicacy? / Why Most Girls Like Pretending To Guys / A Finnish Man Looking For A Life-long Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.