Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years (38055 Views)

Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) / LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) / Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Banter1(m): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
[quote author=oyindare post=35062170][/quote] lol
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by mymadam(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Confirming her death, some senior police officers at the Abraka Police Division, who did not want their names in the print, said they recovered particles of drugs on the ground beside the deceased, adding that her roommate is currently being detained for interrogation.

Really?
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
dearpreye:

Yeah. It's only a shortcut to a brutal eternity.
brutal eternity as in hell fire Right?
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by timilehing(m): 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
Frederick07:

That is pretty basic thinking.... This post was moved to front page because it is what you and I will click on do you think if I see a topic "how to run" I would click on it but If you see "ten ways running can kill you" you would surely click it this story is not conventional, so people would want to know why she committed suicide............. Am very sure you have been trying to get your topic on FP since you registered to no avail wink........ Cheers supermod for bringing stories like this to front page (whoever you are)

Visit Naija Words Forum @ http://www.naijawords.cf
Why don't you take a look at my profile to see my credible and laudable topics that have graced the front page?
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Johnspino(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Xo because u loose one leg , ur life den has ended, tink wise
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Orikinla(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
[size=18pt]NO MAN IS WORTH DYING FOR IN ANY RELATIONSHIP.
NO WOMAN IS WORTH DYING FOR IN ANY RELATIONSHIP.
IF ANYONE CHEATS ON YOU OR JILTS YOU, IT IS NOT THE END OF YOUR LIFE. MOVE ON AND MAKE SURE YOU SUCCEED IN LIFE AND HAVE A BETTER AND HAPPIER LIFE.[/size]
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by butanep(m): 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
rhaby:
May she RIP. Depression took over. I truly understand how she felt. I almost did some months back when I realised I was deceived for 10 years. Thank God for his grace and strength to move on. The truth is no man is worth dying for and going to hell for because he may repent and go to heaven in the end so why should you waste your soul?
But seriously... how does it happen? dating for tens yrs. That is very long ooo. For me I will get tired of her since she is not my wife oooo... that's the truth.

You ladies shall... you sometimes over do certain things... hitting one punama for ten yrs, is too long abeg. what is he going to do again when you guyz get married?

If your dating is leading no where for at most 3-4 yrs abeg run with your shoes on your hand.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
This is so sad
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by opeyemho(m): 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Me wey dey skul no even hear d news but wait a min. Some gals cn be stupid sha..
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by butanep(m): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
humilitypays:
The same lawmakers should also pass a law that will prosecute/jail any girl that turns down any guy that woos her without considering how the guy feels.

Nobody owns anybody any responsibility until they tie the knot legally in court or traditionally.

Ladies should learn to manage rejection like guys.

Do u know how many times guys get heartbroken in their life by just trying to get a girl they admire to say yes to them And they don't go about killing themselves, they still swallow their pain, pick up their pride and ego and move on.

I am sure if it were ladies that do woo guys in Nigeria, many would have committed suicide out of rejection.
Boss you are very correct. I am not in support of what the guy did but situation like this happen to guyz on a daily basis and some get down for sometime and later move on. It has heppen to one lady now, everyone is blaming the guyz.

Guy face rejection and heartbreaks from ladies and it doesn't feel anything to the ladies. They take it as natural phenomenon not considering the emotional breakdown the guy will go through. This same guy might just be also on a revenge mission. The way ladies dump their guy when they see a someone who they think is far better is also the same guyz do. It should be taken that way.

But I really don't understand a dating for 7yrs. That is really serious. Hitting one kitty-cat for 7yrs when you guyz are not married and you think he won't get tired on day. What will he now do after marriage.

I do tell ladies, never sing it to the world or scare other guyz coming because you have a boyfriend. You can only do so when he is your husband.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by intergral(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
amokeme:
I don't think men get hurt tho... Its fun to them smiley
Some do, but women usually gets attracted to the evil ones...
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by intergral(m): 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
otunsman:
So every girl should be dating for six month ba?FYI, no girl keep one bf.Her case maybe that her bf might be the one that is paying her school fees.So after he called off the relationship she has no one to pay it hence,she took her life.
bro you are a Man so its easy to understand ma point, you I know that within 3months into a relationship is enuf for a Man to decide if a girl is the type he will marry, use as side chick or for sexually satisfaction... Now tell me am lying...
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by butanep(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
Kirinwa:
3 years is more than enough to settle down. Thing is that girls are confused. Some date guys without jobs or income. What do you expect?

When you try to ask them out, they tell you they are in a relationship.
Almost every girl is in one purposeless relationship or another.

Will this make them learn? I doubt.
you have a point bro.

The way a girl sing of relationship nowadays make me surprised. You even hear a 17 yrs old girl in a relationship for 3yrs. I was talking to a 20yrs old girl few months ago. She told me she has been in several relationship that her current relationship of 2yrs is on the verge of collapsing. She told me 4 relationship have gone down the drain. I was like what is this girl even doing.

Some ladies just jump into relationship to please their friends they have boyfriend not considering if the guy truly like them or not.

Some believe ones a guy have had sex with them repeatedly, the guy truly love them. They don't know some guy can even have sex with their enemies and see it as nothing.

Ladies should be very careful when choosing partner. They have to consider the status of the guy and it's responsibility before committing themselves into it.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by kadas01(m): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
Moneyyy:
If it's true she really committed suicide then she must be regretting it by now.

Moral: Never let your happiness be dependent on another human being, set your gaze only on Jesus who is never able to let you down.
1000 likes

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
intergral:
bro you are a Man so its easy to understand ma point, you I know that within 3months into a relationship is enuf for a Man to decide if a girl is the type he will marry, use as side chick or for sexually satisfaction... Now tell me am lying...
Don't girls enjoy sex too?They also enjoy the spending that comes from our pockets.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by intergral(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
otunsman:
Don't girls enjoy sex too?They also enjoy the spending that comes from our pockets.
You are going off track... What I'm saying is that men should have pity....
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by trappatoni(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
intergral:

Some do, but women usually gets attracted to the evil ones...
the evil ones are interesting while the honest men are boring and predictable.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Fynpatra(f): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
By naw d room mate willbe lyk; God y did u allow me to meet dis gal...
Its. Nat funnysha...RIP deadie

Buh God forbid, mekill myself? Wenlyf dey sweet lyk dis?...
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by BeeCool15: 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
See why you need to learn how to break up properly? Go here - http://thenakedconvos.com/break/
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you have a passion to start your own business with little capital and high returns in investment? Do you relish the desire of being your own boss? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110 You will be glad you did.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Moscorinho(m): 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
Y is d room mate being detained, is she responsible for her death. Naija kpo-kpo n dere clueless attitude. Free dat room mate n let d dead face her course.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
***chills***

Seven wasted years but suicide was never an option.. What will you tell your Maker embarassed? You died because an unreasonable man jilted you? No one is worth my life..

RIP cry cry..

And pls, why is the room mate detained? I still can't place it.. #Nigeria police sha..
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by adebrightayo(f): 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ho! no, I'm really disappointed in U cuz u disappointed ur parent d@ gave birth to U.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by MrRhymes101(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
DrGroove:

I WONDER OOO
SO U CANT DIE 4 ME?
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Skmoda360(m): 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
eleojo23:
The first reaction is for one to call her a fool for killing herself over a relationship break up. But it can really be painful to get dumped after 7 years. 7 good years!
She might have invested a lot into the relationship hoping that it would end up at the alter only for everything to be rubbished by that phone call. It can really be a hard blow on anyone especially in our society where there is so much pressure to 'settle down'.
What she needed at that moment was someone to help her put things in perspective, to let her know that all wasn't over for her and that she could still move on and have a happy life. That her life and happiness was not tied to or dependent on anyone.

I condemn the action of the guy. Though the details of the story are sketchy, I assume that he must have given her the impression that he was going to marry her only for him to rise up one day and call it quits.
To the men folk, if you do not intend to marry a lady, make it clear from the beginning so that you don't send the wrong message and raise her hopes.
It is wicked to lead someone on only for you to abandon the person at the middle of the road.
A lady should also be sensitive to a man's moves and know where he stands on the relationship before making conclusions. If he begins to show lack of interest, don't bother pressurising him into making a commitment 'cos it will most likely not work unless you want to live in a fool's paradise.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Felitsa187(f): 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
Some guys can be very inconsiderate and senseless. Why the hell did he then waste her time? To all the guys out there, pls if ur in a relationship and u know dat relationship ain't going nowhere or leading to marriage end it early enough and don't waste d girls time. Don't be a bastard! But the girl tho. It's not worth taking her life at all. Cuz that nigga is just gonna move on like nothing happened. End of story! May her soul rest in peace sha.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Skmoda360(m): 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
youngice:
I'd rather commit suicide than kill my self
Lol grin it's not funny.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by okontachuka(m): 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
nigerian police will neva change, why detaining the rommate. na she cause the breakup
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Skmoda360(m): 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
Benbisco:
Detaining the room mate for what na?
NPF are too mumucious in Nature.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by itzemar(m): 1:28am On Jun 24, 2015
such is life. Break up is sth that shld be expected in any relationship. But committing suicide, is she aware of the reality of hell and the afterlife R.I.P.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by jidebaba69(m): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/442401/suicide-jilted-girl-kills-self-in-delta

Foolish thing to do. No man or woman for that matter is worth your life.
I know that it would be difficult to pick up the pieces but you have to.
I had a similar experience with a girl I had been dating for seven years.
We met her parents for marriage but the father refused because I was from a different tribe. And my girl told me that she wanted to go her village to see her elderly uncle to intercede on our behalf.
I didn't know that she actually went for traditional marriage that was arranged for her by her dad to an overseas guy.
Unfortunately for her it didn't work out.
When I found out I broke up with her and found someone else just a few weeks later.
Six months into my new relationship my old girlfriend came back and tried to meet my close friends to plead with me to take her back. I refused.
I later married my new girl .
We are happy together.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
beek:
SO SHE STARTED DATING HIM AT 19 WHEN SHE IS SUPPOSED TO FACE HER STUDIES?

RIP O
I'm trying so hard not to insult you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him / Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.