Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years (38061 Views)

Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) / LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) / Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by illiad: 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Very Foolish Fellow
Now she rests in Davy Jones Locker
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by ZeezaRapture(m): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
bluebay2:
And d poor roomate is being detaine.

smiley Ma'am kindly check my signature and do the needful..wink

voting is going on nowembarassed
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by wemmiejex: 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
God! killing her self wasn't the solution
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Immarocks(f): 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
youngice:
I'd rather commit suicide than kill my self
. hahahah atleast u garnish the word wit spice......hear it. "sui........cide".

wat can I say.....problem solved, its now she n her God.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Stop investing your entire being in boyfriend and girlfriend business. A love relationship that ages past two years should be subjected to tough appraisal from you, friends and family. Separate temporarily and experience some freedom to think deeply, giving birth to rational unemotional decisions. Break that fruitless grey-haired relationship now!
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Kirinwa: 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
3 years is more than enough to settle down. Thing is that girls are confused. Some date guys without jobs or income. What do you expect?

When you try to ask them out, they tell you they are in a relationship.
Almost every girl is in one purposeless relationship or another.

Will this make them learn? I doubt.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by nnamdiosu(m): 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
eleojo23:
The first reaction is for one to call her a fool for killing herself over a relationship break up. But it can really be painful to get dumped after 7 years. 7 good years!
She might have invested a lot into the relationship hoping that it would end up at the alter only for everything to be rubbished by that phone call. It can really be a hard blow on anyone especially in our society where there is so much pressure to 'settle down'.
What she needed at that moment was someone to help her put things in perspective, to let her know that all wasn't over for her and that she could still move on and have a happy life. That her life and happiness was not tied to or dependent on anyone.

I condemn the action of the guy. Though the details of the story are sketchy, I assume that he must have given her the impression that he was going to marry her only for him to rise up one day and call it quits.
To the men folk, if you do not intend to marry a lady, make it clear from the beginning so that you don't send the wrong message and raise her hopes.
It is wicked to lead someone on only for you to abandon the person at the middle of the road.
A lady should also be sensitive to a man's moves and know where he stands on the relationship before making conclusions. If he begins to show lack of interest, don't bother pressurising him into making a commitment 'cos it will most likely not work unless you want to live in a fool's paradise.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by peedeeasobie(m): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
I know you are dead and they said don't speak ill of the dead but yours is a case of monumental stupidity and foolishness of an epic proportion!

Why would you kill yourself?
You must be extremely selfish! So you had nothing else to live for than a guy? No families or friends, no visions or dreams, no goals or targets?

I feel like slapping you!
There are people who spent 20 and more years in prison for a crime they didn't commit yet they didn't kill themselves!

Your low self esteem must be part of the reason why the guy broke up with you!

Nonsense!
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by money121(m): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
lalasticlala:

noted

thanks so much
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by CaptainJune: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
I've read every single comment in this thread and hear people repeat the RIP statement. I'm not against it but that is an untrue statement given the way she died and the punishment of being roasted or burned alive for all eternity that awaits her in the afterlife. She will never RIP. If she knew, she'd have seen that the breakup is chilled chocolate and strawberry drink compared to where she is now.

She killed herself because her boyfriend of 7 years disappointed her? Saying she is the worst of fools is a big understatement. What about her parents whom she disappointed, who sacrificed their time, energy, money, everything for 25 years to bring her up to be a respected lady in the society? Which is the greater disappointment?

@Honeeeybabe, at 19, a girl is free to live her life as an adult but that is the best time for her to plan her future and set aside the distraction of any romantic relationship. Having a boyfriend at that age may lead to unwanted pregnancy that may terminate her dream of being a lawyer or engineer or doctor or it may lead to decline in her academic performance since the boyfriend would always be demanding attention from her.
That is just too much load to carry so she should just throw that relationship in the dustbin and focus on her future. Boys are there in their thousands but opportunity comes but once.

@Rhaby, I admire your strength. You deserve a medal for holding on even after going through a devastating breakup of such nature. Like you said, men are not worth dying for. The only problem is it took 10 years of disappointment from a man for you to realize this but all is well that ends well. Stay strong. You're now one of the reasons I believe the women folk are not as weak as we perceive them to be.

Ladies/girls, like I always say, forget love. Apply wisdom in selecting and staying with a date. You head for disaster if you let love be the greatest reason for staying with a guy. His inner qualities are much more important than his outward appearance and there's only one way to know those inner qualities - by asking God if he is the right man for you.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
But why? She shouldn't have,not worth it. There are much more important things in life than killing yourself over a man.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
But why? She shouldn't have,not worth it. There are much more important things in life than killing yourself over a man,now she's given him the satisfaction.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Spells(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
People can be very hrtless,,,,,,, thats y i always go by da rules of not expecting much from anyone.. R.i.p
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Heartbreak dey pain eh.I no know how many of una don experience am before.But e no reach to kill yaself.That's for the weak heart tho.
Btw,all this girls wey sabi turn guy into mourning mode cos of love don dey experience am too.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by LADYARIK(f): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
Painful,av seen 10 years relationship dat eventually broke buh she shouldnt av commit suicide cry
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by amokeme(f): 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
intergral:
LOL..... I know you might think the dump him and don't give him your reason might sound rude but one thing you have to consider is that you are the fragile one.
fragile ke? Hehehehe ok o
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
ebamma:
Rip babe
That's why I always advice people who are too emotional like me not to fall in love,
Its hard to control yourself when love grab you. grin. whether you fall in love or love falls into you, its always good to apply sense anyways, to know how and when to let go.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by intergral(m): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
amokeme:
fragile ke? Hehehehe ok o
women are like glass cups while men plastic cups... That is why that girl feels she is broken and can't be mended... I did not say Men do not get hurt during breakups but they get to pass it easly!
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by DrGroove(f): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
eleojo23:
The first reaction is for one to call her a fool for killing herself over a relationship break up. But it can really be painful to get dumped after 7 years. 7 good years!
She might have invested a lot into the relationship hoping that it would end up at the alter only for everything to be rubbished by that phone call. It can really be a hard blow on anyone especially in our society where there is so much pressure to 'settle down'.
What she needed at that moment was someone to help her put things in perspective, to let her know that all wasn't over for her and that she could still move on and have a happy life. That her life and happiness was not tied to or dependent on anyone.

I condemn the action of the guy. Though the details of the story are sketchy, I assume that he must have given her the impression that he was going to marry her only for him to rise up one day and call it quits.
To the men folk, if you do not intend to marry a lady, make it clear from the beginning so that you don't send the wrong message and raise her hopes.
It is wicked to lead someone on only for you to abandon the person at the middle of the road.
A lady should also be sensitive to a man's moves and know where he stands on the relationship before making conclusions. If he begins to show lack of interest, don't bother pressurising him into making a commitment 'cos it will most likely not work unless you want to live in a fool's paradise.
What did she invest apart from her body?
That's the reason for the traumatic feeling of being dumped
she is 26,means she started dating him at 19yrs.Am not judging her but am not a fan of long term relationship,too much bleeping,too much abortions,too much over familiarity,the man gets tired while the lady gets more used to him.
Next thing,he dumps her n she takes her life!
Who is the loser?
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
intergral:
She is a total Dummy..... Why date somebody for 7years without marriage.... And I know that he is not a student like her cos the 7years would have been understandable......lemme give u expo, any guy that dates you for 6months without telling you for once about your future with him... Please dump that guy and don't tell him you reason!
So every girl should be dating for six month ba?FYI, no girl keep one bf.Her case maybe that her bf might be the one that is paying her school fees.So after he called off the relationship she has no one to pay it hence,she took her life.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by DrGroove(f): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
Woman dumps man..Man kills her/bathe her acid
Man dumps woman.woman commits suicide
The foolishness of woman since the days of Eve!

Imagine killing myself @26 over a man when other men are still alive in the world!OSANUBUA!

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Sagamite(m): 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Confirming her death, some senior police officers at the Abraka Police Division, who did not want their names in the print, said they recovered particles of drugs on the ground beside the deceased, adding that her roommate is currently being detained for interrogation.

Useless fuuktards that we give guns and uniform and then call the "Police".
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by amokeme(f): 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
intergral:
women are like glass cups while men plastic cups... That is why that girl feels she is broken and can't be mended... I did not say Men do not get hurt during breakups but they get to pass it easly!
I don't think men get hurt tho... Its fun to them smiley
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by DrGroove(f): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
MrRhymes101:
PEOPLE STILL DO THIS??
I WONDER OOO
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by toluine56(m): 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
bamsboy:

[size=20pt] ALSO READ: Oh No! Man Rapes Daughter, Says It's Their Family Tradition [/size]
And then u put a white lady's pic..am confused
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by DrGroove(f): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
Swagk101:
Naija ladies sha...na by force 2 marry am?He is tired of servicing ur punny afta 7yrs.RIP tho
Lol..That's what pained her..d guy don service punny in different styles for 7years? Him no go tire?

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Jennifer89(f): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
A young girl with prospect just died because of one yeye man that is not worth the stress. wasted years!!!
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by kingeze88(m): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
eleojo23:

It is a season of phone calls. Jonathans phone call brought peace but this phone call of break up brought death. Lol
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by dedugbaa(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
It is a pity I really understands the lady's mind set.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Rollyberry(m): 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
WITHOUT MINCING WORDS SHE IS SIMPLY DUMB....U DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE YOUR LIFE BECAUSE OF AN ORDINARY GUY..... THAT'S CRAP....
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
amokeme:
I don't think men get hurt tho... Its fun to them smiley

we get hurt o.. we don't just say it out cos its unmanly.. but trust me. men get hurt
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by dwayni: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
A loser ends a relationship through text message, email or phone call especially 7 years relationship. What an assholee.

I used to call suicide selfish and never care about anyone who committed suicide until last year when a close friends committed suicide after unknowingly to be he has been depressed for a minute. I was devastated and couldn't believe it because that dude was one of the last person I'd thought to harm himself, fun white boy, rich, never a dull moment with him, easy going and since then it totally changed how I look at it and depression isn't a joke.

Now guys you see why ladies want to know where the relationship is heading to after 1 or 2 years? It is not being desperate.

I hope she is in a better place now, far from all the drama and heartbreak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint / Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo / We Deceived Victims By Roaring Like Lions – Robbery Kingpin(Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.